Cuckold Regret (Post “Nut” Clarity) True Stories

Pretty much everyday without fail (unless I am really sick) I think about my fantasy of watching my cute, petite Catholic wife getting wildly and well fucked by a well hung black man. 99% of the time I usually jerk off to that fantasy before drifting off to sleep (or if no one is around sometimes during the day). After I cum many times I have a small twinge of remorse about how yes it is super hot, but could this cost me my marriage some how? So I wonder how I would feel being their live watching my fantasies being realized. Would I have regret after I came? Would I recharge quickly and be ready to jerk off again?

Anyway, thought I would ask the experts:

For the black men in the arrangement:
Have you seen white husbands have regret after they came? Was it funny (e.g. the husband tried to get his wife to stop and she was enjoying it so much she told him to shut the fuck up and go away), did a husband get this and wound up stopping you and his wife from finishing? That would be extremely frustrating I would imagine. We’re all the one that did fist timers? Did any wives express regret after it was over that you witnessed?

For the wives:
Did your husband‘s experience regrets and if so were you able to work through it? Did their regret mess up the situation or hurt your marriage? Did any of you stop playing after this happened? Did any of you experience regret? If so was it just because of the guy involved? Was there anything about the dynamic of cuckolding that you regretted? Like maybe you wanted it more and more but your husband cooled on the idea? Or maybe living out this fantasy made him more obsessive?

For the husbands:

did you experience regret and what was that like? How long did it last? Did it make you not want to do it again? How were you able to overcome if you were able to? Any funny or erotic stories around regret?

You will likely have regrets right after she is first taken by another man. That regret will soon turn into desire to see her fucked and pleasured again by another if you fit the cuckold profile. The thought of another man becoming ONE with your wife as he puts his cock into her body is the hottest thing you will ever witness. For this moment in time she is no longer yours and is willingly giving all a woman can give to a man and that man is not you. You may be thinking, ohh, fuck her, give her great pleasure--yes, yes finish her, cum in her, pump your life into her

This is a complex subject, and it is much like the old saying be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

In our case the husband did have some negative feelings, but it is mostly when she is too close to one bull for too long. and things get too emotional.

The wife falls prey to the society's view of marriage and sexuality and worries she will be judged badly.

If you can be open and be involved, it can be a great experience but not sure how easy it is to go back.

The wife in our marriage would not stop even if asked, she is naughty and would sneak, she needs that black cum weekly or she gets cranky.

You will likely have regrets right after she is first taken by another man. That regret will soon turn into desire to see her fucked and pleasured again by another if you fit the cuckold profile. The thought of another man becoming ONE with your wife as he puts his cock into her body is the hottest thing you will ever witness. For this moment in time she is no longer yours and is willingly giving all a woman can give to a man and that man is not you. You may be thinking, ohh, fuck her, give her great pleasure--yes, yes finish her, cum in her, pump your life into her
Wow great info. I think I have read elsewhere on here that it’s really important for the husband and wife to reconnect after the first time so she can reassure him that she still loves him and this was just sex….. amazing, mind blowing sex. 😉

I plan to reclaim her after he is finished. That competitive drive to win the genetic sweepstakes is fierce, but it’s got to be a little enthralling agony to slide your smaller cock into her stretched pussy, swishing around in his large load of cum knowing you can’t displace what he deposited, you can’t give your wife near the pleasure her black stud gave her, and your cock will never reach where his does with ease. May sound crazy but that, aside from watching her have mind blowing sex, will just stoke my fire further.

This is a complex subject, and it is much like the old saying be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

In our case the husband did have some negative feelings, but it is mostly when she is too close to one bull for too long. and things get too emotional.

The wife falls prey to the society's view of marriage and sexuality and worries she will be judged badly.

If you can be open and be involved, it can be a great experience but not sure how easy it is to go back.

The wife in our marriage would not stop even if asked, she is naughty and would sneak, she needs that black cum weekly or she gets cranky.
Thanks, makes sense.

My rules will be pretty simple sexually speaking:

-I will be an observer during their session. I won’t try to direct the action. I may have suggestions ahead of time regarding stuff I may want them to say or do but they will only be suggestions not requirements.

- Anything he and she wants to do sexually I am fine with unless it will hurt her or create a really unsafe situation. For example, if her lover can talk her into a gang bang, fine, but I won’t approve of her doing one with strangers, bareback. Too risky.

- I want some humiliation but not mean, degrading stuff. Examples of what I would like the guy to say/ask:

I don’t want to be hard core belittled or mocked BUT it would turn me on so much for you to get her to answer questions like:

Whos cock do you like better baby? My big black man cock or his dick?

Can he fuck you like this baby?

Does he make you cum as hard as my cock makes you cum?

Am I going to be able to fuck your sweet married pussy anytime I want?

Do you think of my big black cock when I am not around? Does it make you wet?

How does it feel to get fucked by a big, strong, real man?

Are you even going to be able to feel his cock after getting used to my cock?

Are you a slut for my big black cock?

