Cuckold Regret (Post “Nut” Clarity) True Stories

Start by doing role play and giving her a hot sex session with a hung bbc dildo in the dark so she is not shy and being fully open, if that makes you feel a bit bad and jealous then the real thing is gonna be much worse

You say you saw the beauty of your girlfriend in the arms of another man, and I believe you.

But did you in any way attribute, even partly, your perception of her beauty in the act of love to the God-given revelatory intense visual eroticism of Man-Woman sexual intercourse?

I do every single time I watch my beautiful black young buddy fucking my wife beside me on our marital bed.

The sight of the perfectly complementary breathtaking beauty of my buddy’s wonderfully supple athletic body in repose or rhythmically lunging between my beautifully yielded wife’s wide-spread thighs in their awesomely erotic coupling, is the headiest, dreamiest and most cataclysmic and sexually thrilling spectacle I have ever beheld, and I thank God for it every time I’m privileged to watch it.
i dont understand your story, you were married in love and the first time they had sex she was already in love with him during the act and left your for him?

I struggle with this immensely, after cumming its like the end of the world but when I fantasize about it nothing is better. Its one of the reasons me and my gf havent started. I am thinking about getting a cock cage but I need to learn more about them and their effect.

You will likely have regrets right after she is first taken by another man. That regret will soon turn into desire to see her fucked and pleasured again by another if you fit the cuckold profile. The thought of another man becoming ONE with your wife as he puts his cock into her body is the hottest thing you will ever witness. For this moment in time she is no longer yours and is willingly giving all a woman can give to a man and that man is not you. You may be thinking, ohh, fuck her, give her great pleasure--yes, yes finish her, cum in her, pump your life into her
Well said. Except I had no regret. I knew before our wedding that I was marrying a white slut who had been having NSA sex with Black men since Middle School. I wanted her wanton behavior to continue, I knew she would break her wedding vows on our honeymoon, immediately making me her cuckold. I was eager to watch her in action. What changed in her is that she would spread her legs wide, while encouraging her Black lovers to fill her unprotected, married white womb with their potent seed, making her very, very pregnant.

Well said. Except I had no regret. I knew before our wedding that I was marrying a white slut who had been having NSA sex with Black men since Middle School. I wanted her wanton behavior to continue, I knew she would break her wedding vows on our honeymoon, immediately making me her cuckold. I was eager to watch her in action. What changed in her is that she would spread her legs wide, while encouraging her Black lovers to fill her unprotected, married white womb with their potent seed, making her very, very pregnant.
Since middle school? Damn, and I thought my sister was a black cock slut starting in jr high

I agree. I'm good-looking and confident and my wife says very good indeed in bed.

My buddy's penis does happen to be a little bigger than mine, but that wasn't the decider when it came to my wife choosing him ahead of me. She chose him for his youth and sexual stamina and for his being black and way more handsome than I was.

If you've read my relevant posts you will have seen that my buddy was by no means a stranger when I introduced him to my wife when he was 19. He had in fact been my deliciously ardent lover-in-secret since he was 17.

If that makes the possibility of my wife not leaving me for him being a "rare" one, then I suppose I will have to admit that our three-way love relationship is an exception. Perhaps the exception that proves the Rule, in your book at least.
i guess your wife was too young and very curious and adventurous, cause he was a stranger to her right? and she still managed to fall in love for him right away.....for her to have also strong attraction to him is possible but to divorce and fall in love right away is because your relation was not strongly based, she could had fallen in love with a lot of mens whatever their races that night....it was not luck for sure

I need to agree. It s strange to me that a woman will break up only by love. A mature woman (near her 30s) considers many other things in a relationship like comfort, provision, care, a future, and support on her plans for instance.
she was like 18, at that age girls are adventurous and curious, if you open her mind to have sex with other mens, she will discover and try other mens and fall in love with many of them just like she did

Well expressed and partly true; but partly wrong.

My wife wasn't too young. She was 25 when I put my 19-year-old buddy to stud for her, but his very presence in our bedroom visibly kindled her sexual curiosity and spirit of adventure even before he stripped off for her beside our bed.

According to my wife she didn't fall in love with him straightaway, but in his arms during their almost unbearably long dawner that naturally and inevitably followed their 3-hour on-and-off fuck that night.

