Could you really handle your wife with another man?

A lot of husbands are here for the fantasy of their wife with a black man, but if it hasnt happened yet do you think you could really handle it?

what about if she was cheating on you with a black man, would it be a different reaction? How would you respond to that??

I'll post my answers later
We have and we both enjoy it. Only issue is finding a Dom Bull near us that can be a regular so we can dispense with condoms among other things we want to explore!

A lot of husbands are here for the fantasy of their wife with a black man, but if it hasnt happened yet do you think you could really handle it?

what about if she was cheating on you with a black man, would it be a different reaction? How would you respond to that??

I'll post my answers later
I think I can handle it , if it doesn’t cross any boundaries we aren’t okay with. And there needs to be full communication.

I handled it fine. I felt a rush of jealousy, excitement, sexually charged. It was the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed. But some of my early life and past probably prepped me for what I was to witness. I have shard most of it on here before. Mom fucked a black guy, 2 girlfriends cheated on me with black guys, one across the room from me in the dark. Watched my wife lightly play with a bull 10 years earlier. So I pretty much knew what to expect.
Haha my 2 exes left me for black guys too man

Back