Could you really handle your wife with another man?

A lot of husbands are here for the fantasy of their wife with a black man, but if it hasnt happened yet do you think you could really handle it?

what about if she was cheating on you with a black man, would it be a different reaction? How would you respond to that??

I'll post my answers later

Last edited:
I have watched my wife get fucked by a different man twice. We both really enjoyed ourselves both times it happened. He was a white guy but I would feel the same if he were black or whatever. He just needs to have good dick for her pleasure. Sure there are moments of jealousy but her heart is what I want. I could care less how many cocks run through her because she deserves to feel good and to have the experiences she wants.

I handled it fine. I felt a rush of jealousy, excitement, sexually charged. It was the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed. But some of my early life and past probably prepped me for what I was to witness. I have shard most of it on here before. Mom fucked a black guy, 2 girlfriends cheated on me with black guys, one across the room from me in the dark. Watched my wife lightly play with a bull 10 years earlier. So I pretty much knew what to expect.

Being I’ve had cuck encounters before I was married, my answer would be yes. Absolutely the first time will fill you with many mixed emotions that you have to be able to slow down and work through. If this is purely sexual pleasure I’d definitely think on it before proceeding. Submission and acceptance takes time. Through the years I’ve become very comfortable to the point if my current wife connects with another man I will welcome him as a friend and lover.

A lot of husbands are here for the fantasy of their wife with a black man, but if it hasnt happened yet do you think you could really handle it?

what about if she was cheating on you with a black man, would it be a different reaction? How would you respond to that??

80% of these guys are here to describe their fantasies and jerk off to black cocks.

I like the way I think, TY for bravely asking, and telling of ur curvy sweet wife,

My wife already cucked me in the past with other woman to dicover her bisexual nature. Whe both loved it. These days she only fuck her big dildo and only get sexual pleasure from it. When she will have sex with anotehr man in the future, black or withe I'm sure it will only be for her sexual pleasure not love for the other man. Second I had a dream a time ago she whas cuck me in a hotel but I didn't realise it was a dream that moment. I was feeling good and actualy happy it finaly happend. When I woke up I felt good and happy not jealouse.

My wife already cucked me in the past with other woman to dicover her bisexual nature. Whe both loved it. These days she only fuck her big dildo and only get sexual pleasure from it. When she will have sex with anotehr man in the future, black or withe I'm sure it will only be for her sexual pleasure not love for the other man. Second I had a dream a time ago she whas cuck me in a hotel but I didn't realise it was a dream that moment. I was feeling good and actualy happy it finaly happend. When I woke up I felt good and happy not jealouseIy.
I think you both are a only a few steps from the point of no return! And I tell you: You have to split emotions and sex - that is the way to go!

My ex and I played with other men several times, the hardest part emotionally/jealously wise was playing with my best friend, very weird. When it was a stranger, it wasn’t a problem, mentally or emotionally I had no problem.

Now, wife and I playing with others, it’s much more of a turn on watching her being played with. She constantly makes the comment of not wanting to have sex with another guy, and she wouldn’t want to see me have sex with another woman. As I’ve told her many times, I don’t really want to be with another woman, unless it’s a MFF scenario, but to watch her with another man, regardless of race, is very sexy, and quite a turn on.

Back