I agree with you that it was certainly a very high-risk venture for me to put them together, but I've never once regretted the irreversible outcome of it. It was perfectly foreseeable, inevitable and fated to be---in fact the fulfillment of an altruistic wish for my wife that I'd been secretly entertaining for fully two years.

Yes, it was a very big and traumatic self-inflicted deal for me, but Love won though and somehow I have survived it. But my marriage didn't of course.
Woman enjoys alpha dominant man, the moment you decide to deliver her to another man she understands that he is superior , and especially if you let him fuck her for 3 hours its pretty official, love between them was mot ment to be, you created it, i could fall in love with millions of womans on this earth if the chance comes to me, but my girlfriend wont deliver me on a silver plate a hot model just to see the result.....it was your wife that you lost for a sex fantasy and she could have lost you if she had tried the same on you. YOu married her for her to be yours but you decided to give her away i dont get it

This expiatory poem I wrote two weeks after that fateful night may help you to understand the beautifully erotic albeit dangerous dynamic that was at work throughout it.

i red it, and by the way i truly understand the fetish of the people on this website cause im also in it, But i feel like some of the people here are trying so hard to persuade themself that their wife will be happy elsewhere and they try so hard to make it happen as a fantasy but also cause of their very low confidence,....anybody of any race could fuck our wife so well if the right scenario is created

Since middle school? Damn, and I thought my sister was a black cock slut starting in jr high
The terms "Middle School" and "Junior High School" both have the same meaning, a school between elementary school and high school. The sixth grade, seventh grade, and eighth grade are usually provided for in such schools. My wife was in the sixth grade when she was first Blacked.

It happened once with me, within the first few years of her cuckolding me. In the beginning of her playing with other men and cuckolding me, we would play far away from our home because we didn't want to get caught doing this by someone we knew. We would do it maybe every 6 to 9 months. We would start searching swinger sites, or back in the day, CL, and find a guy to meet. Then we would get a hotel room for a night in the city near the guy, meet him in the hotel bar for maybe 30 minutes to make sure he wasn't a psycho or high, and take him upstairs for her to fuck. The 4th or 5th time we did this was in Washington DC with a guy we found online. He was clean cut, good looking, from chatting with him we knew he was hung, and was not even a drinker, which my wife liked. We met him in the hotel bar, and I could tell my wife liked him. After about half and hour, she invited him upstairs. He said he had gotten a suite that we could use instead of our room. My wife and I agreed and went up to his room.

My wife and I had two rules back then for my presence when she was fucking other men. 1) I could not judge her in any way while she was having sex with another man. This was an absolute rule and she told me that she would never forgive me if I broke it. She said she just felt too vulnerable when she was with another man, and didn't want me judging her in any way while she was so vulnerable. As a result i would just keep quiet because I didn't want to say the wrong thing or distract her at all. This also meant that she didn't want me to discuss what she did during one of these sessions until the next day. 2) She had a safe word. The rule was, if she said the safe word, I needed to step in and stop whatever was happening. If she didn't say the safe word, I was to stay in the corner and leave her alone. It was completely her call, and this was a word that she would not accidentally shout out during sex. We would tell guys before we met that if I said stop then they had to stop.

So that night in DC, we went up to this guy's room, and they started fooling around, and finally were naked on the bed. I sat in the corner quietly in my boxers. After a little foreplay, he started fucking her, and she was really liking his big dick and good body. Then the door opened, and three more men walked in. I was shocked, so I looked to my wife, and while she looked startled and even scared, she didn't say the safe word. I didn't want to ask her if she wanted to say the safe word, because asking her would sound like I was judging her and I was not allowed to do that. It was her call, and only her call, and I had to shut up. But a hookup with one guy turned into a gangbang. It started with condoms, but no one was wearing a condom after about 30 minutes. It was insanely hot to watch. I played with myself gently while this was happening, but I didn't want to cum. Finally, it was just too hot, and I came.

I soon regretted the entire situation as I sat there watching it, my spent little dick soft between my legs. This was out of control. I knew her rules, and didn't say anything to her until the next day, but there was a lot happening that night that was way beyond my boundaries, but apparently not beyond hers. We talked about it the next day. She listened to me, we talked about what happened and why she didn't say the safe word. And she told me it was the hottest sexual experience she had ever had.
This sounds like one hell of an ultimate experience

Back