Cuck-Bull Interaction

I love watching my wife fucking and sucking big cocks, or knowing she's out on a "date" getting fucked hard.
My wife loves getting fucked hard by guys with big, thick cocks who know how to take charge and tell her what to do.
Guys love treating her like a fucktoy and using her tight pussy to make them cum.

Part of the turnon for me is hearing all the nasty details of how she was used like a fuckdoll. She is really a sweetheart, so she isn't going to give me the "locker room" details. She'll say " he got a hotel room, he played with me in the elevator, then I sucked his cock, and my pussy made him cum". I want to get the truth from her date, " I made your slut wife show off her tits to the security camera in the elevator, and had her pull her panties off before we got out of the elevator. I had her on her knees sucking my cock as soon as we got in the room, and made her finger her asshole before I'd give her my cock. my friends didn't believe what a cum slut she is, so I Snapchatted a vid of her taking my cum all over her face. I sent her home with my cum all over her and her dress. bet she looked like a street whore when she walked out of the hotel lobby"

Not every guy is into sharing the details with me. That's cool. Those guys just don't get a second chance to fuck her. Either the program works for everyone, or it doesn't happen.

Would you have been more comfortable if they'd let you in on things?
I don't for others, but I'm sure they'd be having fun still if wife and lover shared with and talked openly.. as cuck wannabe that's what I would expect and respect

View attachment 88800

How well do most of you hubbies interact with the wife's lover(s)? That is aside from him coming to give the wife's pussy some black cock lessons, do you sometimes indulge in conversations with them, or is such a neglect?
For me, I always like to make friendship with my wife's lover, discuss everything under the sun including sexual preferences of my wife, I ask him whether he would be ok if I wah their fucking etc. After sex, I ask to give feedback on my wife's sexual performance, overall satisfaction; compatibility in bed, her attitude. However, most of the time, I noticed that it is her lovers who felt awkward to talk to me. In that situation, I give them privacy. I try to make her lovers comfortable before they part my wife's legs.

I talk to him whilst she is either standing in her heels and fishnet body stocking or sitting on the sofa.

She doesn't know he's there until he touches as she is wearing a blindfold and headphones. She loves it like that and raises her anticipation levels quite high.

My wife can be shy at first so often times I am the one to hook them up. With that said I do talk to her bull and ask him the usual questions (what he wants, what is my roll) you know. After they hook up he usually messages me thanking me for letting them hook up lol.

I do a lot of the communication prior to meeting, which is done either here or on SDC and then move over to kik or whatsapp.

When he visits, I talk to him whilst she is either standing in her heels and fishnet body stocking or sitting on the sofa.

She doesn't know he's there until he touches as she is wearing a blindfold and headphones. She loves it like that and raises her anticipation levels quite high.

If the other guy can't get over the inflated power dynamic and thinks he can tell me what I can and can't do then we won't get along.

If he can wrap his head around the fact that I'm the man and he is a partner we are both inviting into our sex life then everything is cool

View attachment 88800

How well do most of you hubbies interact with the wife's lover(s)? That is aside from him coming to give the wife's pussy some black cock lessons, do you sometimes indulge in conversations with them, or is such a neglect?

Yes, we do interact.

Michael loves that he humiliated me when he got Chris pregnant. He said that her had cuckolded me forever. Nevertheless Michael and I get along well. We respect each other and talk about different things.

e177d5a1-5032-4f04-85cd-3ba8bb06e4d8.gif

Last edited:
Back