Cuckold Bucket List

What's at the Top of Your Cuckold Bucket List?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For her to realise the power she has over me and make me watch while she fucks black men humiliating me telling me her pussy is for black cock only. For her to have regular black lovers that I know she is fucking while I work. For her to introduce her friends to what she is doing and witness them cheating on their white husbands.

Mine is to have my wife present me a video for my birthday. There would be a number of encounters on the video, with different men. Some would be in our bed, with my pillow under her ass. Some would be at popular local bars, where she more than likely was seen dressed like a slut and in the company of other men. As we watched it together, she would tell me things like "remember when you thought I was so wet because I had been fantasizing," or "I can't believe you didn't catch me when I was so stretched out by this one," and "Remind me to show you the cell phone picture of your boss at the bar... he kept looking over, but could not place me."

No one wanting to become submissive and 'Black-Owned'?
Yes Master, its my dream to be a sissie housemaid for a Black owner. xx (i'm in chastity Master). I would keep house, doing all the chores for you and of course providing any service you want. xxx it would be a very satisfying lifestyle for me. xxxx. I am unable to satisfy a woman Master, but I have learned how to make a real man climax, which made me realise what I was born to do. xxx

My hubby got caught sharing some pics of me with a buddy of his. Some of me posing, spreading, and a couple of me eating pussy and being fucked by yet another one of is friends! LOL! Now I am a fun wife, but I as absolutely FURIOUS! Who knows how many other "friends" he shared my pics with?

I saw his buddy a few weeks later at a pool party and I rolled my eyes as I walked the other way. Finally he cornered me and whispered "All your husband ever did was brag about how hot you are. And now I know!" I thanked him and he got me a *******, kissing my ass all night and being flirty. Hard to get mad when a hot 35 year old is kissing your ass all night!

So I wasn't quite as upset after that! And now when the hubby takes pics of me now and then, I kind of get turned on thinking about how many of his friends are stroking their cocks to my pictures!! And if I were to post some here, I wonder how many men out there would be doing the same thing? Hope my husband knows that HE is the one who opened up Pandora's Box! he he he!
You are a wonderful woman. xxx

Every cuck-hubby needs to experience being made a sissy for his wife's cuckolding pleasure.

Yes Master i'm a sissie (full time) in chastity. xxx This picture/vid is just one of the most beautiful fantasies I can think of. just being called on to please my Mistress like this, when she's feeling that way, is pure heaven for a sissiemaid. xxxx Isn't she such a beautiful woman? xxx

Many wives want their husbands to handle the cum and demonstrate their submission and support. Why should the wife eat cum when she has a cuckold to do the things she would rather not
Yes I agree with this, some women find oral and anal sex distasteful and just want normal vanilla sex (with a BBC) so this is where a really obedient sissiemaid can help her by taking on all the unpleasant aspects of her life, such as oral and anal sex with the Bull if he likes those things and she doesn't. Also if the sissiemaid lives-in she can handle all the mundane, boring and laborious household chores so his Mistress can enjoy her leisure time. Its a very nice fit for all concerned. xxx

My wonderful wife has done any and everything I’ve asked of her that I could have ever dreamed of on a “lifestyle” bucket list and then some. I’ve began to discover as she’s pulled a few close friends of ours into this lifestyle, that women I think, out “kinky” men. The things I’ve watched her and a few of her friends do to black guys is just awesome! Tongues in black asses, pulling out black cocks in bars and stroking them in a dark booth, fucking in the parking lot of clubs, hell, my wife fucking in our driveway at night or in the back seat while I drive them around. My wife and her one married friend eating each other’s pussies while they were both taking BBC, sharing black cum kisses and drooling a big load into the others mouth, ordering me to show them my locked little white cock, laughing and poking fun at my white locked dicklet then making me pull out one of their boyfriends black cocks and making me kiss all over it and suck it in front of them.

Her one bucket list item that’s been there for several years hasn’t happened yet though. she wants me to take black cock in my ass, wants me to ride a black cock and jerk off while I do so. Wants me to just be a total slut while I get fucked, moaning and groaning....her best friend and fellow black cock slut wants to watch as well, they get a bit tipsy and get so turned on by the thought. Not sure on this one, but who knows........

Back