Cuckold Bucket List

What's at the Top of Your Cuckold Bucket List?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have sucked so many cocks that I have become an expert and often the bulls drop by just for oral from me. Sucking cock is hard work if done right but easier than anal lol. The first one was a young soldier but that was just practice for the big ones she found later. The first bbc blew three loads into my mouth and three in her pussy which I also licked up

I have sucked so many cocks that I have become an expert and often the bulls drop by just for oral from me. Sucking cock is hard work if done right but easier than anal lol. The first one was a young soldier but that was just practice for the big ones she found later. The first bbc blew three loads into my mouth and three in her pussy which I also licked up
Lucky lucky guy!

The next time we're with a black man I'd love it if he simply went into master mode unexpectedly - bitch slapping me ordering me around in my own house humiliating me in front of my girlfriend showing her what a man is and what I am. I want her to visibly see the difference so she never expects me to fuck her again. I want Him to own us.

Lot of the time the wife has many motives, she likes the other cock but she wants to control and fuck with her cuckold hubby after all owning a cuckold is a big motivator even if a wife will not admit it. My bucket list would be to get my ass fucked while I fuck or eat my wife or another woman

Sounds like quite a request. But it can be done.

Back