Curious Question🤔

King Blue

Male
From
GA, US
I was sitting with a group of people a few days ago discussing different variables in the lifestyle and the question was asked in the group can a black man be a cuckold? I myself could not answer it because I only know of Bulls or Dominate type Black men, so I am asking any of you. Can a Black Man be a cuck while his wife/girl/sub get fucked by another Bull of same race or different race while he watch? 🤔🤔

I was sitting with a group of people a few days ago discussing different variables in the lifestyle and the question was asked in the group can a black man be a cuckold? I myself could not answer it because I only know of Bulls or Dominate type Black men, so I am asking any of you. Can a Black Man be a cuck while his wife/girl/sub get fucked by another Bull of same race or different race while he watch? 🤔🤔
Yes but not that often......not like whiteboys.

Yes there are some black cucks out there I have met a few and played with their wives! Any man with a wife or girlfriend can be cucked by his woman and a Bull or Bulls!

I’m Hispanic male husband wife is Asian female. We have been in swinging lifestyle for a very long time and dabbled in many different things Which has led us to our relationship today. She will only fuck black men alone or with me involved although at a party she may gang bang with all types of men. She has evolved into a Hotwife who loves black cock. I am bi and enjoy sex with men or women but also enjoy watching her with a black man or men and enjoy when she goes out along with one of her regular bulls. We have many variations to our sex life. Sometimes a. 3 some me her and a bull sometime me submissive to her n him being the waiter and cleanup guy, sometimes being fucked by her bull while she watch’s or makes me eat her or she will blow me and some times she just wants to be alone with her black man without me watching. My question cause we are not white couple fucking blk bulls Are we in a cuckold relationship when I am watching her service her black lover or lovers? Does it have to be black men fucking white women to be cuckolding?

I’m Hispanic male husband wife is Asian female. We have been in swinging lifestyle for a very long time and dabbled in many different things Which has led us to our relationship today. She will only fuck black men alone or with me involved although at a party she may gang bang with all types of men. She has evolved into a Hotwife who loves black cock. I am bi and enjoy sex with men or women but also enjoy watching her with a black man or men and enjoy when she goes out along with one of her regular bulls. We have many variations to our sex life. Sometimes a. 3 some me her and a bull sometime me submissive to her n him being the waiter and cleanup guy, sometimes being fucked by her bull while she watch’s or makes me eat her or she will blow me and some times she just wants to be alone with her black man without me watching. My question cause we are not white couple fucking blk bulls Are we in a cuckold relationship when I am watching her service her black lover or lovers? Does it have to be black men fucking white women to be cuckolding?
No... A "cuck" can be of any race. It simply means the wife controls her husband/man/guy/sub/cuck as she pleases.

No... A "cuck" can be of any race. It simply means the wife controls her husband/man/guy/sub/cuck as she pleases.
So I here alot here about black bulls fucking white wives. My wife is Asian and loves fucking black bulls. So I guess if she is a hotwife then perhaps I'm a cuckold? Not sure she is so controlling, just she likes fucking other men, with or without me!

So I here alot here about black bulls fucking white wives. My wife is Asian and loves fucking black bulls. So I guess if she is a hotwife then perhaps I'm a cuckold? Not sure she is so controlling, just she likes fucking other men, with or without me!
Like it or not.. She is in control of what she wants sexually and that my friend makes you a cuck, as well as a simp. My question is... What happens if you tell her no🤔🤔 does that create chaos and disorder in your home or do you just go with what she wants without any argument?

I understand she is in control. All women are in control, they own the pussy. As for our relationship I do not think me saying no creates any conflict. I accept the cuckold title and I do truly love to watch, share or loan her out to black men. I guess my bigger questions is if this is a mutual swinging desire is it really being a cuck? I guess the confusion for me on this site it is all about black and white and we are neither except we are both playing with black men.

I understand she is in control. All women are in control, they own the pussy. As for our relationship I do not think me saying no creates any conflict. I accept the cuckold title and I do truly love to watch, share or loan her out to black men. I guess my bigger questions is if this is a mutual swinging desire is it really being a cuck? I guess the confusion for me on this site it is all about black and white and we are neither except we are both playing with black men.
Ahh no not all women are in control. In the world of BDSM where the man is the Dominate she is only allowed to do what she is given permission to do so and nothing more. As far as this site hence the name Black to White but pay no mind to the title or play on words.. Just enjoy what you like and ignore what you don't.

BDSM is a whole other world. And agree in that situation the Dom has control. The Married Wife sharing is not normally a BDSM situation, nor is the cuckold lifestyle in my opinion. But I hear what you are saying. and I am willing to assume the roll as a cuckold at times, and I do enjoy all that it is about. Perhaps the site what it is, Blacktowhite. Perhaps I never even thought about that, I thought it was about cuckolding and hotwifes.
I guess all tags for the situation. Nice to chat with you!

BDSM is a whole other world. And agree in that situation the Dom has control. The Married Wife sharing is not normally a BDSM situation, nor is the cuckold lifestyle in my opinion. But I hear what you are saying. and I am willing to assume the roll as a cuckold at times, and I do enjoy all that it is about. Perhaps the site what it is, Blacktowhite. Perhaps I never even thought about that, I thought it was about cuckolding and hotwifes.
I guess all tags for the situation. Nice to chat with you!
I have noticed a lot of that myself.. I floated back to GET for my desires.. I myself and not really into cuck men so that's a turn off for me. I play at a different level than what I see on this page so once my membership is up I won't renew. 😬😬 but enjoy yourself for whatever it's worth to you and just have fun.

I have noticed a lot of that myself.. I floated back to GET for my desires.. I myself and not really into cuck men so that's a turn off for me. I play at a different level than what I see on this page so once my membership is up I won't renew. 😬😬 but enjoy yourself for whatever it's worth to you and just have fun.
FET.. Not get.. 🤭🤭🤭

well sounds like you know what you like. I am a bi cuck male I guess, and most of the black men we know have been open to some bi play at some level. if it was me cleaning them up or sucking them, and some will go so far as to fuck me. But I get we all have our limits and desires. I enjoy many different things in the sexaual world but I can say for sure the biggest turn on is watching her with a black bull giving herself completely to him and really letting go as he has his way with her. That is my biggest turn on. The rest is just extra. Ha Ha. I havent pait for this site so probually wont be here long. we have some swing sites seem to work well for finding men to play with. Enjoy the journy

well sounds like you know what you like. I am a bi cuck male I guess, and most of the black men we know have been open to some bi play at some level. if it was me cleaning them up or sucking them, and some will go so far as to fuck me. But I get we all have our limits and desires. I enjoy many different things in the sexaual world but I can say for sure the biggest turn on is watching her with a black bull giving herself completely to him and really letting go as he has his way with her. That is my biggest turn on. The rest is just extra. Ha Ha. I havent pait for this site so probually wont be here long. we have some swing sites seem to work well for finding men to play with. Enjoy the journy
I can understand that if that turns you on.. I'm not bi at all so that wouldn't work for me. I deal with submissive type women that want a consistent male to guide them through various pleasures where they can release from their daily duties as bosses, managers and other leads.. They belong to me as mine and unless I want to share them they do as I see fit within our realm. It sounds like your wife would make an interesting student in my world if she ever wanted to change up her pleasures on some alone days. I'd promise she would be in good hands to return safely back home to you. 😬😬😬

Yea I hear you. I know she would tell me when we were together with a black man she really wanted to fuck, she would say I want him alone, meaning she wanted to go fuck him with out me so she could really let herself go and give herself to him. maybe how we got started in the cuckold life style. Althought not a daily think she still loves to be alone with one of her black males.

Back