Could you really handle your wife with another man?

Watching your missus get fucked by another guy is amazing, nothing compares to the feeling. Can't wait until the next one which should be Friday. Everyone should try it
Yea I can relate. We do it with a guy we know semi regularly and it's a huge turn on for all of us. I like watching him do her, he likes watching me, she likes us watching. She gets more turned on as we swap out.
She's horny as fuck for days after. It's good stuuf.

How did his wife react ? Did she want to stop ?

Girlfriend... I didnt give her time to react. The moment one or more parties ever feel uncomfortable or regretful, I shut down the operation immediately. It is my duty as a Bull, to ensure everyone is enjoying the situation at all times. Even when humiliating a cuck, or punishing a sub.

She kind of frowned and rolled into the back corner of the bed, as she was about to get another orgasm. She didnt speak though, and I got on out of there.

This. I think the biggest fear would be we'd lose our women to the other guy/bull permanently and never hear from them again. Or for guys that are not at all submissive, having to take on that role and being seen as "less than".
Yeah
Dont want to lose
My wife to these blacks

Girlfriend... I didnt give her time to react. The moment one or more parties ever feel uncomfortable or regretful, I shut down the operation immediately. It is my duty as a Bull, to ensure everyone is enjoying the situation at all times. Even when humiliating a cuck, or punishing a sub.

She kind of frowned and rolled into the back corner of the bed, as she was about to get another orgasm. She didnt speak though, and I got on out of there.
I appreciate your attitude on this but it seems unfair if the woman wants to continue since it was likely boyfriend/husbands idea in the first place. But for your own safety it is probably best to just leave.

I appreciate your attitude on this but it seems unfair if the woman wants to continue since it was likely boyfriend/husbands idea in the first place. But for your own safety it is probably best to just leave.

Yes, I just remove myself from the situation in these cases. Only ever happened once... and you are right, it was 100% his idea. He told her thats what he wanted, she agreed, he called me to come over, we ate dinner, had drınks, and started play time. Then he renigged on it, mid-stroke.

It was their first and last time doing it. BUT, he would still call me over to hang out and play drinking games afterwards. I would go, and they would always end up fucking in front of me. Which is likely what he really wanted in the first place.

I have watched my wife get fucked by a different man twice. We both really enjoyed ourselves both times it happened. He was a white guy but I would feel the same if he were black or whatever. He just needs to have good dick for her pleasure. Sure there are moments of jealousy but her heart is what I want. I could care less how many cocks run through her because she deserves to feel good and to have the experiences she wants.
I agree. I don't get hung up on what color the guy is because I'm not watching him. If he's getting her hot and pleasuring her that's all that matters to me.

A lot of husbands are here for the fantasy of their wife with a black man, but if it hasnt happened yet do you think you could really handle it?

what about if she was cheating on you with a black man, would it be a different reaction? How would you respond to that??

I'll post my answers later
It hasn’t happened yet but I did find some old text messages between my wife and a friend of hers from years ago. There were a lot of messages from years, meaning they had a friendship, and it was innocent. She would use pet names for him, he would say he missed her and wanted to see her. Then I reached a message were she just bluntly asked him what could they do if they had a night all for themselves. Instead of getting angry, I was very aroused and found myself enticed to the idea.
After that message they kept messaging, but it looked choppy, like one of them had deleted some of the mssages.

Yeah absolutely in my case i've tried something close to this when i had 3some with my sexfriend (which was my ex GF and i was still in love with her ) and a BBC, i was enjoying much more watching than participating ...For now with my current GF i'm going baby steps she's becoming sluttier (wearing no pants, topless to the beach etc..) and since she already experienced a bbc i have hope that she'll agree on having this experience

A lot of husbands are here for the fantasy of their wife with a black man, but if it hasnt happened yet do you think you could really handle it?

what about if she was cheating on you with a black man, would it be a different reaction? How would you respond to that??

I'll post my answers later
My wife cheated on me during my last deployment. She gave some dude a bj. She told me about the whole thing the next day via FaceTime. I wish the guy would have been black. I was extremely turned on when she told me.

Back