Could you really handle your wife with another man?

A lot of husbands are here for the fantasy of their wife with a black man, but if it hasnt happened yet do you think you could really handle it?

what about if she was cheating on you with a black man, would it be a different reaction? How would you respond to that??

I'll post my answers later
I would encourage her to have anal sex with him, let me watch, have her pose nude with them.

My wife was cheating behind my back with a black lover. When I finally found out I was not only hurt and devastated to be losing my 25 year old wife but she also served me with divorce papers since she had decided she wanted to be with her black boyfriend.

A lot of husbands are here for the fantasy of their wife with a black man, but if it hasnt happened yet do you think you could really handle it?

what about if she was cheating on you with a black man, would it be a different reaction? How would you respond to that??

I definitely could handle her with a black man. My biggest turn on is watching a black man seduce my wife right in front of me at a bar or resort pool. Watching her melt under his power. Watching him touch her where ever he wants and kissing her right in front of me.
My wife has been with other men and it has strengthened our marriage we communicate about everything and we have no secrets.

I have wanted her to be with a black man too much and too long to not be able to handle it, I’d be ecstatic! Not to mention hard as a rock.

I think yes. In fact I am the guy who want to see her blacked and feel.the pleasure of a bbc. I see it normal.and I don't think it will affect me seeing her fucking with a bbc.
Regarding tonthe cheating I will be angry a little bit. I told her if she want tondmfuck a bbc it is ok... I am.ok with that but not cheating...

If she will cheating and nowbody will know... I will say ok .. no.oroblem but if she will cheating and another person will know... than i don't k ow if I will pass over it.

This lifestyle is fucked and I love it.

Last edited:
I really believe I would. My wife is very vanilla, embarrassed about sex and her own sexuality, and as a result has barely evolved as a sexual being in the 30+ years we’ve been together. I have been unable to help her with this, not for lack of trying. There have been rare glimpses into the kind of ******* she’s been repressing deep down inside her super curvy bbw body…enough for me to realize how much more happy and fulfilled she would be if this area of her life could be unlocked and released. To see her openly enjoying the attention of a confident, fit, well endowed man/men who have the skill to help her past her inhibitions and give her the confidence to perceive and validate herself as a sexual being…not only would that be the most sexually gratifying thing for me, but I would be so happy for her and my heart would be so filled!
Your wife is HOT! Does she know you’re on this site? Has she seen the comments on her pictures?

Confidence is probably the magic ingredient. I think it sits differently on white guys and doesn't always come across well.

I definitely could handle her with a black man. My biggest turn on is watching a black man seduce my wife right in front of me at a bar or resort pool. Watching her melt under his power. Watching him touch her where ever he wants and kissing her right in front of me.
My wife has been with other men and it has strengthened our marriage we communicate about everything and we have no secrets.
This would be a dream come true for me. She has made a few comments about cute black men lately and has gotten my hopes up.

Back