Couples...If in fact you are a couple

I'm 100% sure you are correct that a lot of couples are in reality the husband. However, I'm sure that everyone on this site is lying about something. I'm also sure that the vast majority of people on here have no intention of meeting anyone. These site for the vast majority are about talking about fantasy.

It's just like the real world where there are facts and Alternative facts, Conspiracy Theories. We saw the results of that on Wednesday!

The truth the way I see it is recognize it for what it is. Your chances of hooking up on contact sites much larger than 1 in a 100 contacts. So while you are waiting around a year to meet someone why not engage in some pillow talk with a 300 pound gorella?

We all know that life is one big lie these days, but there are some real people out there who are more than interested in fucking you.

So educate me here. If you are talking on line to a husband who is setting you up to fuck his wife, why do you care?

@VegascplXXX
You lost me when you said,

"So educate me here. If you are talking on line to a husband who is setting you up to fuck his wife, why do you care?"

I think you lost the point here with this remark if you are replying to Original Poster. Since he cares if the husband or boyfriend or male doesn't have a female partner at all or not one that is aware and going to meet at all. So the Original Poster and all Black males here are just wasting there time talking to a male getting off to the fantasy.

I find the easiest way to eliminate fakes is to request non verified Profiles verify with you by either going on an instant messenger and camming live with them for a moment or by requesting normal photo or photos of female half or both and then requesting they take a clothed photo doing something simple you ask. This last photo is to compare to their original photo or photos and so you know they are real. Then see how fast the conversation ends or they will try to ignore and not fulfill request so you end conversation.

i suspect most posts on here are from men who have fantasies that their wives do not know about and that many of the pics are not from the person in the pic. it is disgusting when a man does this because it is a lie and disrespectful to everyone. we never had to share a pic in all our time and we met many men. most women do not want to be blacked they want to be fucked by a man they like
I completely disagree about not sharing photos. I would never meet anyone without seeing photos beforehand. In addition I require people to verify with me if they aren't verified especially on this site.

However I am not sharing nudes on here especially to unverified members and those that have nothing posted or haven't provided photos or verified with me. Most here are just picture collectors.

This site is all about your location.....

If you’re located in Florida, Texas and California you will do well meeting real people.....

If you’re located anywhere else , prepare for the Bull ******* ....
Southern California is not a good place to meet females and couples on these sites especially here. You have a better chance in California if you are Bi, into gangbangs or into BBWs.

There are very few verified females and couples on this site.

On SLS in Southern California most are looking for Bi males whom are seeking males lately.

This is pretty much where we're at. Each of us were experimenting with swinging in the 90s before we met, and just kind of went from there. We are on some swinger sites and enjoy all aspects of extra curricular play except bi male encounters. We have lives outside of sex so we look at all of this as the occasional treat.

Mrs likes to keep it simple. She leaves the scouting to me and is not interested in the internet thing. Once I find some singles/coupes that seem to fit what we're looking for, she gets on the site and says yes or no. She knows pretty quick if she's going to sleep with someone and it's game on from there.

We agreed to start playing solo a couple of years ago to make it easier as it's tough to have 4-way chemistry / schedules etc. Surprisingly, the biggest struggle has been with single males. Lots of flakes/cheaters and guys that can't get it up (although that's not exclusive to singles) . She'd grown so tired of guys not being able to perform, she's been ready to give up on them.

Looks like lots of guys on here and fakes but also seeing some real people from other sites as well.
This is exactly like us. She leaves it to me to scout, but she has the final word. I’m just lucky I have a wife that has the same fantasy. Feel sorry for the guys out there missing out.

I completely disagree about not sharing photos. I would never meet anyone without seeing photos beforehand. In addition I require people to verify with me if they aren't verified especially on this site.

However I am not sharing nudes on here especially to unverified members and those that have nothing posted or haven't provided photos or verified with me. Most here are just picture collectors.
each to their own and I can understand why people want pictures but we accept that if there is a meeting either party may not want to go any further than just meeting. When you send a picture it is loose on the net and you have no control over where it goes. The judge in Winnipeg lost her job because the guy who had it tried to blackmail her

I think that happens because inexperienced so called bulls tend to think that sex just automatically and magically happens, and nothing could be further from the truth. Sex is great of course, but the rest of it is just as important as well.

Yes. Our first wasn’t as we thought it may be. It was exciting of course, but too short of time at the hotel room. Exciting (first time) but also a bit disappointing too.

Back