Could you really handle your wife with another man?

I know what you mean, but I must admit to a little thrill whenever I thought about her taking cock.
The thrill is good en enjoyable when everyone is in agreement or working together for the same purpose. Don’t should like she was there for you only for herself. You will find a better lady who will cuck you properly.

I have watched my wife get fucked by a different man twice. We both really enjoyed ourselves both times it happened. He was a white guy but I would feel the same if he were black or whatever. He just needs to have good dick for her pleasure. Sure there are moments of jealousy but her heart is what I want. I could care less how many cocks run through her because she deserves to feel good and to have the experiences she wants.
That’s exactly the way I am. My wife deserves, needs and gets every pleasure she desires and that is truly unselfish love.

yes, this is the real question . And yes again, I enjoy it so, much
See I love showing hubby's
.how slutty their wives can be for BBC.
.how much their wives enjoy BBC.
.how much pleasure they get from hubby watching them get well used and pleasured by BBC.
.how much they appreciate hubby allowing them to have fun with BBC.

This is a big part of what I do as a Bull to help couples fulfill their lifestyle fantasies!

See I love showing hubby's
.how slutty their wives can be for BBC.
.how much their wives enjoy BBC.
.how much pleasure they get from hubby watching them get well used and pleasured by BBC.
.how much they appreciate hubby allowing them to have fun with BBC.

This is a big part of what I do as a Bull to help couples fulfill their lifestyle fantasies!
well summarized!! yo seem to be doing a good job as a Bull ;)

Back