Cuck-Bull Interaction

Some folks in he can approach this subject like something out of a text-book manual. Everything comes down to how a couple want it. To me, if a couple wants a permanent lover for the wife, then there's no harm there being interaction between the hubby and the bull.

Some folks in he can approach this subject like something out of a text-book manual. Everything comes down to how a couple want it. To me, if a couple wants a permanent lover for the wife, then there's no harm there being interaction between the hubby and the bull.

I agree with the desire to have some sort of test-book style approach to this "lifestyle" or whatever people choose to call it. While I completely understand the level of dedication to one's fantasy, choice of sexual escapade/experimentation or what have you, I think most that I've read is restricted to the bedroom talk. As such, why not have a relationship with between the men? Obviously there is room for the extremes to swing but I would like to think, at least in my case, that us talking things out leads to a better understanding, deeper connections, more trust and the willingness to really let loose and explore. Perhaps at THAT point, the talking or restrictions can then be tightened as the fantasies grow and with the consent in regards to the direction of the relationship. Sometime it feels everybody is in a rush to jump to the last point and not enjoy the journey..

I As such, why not have a relationship with between the men? Obviously there is room for the extremes to swing but I would like to think, at least in my case, that us talking things out leads to a better understanding, deeper connections, more trust and the willingness to really let loose and explore. Perhaps at THAT point, the talking or restrictions can then be tightened as the fantasies grow and with the consent in regards to the direction of the relationship. Sometime it feels everybody is in a rush to jump to the last point and not enjoy the journey..

I never ruled against there not being any interaction. Matter of fact, all the couples I've been with I always interact steadily with them. It makes the realationship easy and the sex worthwhile. I'm never the sort of guy who fucks and then leaves. A lot of hubbies have talked me into that, and I always turn them down. My relationships with couples, whether brief, are always on a personal level.

I never ruled against there not being any interaction. Matter of fact, all the couples I've been with I always interact steadily with them. It makes the realationship easy and the sex worthwhile. I'm never the sort of guy who fucks and then leaves. A lot of hubbies have talked me into that, and I always turn them down. My relationships with couples, whether brief, are always on a personal level.

I agree on both points. While I know, and have been with, guys that wanted one-nighters or to come over get some and leave. The ones that really get the most out of me and have the most fun, are those that make it more personal. We all know what we ultimately want, why can't there be some modicum of respect added to the experience, unless otherwise denoted, desired or otherwise agreed to? I like the way you think mister. haha

I agree on both points. While I know, and have been with, guys that wanted one-nighters or to come over get some and leave. The ones that really get the most out of me and have the most fun, are those that make it more personal. We all know what we ultimately want, why can't there be some modicum of respect added to the experience, unless otherwise denoted, desired or otherwise agreed to? I like the way you think mister. haha

I'm not a fan of one-night stands.it holds little to almost no pleasure for me. And I don't involve myself in group type of sex or gangbangs. I see no fun comparing dick size with a bunch of other brothers with all of use standing in line to fuck a hot wife, which is why I don't do swinging. I'm as real as I can be cos I like being real here. Too many people in here talk fantasy stuff and do nothing that's real.

I'm not a fan of one-night stands.it holds little to almost no pleasure for me. And I don't involve myself in group type of sex or gangbangs. I see no fun comparing dick size with a bunch of other brothers with all of use standing in line to fuck a hot wife, which is why I don't do swinging. I'm as real as I can be cos I like being real here. Too many people in here talk fantasy stuff and do nothing that's real.

Keep this up and I'm going to catch the holy ghost, preach on! haha. I agree, I have learned it's best to wait for what I am seeking, than to just try and fake something for the sake of saying I did it. One nighters are not on the table, after already attempting that and not finding much joy in them. I have never don't a gangbang or had two men at once, although I have been with someone while my husband watched and took me afterwards. I guess it takes all kinds and there is something for everybody no matter where they go searching.

Take the blinders off and see the whole spectrum of cuckoldy. From the guy whos' wife is cheating and everyone knows but him, to the 100% str8 guys who just indulges her to keep the peace - to the sissy in chastity on hormones, and every possible variant in between.
If your woman is stepping out and cheating then that's being a cuckold in the absolute worst way, I know this.

Appears you read a lot more into my post than you should have. You might try reading it a bit "slower" ...
For ONE, if its TRUE cuckolding, the bull ISN'T going to interact with the cuckolded husband. In escence, he's fucking the man's wife behind his back ... that tends to occasionally get a man killed. Certainly not a good interaction could be expected btw the cuck & bull. I've seen hardly NO discussions about true cuckolding in this forum.

