Comparisons with Africa

Europe was 'raped' by the Africans for hundreds of years as well! It could be argued that Southern Europe never really recovered. 'white slaves' were sold for hundreds of years in North Africa from Morocco to Alexandria, and thanks to the modern ******* trade 'white slavery’ is having a revival.

Today some Nigerian Oil Directors still demand the soft white flesh of the American executives, but it is not their wives they want but their fresh teen daughters.

Government officials in Africa rarely have the clout to secure and retain for long white females, not when they have more senior Ministers only to ready to step in and take their share.

4 immigration officials tried to blackmail my ex-wife for money and sex. They wanted her to ‘work’ for them once a week. I delayed them long enough for her lover to arrive with a Major in the CIO (Mugabe’s Terror Squad). My wife had more or less decided it was time for her to lead the 1st to our bedroom when her lover arrived.

It was both shocking and scary to see that Major rip into those officials. By the time he had finished he had the names of 8 white women they were blackmailing, before to their intense relief he let them go. Then the Major was off to see those women to let them know they were working for now…

I went back to work.

My wife spent the rest of the afternoon thanking her lover…

But Got2 is right. If a white businessman wants to do long term business in Africa he has to ‘invest’ his family as well as his time, skill and resources. ‘it’s just the way business is done these days.’

With such a fear these days of sexual diseases in Africa the newly arrived ‘clean and healthy’ white family is highly desired for more than just their professional skills

So African men Asian men white men it seems are no better than each other!! all sexist chauvinist pigs even more so the more money wealth and power they have THAT'S WHY THE SOONER THIS WORLD IS RULED BY WOMEN THE BETTER FOR ALL ITS FUTURE CHILDREN ESPECIALLY GIRLS!!

It seems African men White men and Asian men are no better than each other all sexist chauvinist egotistical and corrupt pricks even more so with the more money wealth and power they have. The sooner this world is ruled by women the better for all its future children especially girls, also just a thought well a comparison of my own:) wonder how you men would fair if you had to fuck us for jobs I have an Idea not very well seeing as 80% of you are poor to average in the sack:) and seeing as women are on the whole far more intelligent and are better or equal to you at the very least at almost everything, most of the jobs would be filled by women to;):bounce: here's to girl power!!!:p:cry:

Last edited:
It seems African men White men and Asian men are no better than each other all sexist chauvinist egotistical and corrupt pricks even more so with the more money wealth and power they have. The sooner this world is ruled by women the better for all its future children especially girls, also just a thought well a comparison of my own:) wonder how you men would fair if you had to fuck us for jobs I have an Idea not very well seeing as 80% of you are poor to average in the sack:) and seeing as women are on the whole far more intelligent and are better or equal to you at the very least at almost everything, most of the jobs would be filled by women to;):bounce: here's to girl power!!!:p:cry:

This is the truth !!!!!!!!! Well said !

He is correct. I'm a Nigerian and I know what he says is the truth!
I am a Brit and went to Lagos to meet up with good friend (white) and his Nigerian G/F they arranged Nigerian company for me, very nice. Got talking to two Nigerian busnessmen men who asked why I was in Lagos? I told them been there before and was catching up with friends and seeing Lagos in day not like last time just sitting and watching. they said they learnt that from Brits hahahaha. yanks should get out more often USA isn't the centre of the world.

Last edited:
I like the sound of that.

you're going to love my next upcoming erotic novel, as it addresses much of what you and I have been conversing about. You've probably already seen excerpts of it at my blog; 'White slavery in Africa'.
that's all great Dsoul but what we need in UK is more Nigerian women and men in UK it is now very difficult as my Nigerian g/f found !

What does it mean to take the wife on a holiday trip with the intention of getting her seduced by a black man? A lot, actually, though most would find it hard coming to terms with it. It helps to take the wife out of her present environment, where she's gotten too comfortable, too used to her neighbors' searching eyes. What most hubbies desire is a place where the wife can unshackle herself of her hindering thoughts and surrender herself to whatever desire she has in mind to explore.
Such is the reason why lots of white couples flock to exotic destinations in the Caribbean, to swingers locations in Europe and Asia...and even down to Africa, where black men are aplenty. Such was the adventure I had with a foreign couple from Europe, and you can find it here:
WHITE WIFE, BLACK HEART.

http://mastershango.com/2012/12/12/taking-a-wife-abroad-pt-1/
Thanks for the info on your books. Have only read your stories on line before so will look into this.

@igboqueenlover, it seems you can't seems you love Nigeria now. Please do tell the ignorant ones that there are also real people from Nigeria...they seem not to understand.
There are real people in Nigeria women and men who also have needs. The best of luck satisfying your needs Peter. if you can get to UK I am sure that you will find many who are only to happy to help you.

Back