Cuck-Bull Interaction

View attachment 88800

How well do most of you hubbies interact with the wife's lover(s)? That is aside from him coming to give the wife's pussy some black cock lessons, do you sometimes indulge in conversations with them, or is such a neglect?

Well my first experience was very exciting. I found my bull on internet and convinced my wife to have a discussion with him. All the time I was interacting with both of them. So I found more interesting and exciting to have a discussion with him. Now that we have already had a successful session of a vanilla Threesome, he has started giving me instructions, which I love to follow.

Well my first experience was very exciting. I found my bull on internet and convinced my wife to have a discussion with him. All the time I was interacting with both of them. So I found more interesting and exciting to have a discussion with him. Now that we have already had a successful session of a vanilla Threesome, he has started giving me instructions, which I love to follow.

The more you communicated with him, didn't you then began realizing that there was more to this lifestyle you so much wanted to indulge in but knew nothing about previously?

I am very close with several of her bulls, they understand it is I that am sharing and I enjoy it as much as she does. They also are into pleasing me by pleasing her. Lee

That is something that you and every cuck hubby should do, which is bond as much with the bull as you would while letting them take further advantage of the wife.

047aa696.jpg

It really does not matter as long as the woman is happy with the situation. I believe that if the woman wants her cuckold to be nice to her other men she will make he act accordingly. If a woman can fuck other men in front of her husband she owns him and can make him do as she pleases

Our own experiences, since we began this journey, by far the most enjoyable as been with our regular bull, and we are all good friends. Our relationship is 2 fold, sexual and also non sexual, on the non sexual side, we are very close friends, and me and him have a pint together, and help one another out when it comes to D.I.Y and fixing our cars up etc. our family and most of our other friends (a couple of them know about the other side to our relationship) know our bull as a good friend of ours and would never suspect anything else was going on. We met him through an adult dating site over 3 yrs ago, only the second BBC we had met and from the first meeting (non sexual)we all just clicked, I knew that H liked him a lot, because she was still not sure how far she wanted to go, as it was only our second meet involving someone else in our sex life, and we had arranged a day time meet at ours, and due to an emergency at work I could not make it back in time so she asked if it was ok to go ahead with him coming to ours, as he was due any minute,and she had spent the morning getting ready etc. As long as she was okay with it and of course I made her promise to keep me updated, which she did via FaceTime lol.I was wary as we had only met him over a couple of drinks. I spent the next couple of hours with a raging hard on, interjected with either a pic sent me or a quick FaceTime and when I eventually got home he was just pulling of the drive and pulled over and thanked me for trusting him with H. Since then we have holidayed together abroad and shared family occasions on both sides as friends. We feel that the friendship we all share as made the sexual side of friendship more positive. Would like to try a more dominant sort of friendship though, where the bull takes control of both of us?

It exists for some couples who mind how they desire their relationship with their bull to be like. Not all couples would go about this line, and for some who'd desire to be dominated by the lover and wife as well, the terms would then fall onto the hands of the wife and bull to see as well dictate how things would be for all three concerned. But for the hubbies who insist on how they'd like the bull to be with them, whether aggressive or otherwise, its no harm sharing some moments with the bull.

I think its an icebreaker if the hubby compliments the bull. The hubby needs it more than the dom bull.

Our own experiences, since we began this journey, by far the most enjoyable as been with our regular bull, and we are all good friends. Our relationship is 2 fold, sexual and also non sexual, on the non sexual side, we are very close friends, and me and him have a pint together, and help one another out when it comes to D.I.Y and fixing our cars up etc. our family and most of our other friends (a couple of them know about the other side to our relationship) know our bull as a good friend of ours and would never suspect anything else was going on. We met him through an adult dating site over 3 yrs ago, only the second BBC we had met and from the first meeting (non sexual)we all just clicked, I knew that H liked him a lot, because she was still not sure how far she wanted to go, as it was only our second meet involving someone else in our sex life, and we had arranged a day time meet at ours, and due to an emergency at work I could not make it back in time so she asked if it was ok to go ahead with him coming to ours, as he was due any minute,and she had spent the morning getting ready etc. As long as she was okay with it and of course I made her promise to keep me updated, which she did via FaceTime lol.I was wary as we had only met him over a couple of drinks. I spent the next couple of hours with a raging hard on, interjected with either a pic sent me or a quick FaceTime and when I eventually got home he was just pulling of the drive and pulled over and thanked me for trusting him with H. Since then we have holidayed together abroad and shared family occasions on both sides as friends. We feel that the friendship we all share as made the sexual side of friendship more positive. Would like to try a more dominant sort of friendship though, where the bull takes control of both of us?
nice story and the mrs has the best of all worlds several men who share and are civil and obediant

As a black guy It makes me feel more comfortable when the Hub interacts with me. There is nothing more unnerving than a couple that is tight lipped. Upon first meetings I've had convos with Hubbies and sports, politics and various subjects. As stated earlier in this post, conversation is the ideal ice breaker which is why I have always preferred meeting couples for lunch or a cup of coffee, etc on the first meet. If I'm going to be getting naked in their home in the future and joining them in bed then I need to feel comfortable.

As a black guy It makes me feel more comfortable when the Hub interacts with me. There is nothing more unnerving than a couple that is tight lipped. Upon first meetings I've had convos with Hubbies and sports, politics and various subjects. As stated earlier in this post, conversation is the ideal ice breaker which is why I have always preferred meeting couples for lunch or a cup of coffee, etc on the first meet. If I'm going to be getting naked in their home in the future and joining them in bed then I need to feel comfortable.

Wise and sane words.

For me, after i meet Lex, we'll have a beer and chat whilst cuckholdslut is either laying on the bed or sitting on the sofa blindfolded and is listening to music on her headphones to drown out noise so she doesn't know if we are there.

First time she'll know is when we start touching her and then she'll start to feel to see who is there.

Next step is for Lex to bring a friend who is bigger and for the both of them to fuck cuckholdslut silly

Back