Whore “To-Do List”

MAcouple7

Couple
Gold Member
I want to make a list of things for my gf (21F, white, 34D) to do when she’s out (without me). When she completes the list, I’ll give her something. Looking for more suggestions, make them as tame or dirty as you want.

Here’s what I have so far:
-selfie with two guys
-get an older guys number
-grind on a guy
-get a dick pic
-make out
-dance with a group of guys

Give me some more!

I want to make a list of things for my gf (21F, white, 34D) to do when she’s out (without me). When she completes the list, I’ll give her something. Looking for more suggestions, make them as tame or dirty as you want.

-selfie with two guys
-grind on a guy
-get a dick pic
-make out

Give me some more!
Awhile ago Reddit used to have what was called the Hot Wife challenge which was like this and pretty exciting as well.

-selfie with two guys
-grind on a guy
-get a dick pic
-make out

Give me some more!
Done those:
get an older guys number
get a dick pic
dance with a group of guys
Put a BJ show to fans online
Agreed to ******* herself with an older man online for hotel free & sum of cash(although it didn't happen at the last minute).
Finally agreed to let me bring in all of my out of town business partners to fuck her.

Done those:

Put a BJ show to fans online
Agreed to ******* herself with an older man online for hotel free & sum of cash(although it didn't happen at the last minute).
Finally agreed to let me bring in all of my out of town business partners to fuck her.
Agreed to what? it’s blurred out

-selfie with two guys
-grind on a guy
-get a dick pic
-make out

Give me some more!
No panties or bra allowed
dress or skirt only
shares pic of black guy with his had up dress
leg up with guy rubbing Dick on her pussy
sitting on bar stool with pussy exposed

-selfie with two guys
-grind on a guy
-get a dick pic
-make out

Give me some more!
Actually not a bad post lol.

Maybe add. Get verified on B2W

Back