Second, if its voluntary cuckolding (a wittol), where the husband allows and even pursues getting his wife screwed by another man, it may be the husband's condition to be allowed to watch, but if the bull says "NO, I don't want your faggoty white ass in the room jerking your 3"er and watching me pound your wife", then the cuck agrees OR finds himself another bull. Voluntary cuckolding is about enhancing the WIFE'S sexual pleasures, not the Cuck's. I'm sure a lot of guys feel this way ... personally, I wouldn't want some dude staring at my manhood with his frik'n tongue hanging out, jerking off, and drooling all over himself as I'm fucking his woman.
If you want your woman screwed by another man, and he doesn't want you in the room, go sit in the den and watch TV 'till he's done. Servicing the wife doesn't require it being a PEEP SHOW! He's doing what YOU obviously can't or won't do for your wife. ;)

"Appears you read a lot more into my post than you should have. You might try reading it a bit "slower" ..."

On the contrary, you should own what you wrote Mac. Or should I address you as fries?
The man asked about interaction between folks and you jump out there and proceed to project your opinion/personal situation like it's gospel.

" The Bull's only purpose is to do what the Cuck is obviously unable to do, properly service his wife. He's there to do his JOB ..."
No different from the plumber or the landscape folks huh Mac? Then you go on to impugn other people, who probably all enjoy themselves, as racist closet homosexual basket cases who enjoy a sort of minstrel sexual show. Rather we should use black men as a sort of human sex toy? Show yourself out dude, your job is finished.

I'll let your little dig on my reading speed/comprehension pass as I am in a new incarnation here and I don't wish to start a pissing contest over a difference of...perspective.

"For ONE, if its TRUE cuckolding, the bull ISN'T going to interact with the cuckolded husband. In escence, he's fucking the man's wife behind his back ... that tends to occasionally get a man killed. Certainly not a good interaction could be expected btw the cuck & bull. I've seen hardly NO discussions about true cuckolding in this forum."

Newsflash - that is called cheating, and yes, men are killed for that but not by a cuckold. Jealous enraged husbands ******* other men; not half-men who eroticize and wallow in their shortcomings. The only escence in cuckoldry is that the cuckold CHOOSE to stay with an unfaithful wife. You purist crack me up, whether it be religion, politics, or any number of areas in life; only you know what is correct - experience and diversity be damned.

"Second, if its voluntary cuckolding (a wittol), where the husband allows and even pursues getting his wife screwed by another man, it may be the husband's condition to be allowed to watch, but if the bull says "NO, I don't want your faggoty white ass in the room jerking your 3"er and watching me pound your wife", then the cuck agrees OR finds himself another bull. Voluntary cuckolding is about enhancing the WIFE'S sexual pleasures, not the Cuck's. I'm sure a lot of guys feel this way ... personally, I wouldn't want some dude staring at my manhood with his frik'n tongue hanging out, jerking off, and drooling all over himself as I'm fucking his woman."

Many couples discover this activity after many years of marriage, voluntary cuckolding sic, as you call it, many women truly expect and desire their husbands to enjoy the experience while some men are just incapable. Some women come home and tell them every detail while some want to see it in real time. No real imagination is needed to see the variations that are possible. Get in where you fit in anyone?

Your personal aside is laughable, I truly can't imagine not being able to satisfy my wife, to "do my job" as you put it so succinctly. Then there's this gem of wisdom:

"If you want your woman screwed by another man, and he doesn't want you in the room, go sit in the den and watch TV 'till he's done. Servicing the wife doesn't require it being a PEEP SHOW! He's doing what YOU obviously can't or won't do for your wife. ;)"
Sounds like a miserable way to live IMO. See how that works? It is my OPINION (save quotation marks for what the OTHER person has said) or should I type SLOWER ;)

H here. For the reasons above, we don't think of it as a "cuck" thing. We actually identify as poly. We each have lovers; she happens to be into BBC. To each their own kink.
She has tried to explain this to her BF but he doesn't get it and thinks I'm going to shoot him. Even had him and kid over for nice family meal and he was sweating bullets the whole time. I suspect he gets off on his own kink and gets turned on by the (imagined) danger I pose. Does that make sense to anyone?

H here. For the reasons above, we don't think of it as a "cuck" thing. We actually identify as poly. We each have lovers; she happens to be into BBC. To each their own kink.
She has tried to explain this to her BF but he doesn't get it and thinks I'm going to shoot him. Even had him and kid over for nice family meal and he was sweating bullets the whole time. I suspect he gets off on his own kink and gets turned on by the (imagined) danger I pose. Does that make sense to anyone?

I see your reasoning that the "taboo" of having sex with another man's wife could be a kink for some and they enjoy the element of danger.