I want you to take off your wedding ring and put it on the desk, when I’m fucking you, your tight married pussy, body, ass, everything is mine. You belong to me as soon as my big black cock touches your skin, mouth, pussy, …. Anything. If you don’t give yourself to me when I ask, you might as well fuck your husband and his small dick, because I won’t be fucking you anymore. Do you understand?

When was the first time you checked out my cock? Was it in the bike shorts? What did you think when you saw it?

when did you know you wanted to fuck me? Was it when you saw the outline of my cock?”

Pretty much everyday without fail (unless I am really sick) I think about my fantasy of watching my cute, petite Catholic wife getting wildly and well fucked by a well hung black man. 99% of the time I usually jerk off to that fantasy before drifting off to ******* (or if no one is around sometimes during the day). After I cum many times I have a small twinge of remorse about how yes it is super hot, but could this cost me my marriage some how? So I wonder how I would feel being their live watching my fantasies being realized. Would I have regret after I came? Would I recharge quickly and be ready to jerk off again?

Have you seen white husbands have regret after they came? Was it funny (e.g. the husband tried to get his wife to stop and she was enjoying it so much she told him to shut the fuck up and go away), did a husband get this and wound up stopping you and his wife from finishing? That would be extremely frustrating I would imagine. We’re all the one that did fist timers? Did any wives express regret after it was over that you witnessed?

For the wives:
Did your husband‘s experience regrets and if so were you able to work through it? Did their regret mess up the situation or hurt your marriage? Did any of you stop playing after this happened? Did any of you experience regret? If so was it just because of the guy involved? Was there anything about the dynamic of cuckolding that you regretted? Like maybe you wanted it more and more but your husband cooled on the idea? Or maybe living out this fantasy made him more obsessive?

For the husbands:

did you experience regret and what was that like? How long did it last? Did it make you not want to do it again? How were you able to overcome if you were able to? Any funny or erotic stories around regret?
Always a little pang of jealousy and regret (guilt), especially as I see her mouth close round his cock, and know that we have just passed the point of no return .... and rapidly over come by the intoxicating feeling of arousal, and pride watching my beautiful, skillful wife. I do make sure my wife knows I fully approve .... heck.. she is only doing it for me!! ....

Pretty much everyday without fail (unless I am really sick) I think about my fantasy of watching my cute, petite Catholic wife getting wildly and well fucked by a well hung black man. 99% of the time I usually jerk off to that fantasy before drifting off to ******* (or if no one is around sometimes during the day). After I cum many times I have a small twinge of remorse about how yes it is super hot, but could this cost me my marriage some how? So I wonder how I would feel being their live watching my fantasies being realized. Would I have regret after I came? Would I recharge quickly and be ready to jerk off again?

For the wives:

For the husbands:

@Wife4Black77 great questions. I’ll give you the cuckolds view of things. We haven’t been doing it long but I’ve had no regrets. I will say my wife on occasion voiced concern for me feeling differently about her but I overcome it with honest answers because I don’t. Everyone is different but I’ve heard of moments of regret after cumming. Pretty quickly I’m jerking off on my wife after she is through and I haven’t had them to any noticeable degree. You feel differently from before and after but I think that’s something manageable if it’s not an extreme feeling. I think the woman plays a huge part in the response though. If my wife treated me like crap after or in between I could see feeling that way. My wife if anything is the total opposite and it’s reassuring. Now the men in both couples we hang out with have spoken about varying levels of regret, specifically as it pertains to cleaning their wives up and being more submissive.

Above all if you think a bad experience on either end will damage the relationship it’s probably worth keeping it a fantasy. Definitely be honest and open and agree that if it’s not right the parachute gets pulled after the failed attempt.

Lastly on the other hand. If the thought of watching your wife get satisfied by a black man or even better by black men is uncontrollably satisfying and she’s addicted to the thought as well there’s only one way to find out.

Thanks, makes sense.

-I will be an observer during their session. I won’t try to direct the action. I may have suggestions ahead of time regarding stuff I may want them to say or do but they will only be suggestions not requirements.

- Anything he and she wants to do sexually I am fine with unless it will hurt her or create a really unsafe situation. For example, if her lover can talk her into a gang bang, fine, but I won’t approve of her doing one with strangers, bareback. Too risky.

- I want some humiliation but not mean, degrading stuff. Examples of what I would like the guy to say/ask:

I don’t want to be hard core belittled or mocked BUT it would turn me on so much for you to get her to answer questions like:

I want you to take off your wedding ring and put it on the desk, when I’m fucking you, your tight married pussy, body, ass, everything is mine. You belong to me as soon as my big black cock touches your skin, mouth, pussy, …. Anything. If you don’t give yourself to me when I ask, you might as well fuck your husband and his small dick, because I won’t be fucking you anymore. Do you understand?

When was the first time you checked out my cock? Was it in the bike shorts? What did you think when you saw it?

when did you know you wanted to fuck me? Was it when you saw the outline of my cock?”
I think I would cum hearing him saying things like that to my wife!

Love your assessment. Yeah, I might have regrets. But I think I'd get over it pretty damn quickly, and I want her addicted to black cock.

Thanks, makes sense.

(y)

So true and so well described.

