Cucks with a small penis: have you told a prospective partner before you had sex?

The title kinda says it all really: I'd like to hear from cucks that are in a relationship and in this lifestyle whether they told their partner about their small penis before they had sex or whether they decided not mention it, allowing your partner to discover the small size of your penis for herself. At what point in a relationship has the size issue come up? Did you bring it up or did your partner? Or is it just one of those things that are never talked about? And now you're in this lifestyle does your partner talk about the size of her lovers compared with you?

The reason why I'm asking is that mine is about 41/2in and very slim. In past relationships I nevern mentioned it before hand and the girls I've dated have never mentioned it. Although, I do know one who told a friend after we'd broken up that I was on the small side. This was before I became interested in this interracial cuckold lifestyle. And now, as I'm started to date someone, I'm wondering whether I should mention that I'm small before we have sex as a way opening up that I'm interested in this liefstyle

I have mentioned it on the first date of any woman I have met (I always wait until I think there was going to be a second date) On my first date with my current wife, I explained that I was a cuckold, that all my partners in the past had cheated on me and when she asked why (they all ask) I told her I had a very small penis and suffer with premature ejaculation. She didn't ask to see it for a couple of days, played with it a little to see it get hard and left it at that. We didn't fuck for another 4 weeks and that was not through her desire to, but she decided if were were to be a couple, we should have sex.
I made a point of not mentioning it to anyone until I thought i'd have a chance at a relationship, and never mention it on the dating profiles, as I wouldn't get to meet them in the first place. Not many single women seeking men with small dicks.

I have mentioned it on the first date of any woman I have met (I always wait until I think there was going to be a second date) On my first date with my current wife, I explained that I was a cuckold, that all my partners in the past had cheated on me and when she asked why (they all ask) I told her I had a very small penis and suffer with premature ejaculation. She didn't ask to see it for a couple of days, played with it a little to see it get hard and left it at that. We didn't fuck for another 4 weeks and that was not through her desire to, but she decided if were were to be a couple, we should have sex.
I made a point of not mentioning it to anyone until I thought i'd have a chance at a relationship, and never mention it on the dating profiles, as I wouldn't get to meet them in the first place. Not many single women seeking men with small dicks.

I think that's very brave of you to be so open so early on in a potential relationship. Do you think your prospective partners appreciated the honesty and projected that into other areas of the relationship?

I'm beginning to think that it might be best to mention it before sex as a way of leading up to talking about the cuckold liefstyle later in when the relationship is more established. I think women value honesty in a relationship more than penis size, but would such a display be enough to negate the impact of a small penis?

And your last point is so true, I find that women want the complete package in a man before they will even consider a date.

This is very interesting. I feel like men who know theyre cuckold material should advertise it. But i also know that is not good when trying to find a partner. Its a tough one. And Im not sure the right approach really.
I do believe we need to feel comfortable before opening up about our desires and needs. And ive been open myself and felt it has ruined chanves as well as created interesting conversations.

I think that's very brave of you to be so open so early on in a potential relationship. Do you think your prospective partners appreciated the honesty and projected that into other areas of the relationship?

I'm beginning to think that it might be best to mention it before sex as a way of leading up to talking about the cuckold liefstyle later in when the relationship is more established. I think women value honesty in a relationship more than penis size, but would such a display be enough to negate the impact of a small penis?

And your last point is so true, I find that women want the complete package in a man before they will even consider a date.
I had no choice but to be honest and up front. I was only seeking a hotwife, anything would have been wasting their time. The one thing she said to me at the time, the only reason she felt it wouldn’t be a deal breaker is, that I had reconciled with my dick size, that I wasn’t angry or mad about it and the fact I was open and to somewhat proud of my small cock was why we kept dating. She said she couldn’t deal with a guy in denial about it or had anger/ jealousy issues about it. ie: little dick syndrome. Also the option to fuck other men with my knowledge and approval helped her feel she wouldn’t build any resentment towards me because of poor quality sex later down the track.

I never told them before but I have had women date me and drop me the next day because of my size. We would go out a few times and all was very good with us and then we would end up in bed the first time and they would never return my call. This happened three different times for me.

I never told them before but I have had women date me and drop me the next day because of my size. We would go out a few times and all was very good with us and then we would end up in bed the first time and they would never return my call. This happened three different times for me.
Happened to me many times in my younger years. And none were able to tell me the truth. For decades I was upset by things lile this happening and only in my thirties did i realise i should be a cuckold. And that was with the help of one honest lady.

Happened to me many times in my younger years. And none were able to tell me the truth. For decades I was upset by things lile this happening and only in my thirties did i realise i should be a cuckold. And that was with the help of one honest lady.
Same here, happened so many times to me as well. Was never able to date women who were friends of friends or where friends tried to set me up with women. Some of them great chics and most were stunning, but was always crippled with fear of them telling others of my size as soon as the relationship would break down. So to meet women online and disclose my size would not get me even the first date.

Finding a hotwife who wanted a cuck, even if it took years was the only solution for me. So as most know, once you find one, you have told on to her with dear life and spoil her beyond belief so she doesn’t leave you and you have to start the long search all over again.

Back