Cuck-Bull Interaction

I personally want to interact and my wife to feel good about the experience and guide her to that point of now return and allow her to let go...

That is a great question... The answer is timing and finding the right BBC for her... I want to make it special and convincing so when she is taken...she will be hooked... I think she will....In fact I know she will... She says all the time she will do anything for me... but I want her to do it for her... She posed for the avatar... and other shots... and we have a large black dildo and she and I fantasize about it all the time... and when we do the sex is so hot.... It is hot anyway but it is extremely hot when we role play.... So planning.. is key... and making it her idea vs mine will make it so much better... I am talking to a couple of BBC on this site... who are close... and she has confessed that she has been flirting with the guy that makes deliveries....but also says he is to close to home.... So there is the problem of be discreet ... I know it will happen... but it is not something that will happen next week..... I will post a pic of her.. and maybe if there are a lot of positive responses from BBC then that would help I am sure...

What do you think?

We've found that if I approach a prospective bull first the experience is much more intense. Adopting an extreme BETA MALE role by asking, (or begging if circumstances allow), a man to fuck your wife encourages the bull adopt an equally extreme ALPHA MALE attitude. Younger black males in this situation tend to verbally abuse / humiliate me prior to & after fucking my wife, which is a major turn on for me, & my wife says my offering her to them makes them fuck her harder & better

me and our regular BBC are good friends, and not only when he comes to visit, we text/chat just as I do with other male friends. This enhances the whole relationship, brings a safe, content aspect to our "relationship". If ever they spend time alone, I know she is with someone whom I can trust and will be looking after Mrs inked.

View attachment 88800

How well do most of you hubbies interact with the wife's lover(s)? That is aside from him coming to give the wife's pussy some black cock lessons, do you sometimes indulge in conversations with them, or is such a neglect?
I am very close with several of her bulls, they understand it is I that am sharing and I enjoy it as much as she does. They also are into pleasing me by pleasing her. Lee

IMO ... HERE'S a topic I side 100% with the BULL on ... there should only be interaction with the Cuck if the BULL agrees to it. The Bull's only purpose is to do what the Cuck is obviously unable to do, properly service his wife. He's there to do his JOB ... not entertain a white man who very probably has deeply suppressed homosexual desires.
If the Bull says he doesn't want the Cuck in the room, watching, and jerking off his retarded peepee ... so be it! ;)
Can't agree more. Although I'm openly bisexual, and except for one bad misunderstanding, there is nothing going on between both sides. They like football. I enjoy watching soccer. And since a long time, I am banned from the room where action takes place.

View attachment 88800

How well do most of you hubbies interact with the wife's lover(s)? That is aside from him coming to give the wife's pussy some black cock lessons, do you sometimes indulge in conversations with them, or is such a neglect?

As for Pam and I, she had her first BBC experience just four years ago this past March. In fact that was only the second guy ever to get into her, myself was her first! That's no fairy tale either, nor a Ripley's Believe It or Not story. The pleasure of blackening Pam went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, with whom I had lost contact with shortly after graduation some almost 8 years previously. Edwin, Pam and I get along great. No problems whatsoever, although we have had a few bumps in the road since that time.

I was anxious to see Pam engaged in a ménage au trios! Initially there was great resistance, but eventually she came around and Edwin agreed to bring along a friend. That event was a total disaster. Neither Pam nor I cared for him and she refused to play. Interaction? With this guy was nil. The second guy to give Pam some BBC was also a friend of Edwin's. He was OK but Pam was not overly excited by him! He didn't measure up to Edwin either in the meat department nor how he handled it. Then we learned, about 18 months after Pam's first encounter with Edwin that he has a twin brother, Eduard! He's not as well endowed as Edwin but with slightly over 11 inches, has more than sufficient to keep my loving wife happy! She still hasn't done a ménage au trois just yet, not as I would like to see it anyway, she has fucked both of them in the same evening, or night, or morning, or whenever convenient, which is usually anytime! Ha! Ha! Anyway, we three are like just one big happy family!

We met with a 25-yr-old bull yesterday, it was only his second time fucking a man's wife in front of the husband. My husband really broke the ice by saying that His wife was there for him to enjoy in anyway he wanted and hubby managed to fade into the background enough for the young bull to enjoy me and forget he was even there..there was nothing he didn't do to me and it was all Good!

As for Pam and I, she had her first BBC experience just four years ago this past March. In fact that was only the second guy ever to get into her, myself was her first! That's no fairy tale either, nor a Ripley's Believe It or Not story. The pleasure of blackening Pam went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, with whom I had lost contact with shortly after graduation some almost 8 years previously. Edwin, Pam and I get along great. No problems whatsoever, although we have had a few bumps in the road since that time.

