CuckQuean who loves to share

Plus the guys on these types of sites aren’t good looking. I’m just gonna find a normal guy that is very attractive and out of my league and turn him out.I
Plus the guys on these types of sites aren’t good looking. I’m just gonna find a normal guy that is very attractive and out of my league and turn him out.
im good looking but everyone thinks I’m fake. Hell ny ex thought I was lying that I was bi. Anyways if you want to chit chat and exchange pics we can. I’ve done commercials and even hot enough to fuck my friends moms lol

I do, I am not into degradation or humiliation or cheating scenarios. I do find watching him with other women drives me crazy. He is a black male who I met in the LS as a single he was a Bull for hot wives and their husbands. How we met actually 😍 I'd like to continue that and am curious as to how hotwives and their cucks feel about sharing that space with a Bull who also has a quean who wants to be present.
I find this to be a beautiful situation, good luck with your journey.

Why are we so alike lol.

OMG HIS BACK? 😩 girl you can't do this to me I'm gonna be starin at this vid for years...all my weaknesses in one
Is It Hot In Here Double Shot At Love GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Back