The thought of another man becoming One physically and mentally with your wife as he puts his cock into her body, is the most emotionally devastating thought a husband can have. He knows that the moment that cock penetrates his wife the marriage bond is broken forever.

I know. It happened to me.

It’s just the way it is.

I had and have lots of regrets depending on my mood. It’s a struggle because while hating the experience first, I craved it right away again. It’s addicting I’d say! What actually helped me is „going deeper“ into cuckolding and stopping to be something other then a Cuck when it comes to sex. Not cumming and trying not to have sex helped insanely well. The more I come to accept this role, the less it hurts after.

If this is how you feel after you nut you should definately make sure that you don't cum before the evening is over, no touching that peewee at all!

One of the ways I knew this was something I wanted was that the idea was still hot to me after I'd come, I was sure I wouldn't be met with any negative emotions and I still haven't.
and you should get a cock cage for play

Wow great info. I think I have read elsewhere on here that it’s really important for the husband and wife to reconnect after the first time so she can reassure him that she still loves him and this was just sex….. amazing, mind blowing sex. 😉

I plan to reclaim her after he is finished. That competitive drive to win the genetic sweepstakes is fierce, but it’s got to be a little enthralling agony to slide your smaller cock into her stretched pussy, swishing around in his large load of cum knowing you can’t displace what he deposited, you can’t give your wife near the pleasure her black stud gave her, and your cock will never reach where his does with ease. May sound crazy but that, aside from watching her have mind blowing sex, will just stoke my fire further.
I made the mistake of not bonding with my wife after. I became stowick and cold in a little removed. I definitely say that I fucked up by doing that because our relationship has not been the same ever since and that was four years ago.

I made the mistake of not bonding with my wife after. I became stowick and cold in a little removed. I definitely say that I fucked up by doing that because our relationship has not been the same ever since and that was four years ago.
I knew the risk full well and, I think, managed it rather better than it appears you did.

Seven years ago managed it like this, as detailed in several of my longer posts on this forum:

The first black man to fuck my wife was my then-19-year-old superbly athletic very handsome Afro-American buddy, who at that time was a woman-virgin.

Unknown to my wife when I first invited him to our home one evening to introduce him to her, he and I are bisexual and had been versatile lovers since he was 17.

That evening, after my beautifully horny wife had entranced and expertly aroused him, the three of us stripped naked and I gave him pride-of-place beside my wife on our marriage bed.

I hand-guided his enviably huge and uncircumcised cock into my wife and he barebacked her pretty much continuously for about three hours, cumming in her four to six times as much as my alarmingly sex-addled mind could register.

I masturbated quietly throughout their actually very beautiful matings but took great care not to ejaculate so I could go sloppy-seconds with my wife. Which I did with my buddy lying beside my wife and kissing me and frantically re-arousing himself.

Fucking my wife with four to six loads of another man’s semen in her was a first-time and sensationally erotic experience for me, which my wife of course noticed and whispered about encouragingly into my ear as she urged me on to several mind-blowing orgasms.

In private the morning after, my wife told me that she still loved me to distraction and felt even more bonded to me than ever before through my having allowed her and my buddy to “make love” as she gently put it.

Since that deeply thrilling night our emotional and sexual relationship has continued to flourish and deepen and grow, as of course my buddy’s has with her but in enviably vastly different ways because of his youth.

Last edited:
(...)

The thought of another man becoming One physically and mentally with your wife as he puts his cock into her body, is the most emotionally devastating thought a husband can have. He knows that the moment that cock penetrates his wife the marriage bond is broken forever.

I know. It happened to me.

(...)
...is quite the opposite of...
I knew the risk full well and, I think, managed it rather better than it appears you did.

Seven years ago managed it like this, as detailed in several of my longer posts on this forum:

The first black man to fuck my wife was my then-19-year-old superbly athletic very handsome Afro-American buddy, who at that time was a woman-virgin.

Unknown to my wife when I first invited him to our home one evening to introduce him to her, he and I are bisexual and had been versatile lovers since he was 17.

That evening, after my beautifully horny wife had entranced and expertly aroused him, the three of us stripped naked and I gave him pride-of-place beside my wife on our marriage bed.

I hand-guided his enviably huge and uncircumcised cock into my wife and he barebacked her pretty much continuously for about three hours, cumming in her four to six times as much as my alarmingly sex-addled mind could register.

I masturbated quietly throughout their actually very beautiful matings but took great care not to ejaculate so I could go sloppy-seconds with my wife. Which I did with my buddy lying beside my wife and kissing me and frantically re-arousing himself.

Fucking my wife with four to six loads of another man’s semen in her was a first-time and sensationally erotic experience for me, which my wife of course noticed and whispered about encouragingly into my ear as she urged me on to several mind-blowing orgasms.

In private the morning after, my wife told me that she still loved me to distraction and felt even more bonded to me than ever before through my having allowed her and my buddy to “make love” as she gently put it.

Since that deeply thrilling night our emotional and sexual relationship has continued to flourish and deepen and grow, as of course my buddy’s has with her but in enviably vastly different ways because of his youth.
...just sayin' :rolleyes:

Back