Cuck-Bull Interaction

Only if he's someone you wish to become submissive to. But yes, you should endeavor toward thanking him.
Always thank the bull & call him Sir when you do.
Thank him for fucking your wife in place of yourself because your a wimp sissy & if you’re lucky enough thank him for fucking you too.

As a black guy It makes me feel more comfortable when the Hub interacts with me. There is nothing more unnerving than a couple that is tight lipped. Upon first meetings I've had convos with Hubbies and sports, politics and various subjects. As stated earlier in this post, conversation is the ideal ice breaker which is why I have always preferred meeting couples for lunch or a cup of coffee, etc on the first meet. If I'm going to be getting naked in their home in the future and joining them in bed then I need to feel comfortable.
This is so important. All 3 need to be comfy with everyone & cuckold couples cum in so many variations. In our case were both extremely submissive. We need to be controlled & dominated during sex. We can’t submit & enjoy it if we can’t connect with the bull or he with us.

Derick was a good friend and active in our cuck relationship for a long time. My wife liked him because he made her feel comfortable and indulged our fetishes and we indulged his.

Derick and I had similar hobbies of classic cars. Derick my wife and I spent one Saturday afternoon at a car show. Derick and I took many pictures on our phones while drooling over the cars. My wife was less enthusiastic but indulged us.

By the end of a very enjoyable day we ended up naked in bed. Derick asked me to order some pizza for dinner. I ordered the pizza on my phone, and Derick started making out with my wife. He quickly brought her to orgasm with his fingers. By the time the pizza arrived he was expertly eating her pussy.

When I returned with the pizza Derick was deep inside her missionary. I put the pizza on the bed and Derick apologized to my wife saying he was starving. He pulled out to grab a slice.

Derick and I talked about the car show and my wife quietly listened eating her pizza. She finished her piece when she told me to put my cage on.

I struggled to get my semi erect penis in the cage when Derick started telling me about a truck at the show. He got up to get his phone to show me the pictures. He stood next to the bed scrolling through his phone.

My wife rolled on her back. She moved so her head was slightly off the bed between Derrick's legs. His cock now rested comfortably on my wife's face. She licked his balls taking them gently in her mouth. She eventually took his cock in her mouth.

I struggle to put my semi erect penis in the cage. Derick found the picture of the truck and handed me his phone. As I scrolled through the pictures he slowly throat fucked her. I looked at the pictures and Derick was rubbing her clit with his cock deep down her throat.

Derick was enjoying his blowjob because his attention was wondering. I on the other hand pretended to look at car pictures, but instead was mesmerized seeing her throat expand fron his cock.

Suddenly he interrupted me by saying hold that thought. He started cumming in her mouth. My wife sucked every last drop out of him.

She sat up and gave me a cum kiss. After depositing Derricks cum in my mouth my wife got up to get another *******. Derick gathered his thoughts and continued our car conversation.

Back