Comparisons with Africa

Africa, for over 100 years now, has been raped of its natural resources. Over the past 50 years, with National Independance, it is the Africal Offiicals who are now in charge of the *******.

If you are European and want to open/work in/or administer a operation like a mine in Africa, you are going to have to bribe an official to get the permits to do so. Happens all the time, it's how things are 'done'.

Of course, offering up the wife to that Official will 'speed' along the process. Want an unlimited export certificate? That might require the services of a White Virgin, possibly on an 'internship' to Africa to get that spead through.

Yep, search the web and you will find news coverage on it, or ask any white European who's worked in Africa.

Africa, for over 100 years now, has been raped of its natural resources. Over the past 50 years, with National Independance, it is the Africal Offiicals who are now in charge of the *******.

If you are European and want to open/work in/or administer a operation like a mine in Africa, you are going to have to bribe an official to get the permits to do so. Happens all the time, it's how things are 'done'.

Of course, offering up the wife to that Official will 'speed' along the process. Want an unlimited export certificate? That might require the services of a White Virgin, possibly on an 'internship' to Africa to get that spead through.

Yep, search the web and you will find news coverage on it, or ask any white European who's worked in Africa.

Europe was 'raped' by the Africans for hundreds of years as well! It could be argued that Southern Europe never really recovered. 'white slaves' were sold for hundreds of years in North Africa from Morocco to Alexandria, and thanks to the modern ******* trade 'white slavery’ is having a revival.

Today some Nigerian Oil Directors still demand the soft white flesh of the American executives, but it is not their wives they want but their fresh teen daughters.

Government officials in Africa rarely have the clout to secure and retain for long white females, not when they have more senior Ministers only to ready to step in and take their share.

4 immigration officials tried to blackmail my ex-wife for money and sex. They wanted her to ‘work’ for them once a week. I delayed them long enough for her lover to arrive with a Major in the CIO (Mugabe’s Terror Squad). My wife had more or less decided it was time for her to lead the 1st to our bedroom when her lover arrived.

It was both shocking and scary to see that Major rip into those officials. By the time he had finished he had the names of 8 white women they were blackmailing, before to their intense relief he let them go. Then the Major was off to see those women to let them know they were working for now…

I went back to work.

My wife spent the rest of the afternoon thanking her lover…

But Got2 is right. If a white businessman wants to do long term business in Africa he has to ‘invest’ his family as well as his time, skill and resources. ‘it’s just the way business is done these days.’

With such a fear these days of sexual diseases in Africa the newly arrived ‘clean and healthy’ white family is highly desired for more than just their professional skills

There was an interesting documentary on the former Nigerian Governer jailed in the UK for corruption, after being cleared in the Nigerian Courts. It seems his monthly credit card bill averaged at £180,000. That's an example of how much these new 'super elite rich black men' are spending. Not surprising perhaps that white women married to professional expats find a whole new world opening up to them when such men want them 'on their arm'...:)

Inside a certain African Ruler's mansion. You can imagine how many legs spread open for a spread like this:

mugabe09.jpg

Of course you do. Note the choice of 'Ladies on the Wall'. Blond, Red, Brunet...but one common theme, all have large veluptous breasts. And very white skin.

NICE!

Gleis6_1693569i.jpg

Oh, but before you can entain the ladies in the Entertainment Room, ya first need a place for folks to do the chit-chat:

I like the very modernist African print rug and decore. Heck, I wish my living room looked this cool.

Nick_Gleis.jpg

I hope people can look at this sort of set up and understand why some white women wet their knickers over the life style on offer. My wife's lover had a private jet plane, nothing on this scale but it did have a bed :)
Many of the remote luxury lodges in Africa can only be got to by plane, and never receive a police visit, and people can do whatever they like anytime they like, and if anyone gets really difficult the crocodiles like a good snack and 'an accident with the wildife is reported' as likely happened to Julie Ward, though few cases get that level of publicity

Expat,
This thread has inspired me to write a story about Afican Officials. I remembered reading an story about one such encounter online a few years ago. Imagine my (lack of) shock to find that you had written it!!

In Kenya, it is a 'serious crime' to have sex with a 'minor.' However, in a typical quirk of the law it is only a 'misdemeanor' to sell a minor for sex...

It almost seems like a law designed to protect pimps.

One other quirk to point out. The low age of consent in most African countries was not set by the current African rulers. Indeed Idi Amin significantly raised the age of consent.

The low ages of consent were set by the former, often Victorian, colonial rulers.

A fact that African enjoy throwing in the face of protesting white ******* as their black cocks plough up into the tight white virgins the ******* 'thoughtfully' brought with him when he signed up to the new job offer

A few years ago in Kenya there was some publicity given to police raids on massage parlours in Nairobi and Mombassa. The publicity was triggered by the fact that some of the rescued women (all were white and eastern European) were as young as 13!

I asked an American Engineer, who was working in Kenya at the time what he had heard and thought about this? He replied: ”a brothel in Africa…that’s a broken in white family”

Question from Carol elsewhere. “I would have thought that Zimbabwe was a difficult country for whites. Not wanting to get political, but is that why you left?”

I was in Zimbabwe between 91 and 93. At that time the country's leaders were working with the white community to deliver economic success. It was the pressure by the 'war vets' organisation (who were mostly by the way too young to be war veterans) on the Zanu - PF leadership that led to the seizure of the white (and black) owned commercial farms that in turn led to the economic collapse. While I was there it was boom time and all parts of the community were doing well. The expat community had doubled the white population up to around 200,000 and they increased the number of Africans employed.

I understood that up to a few years ago it was really bad for all, and that included the white community who simply had no customers for their businesses when unemployment reached 84% and inflation 3000%.

That led to even greater sexual exploitation of the white community but most expats had gone home.

When I was there it was a pretty idyllic country to live in, and some other African countries remain so, A lot of whites from Europe retire to Namibia, Cape Verde having recently lost its reputation.

If you were into inter-racial sex Zimbabwe was ideal at that time.

If you were into white humiliation and African domination the late 90’s early 00’s would have been idyllic unless you were not prepared to see the rest of your family ‘used’ but you might have struggled to support yourself or find something to eat. The average life span in Zimbabwe fell to 34yo in that period.

We left at the end of our 2 year contract and I had work back in the UK to go to

A country, one of the richest in the world for natural resources, raped by its on leader

Zimbabwe is not really ruled by one leader. It is in reality ruled by a core group of key individual. I would suggest that 90% of Zanu PF are moderates and not unsympathetic to the aspriations of the MDC. However there is a corrupt core that have taken the precaution of having control of the security services, the army and the police. It is this iron control over who controls the guns and a mutual understanding that it is in their best interests to keep the balance in their hands.

Mugable for all his faults has been able to keep that balance in place. The 'worst' fighting has not been between the MDC and Zanu PF. It has been between sections of the police and the army. But it seems calm now.

When Mugabe passes away (he is reported to have cancer) a lot of people are forecasting a bloodbath between the armed factions of Zanu-PF, (not between the people and the 'state' or between MDC and Zanu-PF). When that happens you will find that powerful African women 'politicians' will be among those directing the guns.

Back