CuckQuean who loves to share

I like to be there and watch or partake depending in the scenario or couple/woman.

I just find that cuckold men are very common and Bulls have no problems with that. However I am curious as to how the hot wife and cuckold feel about playing with a Bull who has his own cuckquean. 🤔
For us it wouldn’t be a problem what are you looking to do

So you prefer to watch your husband fuck other females ? That’s hot too I’m just curious of your stance on things
I do, I am not into degradation or humiliation or cheating scenarios. I do find watching him with other women drives me crazy. He is a black male who I met in the LS as a single he was a Bull for hot wives and their husbands. How we met actually 😍 I'd like to continue that and am curious as to how hotwives and their cucks feel about sharing that space with a Bull who also has a quean who wants to be present.

I do, I am not into degradation or humiliation or cheating scenarios. I do find watching him with other women drives me crazy. He is a black male who I met in the LS as a single he was a Bull for hot wives and their husbands. How we met actually 😍 I'd like to continue that and am curious as to how hotwives and their cucks feel about sharing that space with a Bull who also has a quean who wants to be present.
We'd be all for it.

This is a really interesting topic and being an experienced bull cuckolding couples, owning hotwives etc - having a CuckQuean in that sense whos watching while I fuck other women or other women serve me is not something I have had. Curious about it now. Would like to hear more from your perspective too Ms Honey...

Cuckold husbands and wives, how do you feel about CuckQueans enjoying that Experience either with the husband there or playing separately with a Bull who's attached in the same scenario?
My gf is a cuckquean but hasn't admitted it yet. She was so worth one particular bull she she would help him find other hotwives and even had threesomes with them. She even helped him hook up with her friend who she introduced as ny coworker. My gf did admit, however, that she files get a rush from doing this, and even would ak him for videos and pictures of goin south other women and would masterbate to them. Shes told me how it gets her so wet at him with other women, seeing him flirt, howe let women get around him. Mind you he was VERY attractive and had a charm like no other. All the while she was not seeing any other bull but he was continually meeting new women.

He has since moved away and my gf has not found that kind of connection with another bull. Im sure if he came back into the picture she would do all that and then some. I would love to see her do that again for a bull, it was such a thrill seeing the woman I love bring about man like pussy for goin to enjoy besides her. But the first step is her admitting she's a cuck herself but to her bull, not me.

Back