Cuckold Bucket List

What's at the Top of Your Cuckold Bucket List?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not married, so I am not a cuckold.
I am bi-sexual with leanings toward faggot.
My number one desire in a Bucket List is to have a Black Master.
I want to serve a Black Master anytime and anywhere and surrender my mouth and ass to him to use as he wishes.
I will serve him and anyone he directs me to.
Willing to serve in areas not permitted on this site.
I'm in N.E. WA. State and can travel some.

tumblr_n6sxe7hgt11tdmpfko1_400.gif

Whiote bois learning obedience to their wives . . . as their wives too learn obedience to their Masters.

View attachment 267898

When i was actively being cucked by my ex-wife, we didn't have the internet etc like we have today so we didn't know about the diversity of activities in the "life style". my ex started by cheating on me but when i was converted to an agreeable cuck things took many different directions from that point on. i was never collared, caged or beaten. however i was, i believe, very well trained. i sucked on order, by either the wife or any of her many lovers, both black and white. i was also femmed, although never to an extreme. i even submitted to my mom in law during weekend duty cleaning her apartment wearing on panties, usually pink but sometimes white. my wife was also "trained" by several men, mostly Black, but again without collars or beatings. i think it was really more of a case of being very submissive personalities more than any actual training. by the way, i was frequently spanked and even beaten a few times, but these weren't really in the realm of "training", just reminders that i was at the bottom of the totem pole.

Mine is getting hubby to be more of a cuckold. He got me into all this and is fascinated by the cuckold lifestyle and stuff on here and other places, but has held back from getting too involved. I wasnt into it at first but I love reading some of the things the cuckolds write on here and would love him to go down that route but he's holding firm.
Bit by bit though im getting him into it, he licks me out afterwards, only let him have sex when I say, only let black guys up my bum-hubbys forbidden! and now I am calling the shots as to when I meet a guy and what I do. But I really want him to come and watch, would really turn me on but he's resisting.
Deny him, put him in chastity, stay firm and he will come around just lime I did

We moved too far for her regular bull to meet regularly. We are looking for one in southwest Florida and one in Mid Missouri.
1. He should be tested and ddf.

2. He should be capable of slowly gaining control of the relationship. Making her become addicted to his cock.

3. He should be extremely thick. He should be 7inches around or bigger.

4. He should enjoy making the cuck serve them. That serving should include having sucking his cock, prepping her for him, cleaning them both afterwards.

The next time we're with a black man I'd love it if he simply went into master mode unexpectedly - bitch slapping me ordering me around in my own house humiliating me in front of my girlfriend showing her what a man is and what I am. I want her to visibly see the difference so she never expects me to fuck her again. I want Him to own us.
Well said, love it

Back