Curious Question🤔

Mmmmm can a black man be a cuckold , I would say possible, but in my opinion I would say it's extremely rare
I’m sure that can be although I don’t think that’s the theme of this site so not sure how many you would find here. What I understand if your wife is fucking without you that is cuckold in some form.

I’m sure that can be although I don’t think that’s the theme of this site so not sure how many you would find here. What I understand if your wife is fucking without you that is cuckold in some form.
I struggle to understand the differences between cuckolds and stags myself

I struggle to understand the differences between cuckolds and stags myself
You are not alone in that statement. What I’ve heard is cuckold males are submissive and humiliated and not allowed to be involved where a stag may or may not be involved but he allows the play to happen but is not humiliated or excluded. As I understand the concept from a few people on this site.

You are not alone in that statement. What I’ve heard is cuckold males are submissive and humiliated and not allowed to be involved where a stag may or may not be involved but he allows the play to happen but is not humiliated or excluded. As I understand the concept from a few people on this site.
even then the cuck could just pretend to be a Stag if they don't have any monitor there and revert back to submissive when the Doms leave.

even then the cuck could just pretend to be a Stag if they don't have any monitor there and revert back to submissive when the Doms leave.
Perhaps if that is what you like. We are not too into labels but there seems to be many options as to what a cuckold is. We are swingers but if I let my wife go out with a black man then some would say I’m a cuck but I don’t see it that way. We are just two people in love who trust each other and allow the other to go play alone. Understand it is snot every time just on here n there. The same is true if I’m out with another man or woman or even a couple what does that make me or my lady. Is she now the cuckold because I am out fucking someone other than her? Just our thoughts you are free to call yourself what ever you like.

Back