However, he may have been sweating bullets because his own inhibitions and prejudices about such a situation truly make him afraid because he knows or fears how he would react to another man fucking his wife if the shoe were on the other foot. He may very well be one who could not accept it and would do something violent and he is afraid that the same monster may suddenly awaken in you.

However, he may have been sweating bullets because his own inhibitions and prejudices about such a situation truly make him afraid because he knows or fears how he would react to another man fucking his wife if the shoe were on the other foot. He may very well be one who could not accept it and would do something violent and he is afraid that the same monster may suddenly awaken in you.

W knows him, and has talked about this. You are mostly likely correct here. Used to bother me ("I need to reassure him!) but now I ignore it. Actually makes my life easier, as he waits to find out when I'm going out on a date to ask W out. :)

Yesterday was a little weird. W had brought his laundry home to wash, then got behind in her schedule and asked me to do it. I agreed, but not as a cuck thing. I bring that incident up on this thread because I suspect some white husbands here would turned on by being "made" by their wife to wash her lovers' clothes. Wasn't that way for me, just being helpful to W. But when she then asked me to drop them off at her BF's work while I was on my way to a date (W was heading out of town on business), I refused. Said I didn't feel comfortable going to his workplace with his laundry when he clearly wanted nothing to do with me. So she did it, and was late in where she had to go for work. Oh, well. Not my problem.

W knows him, and has talked about this. You are mostly likely correct here. Used to bother me ("I need to reassure him!) but now I ignore it. Actually makes my life easier, as he waits to find out when I'm going out on a date to ask W out. :)

Yesterday was a little weird. W had brought his laundry home to wash, then got behind in her schedule and asked me to do it. I agreed, but not as a cuck thing. I bring that incident up on this thread because I suspect some white husbands here would turned on by being "made" by their wife to wash her lovers' clothes. Wasn't that way for me, just being helpful to W. But when she then asked me to drop them off at her BF's work while I was on my way to a date (W was heading out of town on business), I refused. Said I didn't feel comfortable going to his workplace with his laundry when he clearly wanted nothing to do with me. So she did it, and was late in where she had to go for work. Oh, well. Not my problem.

If you are not in a submissive cuckold sort of relationship, then by all means maintain the boundaries that you are comfortable with. It is one thing to be friendly, accepting and helpful, it is another to be taken advantage of and only we as individuals can know which is which for us and set the limits.

Just because W's relationship with him may be going into the submissive white female/dominant black man realm, that doesn't mean you need do anything more than let her know that you hope she is enjoying herself and that you will be happy to let her experience the joys of serving him ALL BY HERSELF as you wouldn't want to cheat her out of any of the pleasure. :D

Yes, that pretty much sums it up. To each their own kink. If I wanted to "play" the cuck H, she would find a different bull to play that game with us (I'm sure some here on B2W would volunteer!). Maybe some time, but it isn't my thing. As it is, she gets to play the D/s game with her BF. If it makes her happy, that's good for me. "Compersion" is the technical term.
Now, off to learn about rope, the fetish of my new GF....

How well do most of you hubbies interact with the wife's lover(s)? That is aside from him coming to give the wife's pussy some black cock lessons, do you sometimes indulge in conversations with them, or is such a neglect?

Besides the essential and necessary converstations of getting to know the guy and discussing the do's and dont's. This is part of the fun.

When I met my wife's ex-boyfriend, it was huge turn on going out drinking with a guy that I knew had fucked my wife (before I met ber, but nevertheless a turn on). We eventually had a threesome with him and I found it very rotic listening to him talk about how awesome my wife was in bed. I also got hear about the first time she sucked his cock back in high school. I heard the story from my wife's point of view but hearing it from him was for some reason more erotic.

Besides the essential and necessary converstations of getting to know the guy and discussing the do's and dont's. This is part of the fun.

When I met my wife's ex-boyfriend, it was huge turn on going out drinking with a guy that I knew had fucked my wife (before I met ber, but nevertheless a turn on). We eventually had a threesome with him and I found it very rotic listening to him talk about how awesome my wife was in bed. I also got hear about the first time she sucked his cock back in high school. I heard the story from my wife's point of view but hearing it from him was for some reason more erotic.

You and her still making like that till present?

My hubby has become really good friends with some of my lovers. Even to the point of going out and doing guy stuff, then coming home and my lover comes to bed with me and hubby in the guest room. It works for us this way.

Kat
sounds perfect, just what i'm looking for myself, you 2 have got it just right.

It has worked for
sounds perfect, just what i'm looking for myself, you 2 have got it just right.

It has worked for us, it does seem a bit strange at times. The two guys laughing and drinking beer, then at bedtime for hubby to head to the guest room and my lover to join me in the master bedroom for a great night of passion.

Back