CuckQuean who loves to share

The average black woman or woman would not be ok with that. Hell everything I say is fantasy for now.. what if I don’t like it IRL 😂😂
True and I know that the average black woman would not be ok with it and neither would the average white woman.
Sometimes their is a bit of truth in fantasy.

That’s so sexy. I’d love to kiss my beautiful dark skinned bae as he nuts in white pussy. Do you have more of this?
Lol, with the taste that most of the Black men have on this website when it comes to white women is hilarious! As long as she has a pussy, brothas don't give a damn how a white female looks! Though, I am sure you will point that brotha in the right direction of where to find a sexy looking white slave!!

I like to be there and watch or partake depending in the scenario or couple/woman.

I just find that cuckold men are very common and Bulls have no problems with that. However I am curious as to how the hot wife and cuckold feel about playing with a Bull who has his own cuckquean. 🤔
Wow that would be hot knowing I get what you crave and Are denied

Lol, with the taste that most of the Black men have on this website when it comes to white women is hilarious! As long as she has a pussy, brothas don't give a damn how a white female looks! Though, I am sure you will point that brotha in the right direction of where to find a sexy looking white slave!!
I’m not looking for the guys here lol I’m looking for an attractive black guy with good taste.

Last edited:
Back