Cuckold Bucket List

What's at the Top of Your Cuckold Bucket List?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, the hottest thing for me as a cuckold is cleaning her pussy after he cums inside her. But since I have already done that numerous times it wouldn't be on my bucket list. However number one that I haven't done is to lay under her and lick her and him as he fucks her. I guess second to be honest would be to be made to suck her bull's cock. I am not gay or even bi but for some reason being made to do this while she is watching makes me hot as all hell.

My hubby got caught sharing some pics of me with a buddy of his. Some of me posing, spreading, and a couple of me eating pussy and being fucked by yet another one of is friends! LOL! Now I am a fun wife, but I as absolutely FURIOUS! Who knows how many other "friends" he shared my pics with?

I saw his buddy a few weeks later at a pool party and I rolled my eyes as I walked the other way. Finally he cornered me and whispered "All your husband ever did was brag about how hot you are. And now I know!" I thanked him and he got me a *******, kissing my ass all night and being flirty. Hard to get mad when a hot 35 year old is kissing your ass all night!

So I wasn't quite as upset after that! And now when the hubby takes pics of me now and then, I kind of get turned on thinking about how many of his friends are stroking their cocks to my pictures!! And if I were to post some here, I wonder how many men out there would be doing the same thing? Hope my husband knows that HE is the one who opened up Pandora's Box! he he he!

My hubby got caught sharing some pics of me with a buddy of his. Some of me posing, spreading, and a couple of me eating pussy and being fucked by yet another one of is friends! LOL! Now I am a fun wife, but I as absolutely FURIOUS! Who knows how many other "friends" he shared my pics with?

I saw his buddy a few weeks later at a pool party and I rolled my eyes as I walked the other way. Finally he cornered me and whispered "All your husband ever did was brag about how hot you are. And now I know!" I thanked him and he got me a *******, kissing my ass all night and being flirty. Hard to get mad when a hot 35 year old is kissing your ass all night!

So I wasn't quite as upset after that! And now when the hubby takes pics of me now and then, I kind of get turned on thinking about how many of his friends are stroking their cocks to my pictures!! And if I were to post some here, I wonder how many men out there would be doing the same thing? Hope my husband knows that HE is the one who opened up Pandora's Box! he he he!
Well, I can tell you that if that is you in your profile pic, I stroked my cock to your picture a couple times already!

Back