Could you really handle your wife with another man?

Thank you, I don't always participate but I'm always there it's hot either way. 🍻
it's all good. We have stretched the limits, I usually participate, but sometimes watch, and with select long term friends have let her play alone. That trust in each other has been derived over many years of experimentation> I do agree, it is hot to watch her with another man. especially one she enjoys and will let herself go completely. Enjoy

thats true , most eventually work there way in , some don't, and takes time, but you can still be injured internally by huge guys thrusting hard to deep, still got to be careful
agree totally. Any man tries going too deep is never invited back. We have found most experienced well-hung men understand they are too long for total penetration. We also try to screen out those much over 8-9 in. We love 8-9 in of thick cock, but that has come from experience, and desires. Always nice with you find a well hung man to make the lady feel great.

My husband handles it GREA! 😂 I've always like

d sex and never thought of it as a sacred thing. More just people making each other experience pleasure. So i was very willing to explore his and my sexual desires. We started out swinging and still do on occasionally. But as we time went on we both realized what really got us off was him watching me. Eventually he mentioned wanting to see me with a BBC. We fantasized about it for quite a while. And I ALWAYS had extremely good orgasms when we did. Lol When it finally happened,I realized just how much I preferred black guys. We've been living the "lifestyle" for around 4 years and he and I both love it.

We have some good fun with our sex play with a guy we know. Nothing crazy happens just a lot of sex in a night, we take turns with her. Him and I like watching each other do her, she likes us watching.
I will say sometimes it's like she likes having sex with him just a little too much and I have strong jealous feelings. It's a much different view watching and I'm sure she's the same with me but seeing how she moves with/against him and how she pushes her pussy hard against him and how she moans is kinda hard to watch. Sometimes she just lays back with her arms over her head and moans while he pumps her slow.
It's all good but I feel weird seeing her obviously loving it.

Cheating is very different and is not acceptable. My 1st wife of 5 years cheated on me and I ended up divorcing her because I somehow got my hands on her pics with the other guy in a hotel room. It was just a clothed selfie but again we all know why they were there! I could not stand that ....

After divorcing her I'd watch that hotel room pic and that started causing arousal and that is how I started getting fantasies ...fast forward a few years I am now married to another woman its been 3 years.

I fancy my current wife to be with someone and that makes me super hard....I showed her a few black cock pics, bought her a huge black dildo he seem to enjoy watching black cocks and lovingly fucks the black dildo ...I brought it up with her about having a black cock for her to suck but she is hesitant ...

We did a pizza dare a few time where she showed boobs through a sheer top....that was a huge turn-on for me and we both fucked passionately after that...

but I am still not sure how I will react if she sucked or fucked another man....she is a very stubborn lady and I am a very controlling man that causes a lot off friction in our relationship and leads to tension

But I know deep in my heart, If i try a little harder she would suck a black cock willingly and eagerly, not sure how I will react though...

Cheating is very different and is not acceptable. My 1st wife of 5 years cheated on me and I ended up divorcing her because I somehow got my hands on her pics with the other guy in a hotel room. It was just a clothed selfie but again we all know why they were there! I could not stand that ....

After divorcing her I'd watch that hotel room pic and that started causing arousal and that is how I started getting fantasies ...fast forward a few years I am now married to another woman its been 3 years.

I fancy my current wife to be with someone and that makes me super hard....I showed her a few black cock pics, bought her a huge black dildo he seem to enjoy watching black cocks and lovingly fucks the black dildo ...I brought it up with her about having a black cock for her to suck but she is hesitant ...

We did a pizza dare a few time where she showed boobs through a sheer top....that was a huge turn-on for me and we both fucked passionately after that...

but I am still not sure how I will react if she sucked or fucked another man....she is a very stubborn lady and I am a very controlling man that causes a lot off friction in our relationship and leads to tension

But I know deep in my heart, If i try a little harder she would suck a black cock willingly and eagerly, not sure how I will react though...
Sounds like you couldn’t handle your first wife cuckolding you so why would you want to go down that road with your current wife? If your relationship is not solid you will not be able to handle her sucking and fucking a black man who is going to make her feel the greatest sexual experience she will ever experience. I’d advice you to not go down this rabbit hole!

I definitely could handle her with a black man. My biggest turn on is watching a black man seduce my wife right in front of me at a bar or resort pool. Watching her melt under his power. Watching him touch her where ever he wants and kissing her right in front of me.
My wife has been with other men and it has strengthened our marriage we communicate about everything and we have no secrets.

Attachments

• IMG_9454.jpeg
    IMG_9454.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Back