I was anxious to see Pam engaged in a ménage au trios! Initially there was great resistance, but eventually she came around and Edwin agreed to bring along a friend. That event was a total disaster. Neither Pam nor I cared for him and she refused to play. Interaction? With this guy was nil. The second guy to give Pam some BBC was also a friend of Edwin's. He was OK but Pam was not overly excited by him! He didn't measure up to Edwin either in the meat department nor how he handled it. Then we learned, about 18 months after Pam's first encounter with Edwin that he has a twin brother, Eduard! He's not as well endowed as Edwin but with slightly over 11 inches, has more than sufficient to keep my loving wife happy! She still hasn't done a ménage au trois just yet, not as I would like to see it anyway, she has fucked both of them in the same evening, or night, or morning, or whenever convenient, which is usually anytime! Ha! Ha! Anyway, we three are like just one big happy family!

Sounds like you and the wife were expecting much.

It depends on the Bull and the situation.

My first experience was not a friendly relationship with the bull as he essentially stepped in and took my place when my girlfriend and I were having difficulties. When she decided to continue dating him after we got back together things progressed to the point that she was openly cuckolding me in so far as her family and our friends knew about it. Fortunately, what she didn't make public were the things I had to do to make her agree to not leave me, even though I eventually decided to call it quits.
However, he always made sure I knew who was the "top dog" and would lord his position over me as far as he could, occasionally making my girl feel sorry for me and tell him to back off a little. Which is all he would ever do, back off just enough to appease her.

The second time was a more cordial relationship where the Bull and I got along well and shared many common interests as well as the same woman. So, even though I was subservient to him and he was clearly dominant, we got along well and he never abused his position over me or really mistreated me. Occasionally, if it was "girls night out", he and I would get together and go have a beer or two and play pool at a local bar.

Yes, even with the second one it could be a bit awkward at times, especially taking his phone calls to let my then fiancee know when he would be coming over or calling him for her.
Probably the most uncomfortable conversations were those when we would be at the bar or sitting around the apartment and he would become antsy waiting for her to return and start talking about how he couldn't wait for her to get back home so he could fuck her tight pussy, what a great cocksucker she was, did I really enjoy eating her pussy after he fucked her and things of that nature.
your woman is the dominant person not the bulls which she picks

I have been friendly with most of the men my wife has fucked but then she does not humiliate me and I give better sex than the other men most of the time. If she had a full time lover I would hope we would get along , remember the bull and the husband are both cuckolds to a woman and are in essentially the same position. When a woman decides who she fucks then she becomes the boss

I extend courtesy to all of my wife's bulls, past and present, I'm no sissy but have partaken in cleaning the wife on a cpl of occasions, but if the bull tries to excert a dominant position, he soon gets told to back off by me , I love to see or hear my wife get fucked so there's no need for dominance , it's an ego trip , some 8 years ago my wife fell pregnant with her lover, having already had 4 children with me , it was a no brainier to have a termination, how do you explain to your grown up ******* there having a brother/ sister and they will be black, the bull objected to this and ended up being put straight ( there's another story)

I agree with some of the posts here........it does depend on the bull, BUT, it is MORE IMPORTANT on what the couple is looking for.

My wife's bull and I have a great friendship. She has been seeing him for over 2 years now. We both know our part in this triangle relationship. Outside of this relationship he and I talk freely with each other and are always looking for more ways to push her limits.

In a nutshell........she is my wife and will ALWAYS BE MY WIFE. When she leaves to be with him, SHE IS HIS MARRIED WHITE WIFE UNTIL HE IS DONE WITH HER! She knows this and loves it! Many times she is so giddy that she can't stand waiting to see him.....this is a turn on for me. When they set a date and time to meet......leading up to it her panties are soaked with anticipation and desire to see him. There have been times that the wait is so over powering that she will climb on top of me and grind a few orgasms out. She tells me that she wants to have a recent comparison of my cock inside her to his cock inside her. After we are done she is usually at his place being fucked hard within a hour. That is a huge turn on for me too! He will send me pics of her servicing him and the aftermath of her pussy when he is done with it. WOW! WHAT A FUCKING TURN ON! She actually wishes that when she went to his place he would keep her there longer to continue to serve him. She is very willing to serve him in any way he wants. Her fantasy is that one day when she arrives at his place he has a friend or two there and she is ordered to service all of them over and over. NOW THAT WOULD BE FUCKING AWESOME!

Bottom line to us is that each party has to find the right Bull/Couple in order for everyone to get what they want and need out of it. To us, the mental and on a certain level, emotional aspects of this are very important.......maybe slightly more than the physical aspect.

Let us know what you think.

Back