College starts in a few weeks... what percentage of freshmen girls go black right away?

I know alot starts in college. My ex (then gf) was a white brunette girl that I dated in highschool. Took her virginity freshmen year and we started fucking like animals. Funny thing is that she had a dorm mate that walked in on us (but how we were positioned, we just acted like we were asleep) 😂.
#truestory

I really wish I had got at her roomate. Nice rack on her and she would always give me this "innocent nerdy smile". I expect that alot of females make their black male plunge early in college

Sigh. well let's hope for a return to "normal" by the fall, instead of school being out forever :(

Percentage-wise things vary, but the general dynamic a lot of people have talked about in this thread is real. Small artsy colleges encourage experimentation and I got to have a lot of fun, including of course IR. But probably the best overall interracial dynamic would be a big state U with a vigorous athletic program. A bunch of black studs with high social visibility, big party scene, lots of space to get lost in the whirl. There will still be lots of white girls who just stick to what they think of as tried and true, sadly. But curious girls can quickly sample BBC to their hearts' desire, and for the more shy types there's lots of opportunity to awaken that curiosity, to find more experienced girls to mentor them or just eventually find themselves dancing with the right black boy at a party. Best of all, you have enough population density and the right social hierarchy to form entire cliques where interracial dating (cheerleading squads, certain sororities) is the expected norm. And those are just the groups that attract the most fit, stereotypically attractive white girls in the first place.

Sigh. well let's hope for a return to "normal" by the fall, instead of school being out forever :(

Percentage-wise things vary, but the general dynamic a lot of people have talked about in this thread is real. Small artsy colleges encourage experimentation and I got to have a lot of fun, including of course IR. But probably the best overall interracial dynamic would be a big state U with a vigorous athletic program. A bunch of black studs with high social visibility, big party scene, lots of space to get lost in the whirl. There will still be lots of white girls who just stick to what they think of as tried and true, sadly. But curious girls can quickly sample BBC to their hearts' desire, and for the more shy types there's lots of opportunity to awaken that curiosity, to find more experienced girls to mentor them or just eventually find themselves dancing with the right black boy at a party. Best of all, you have enough population density and the right social hierarchy to form entire cliques where interracial dating (cheerleading squads, certain sororities) is the expected norm. And those are just the groups that attract the most fit, stereotypically attractive white girls in the first place.
You summed things up well. My university had around 10,000 (mostly white) students when I was there and it had the kinds of options that you described for white girls. Some hooked up with us black guys informally, like meeting at a party,, off-campus bar, even the student union. Others did it through a more structured approach like sororities, where more experienced white girls helped them connect. However the first hookup happened, the girls enjoyed it and always wanted more.

Agreed, these big state schools create the perfect dynamic with density, diversity and high social status black males. As you say there's a few amazing ways this plays out:

Black Athletes - These guys can really have a huge edge and undoubtably introduce a good proportion of the white girls on campus to interracial sex. Young, attractive and virile these men have everything that hormone powered females crave and nature takes over when opportunity arrives. Women can't resist the thrill of having sex with a star or high status male and all the bragging rights that come with it. It's not slutty, it's more of a shared naughty pleasure to brag to the girlfriends that you've shared a bed with a powerful black man.

Mentors and Influencers - This is real and I'm glad you used the word "mentor" because they play a big part in broadening the minds of their impressionable and shy peers. These mentor girls either experienced by being older (seniors/juniors) or having explored at a younger age play a big part in planting the seeds for interracial sex in the minds of their friends. They introduce them to potential black sexual partners. They encourage them in their increasingly curious and sexual thoughts. They help put these girls into situations where interracial coupling and sex can occur. They provide that mental support to say "hey it's college... give it a try... this is a time to experiment... your family doesn't have to know."

I love knowing it's happening and seeing the process at work on campus. It's beautiful to see our races mixing and intensely erotic to observe the sexual couplings happening all around.

You summed things up well. My university had around 10,000 (mostly white) students when I was there and it had the kinds of options that you described for white girls. Some hooked up with us black guys informally, like meeting at a party,, off-campus bar, even the student union. Others did it through a more structured approach like sororities, where more experienced white girls helped them connect. However the first hookup happened, the girls enjoyed it and always wanted more.
So glad to hear you gave those white girls the black cock they wanted and needed.

Yep it's wild to watch the seduction happen at campus parties. White girls drinking and dancing with black guys, playing beer pong and flip cup with a cute black boy they just met. Between the alcohol, his smile, and his gentle touch while they flirt she's getting more and more eager to hook up with him. Add on that curiosity component... what's it like with a black guy? are they as big as we've been taught to believe? what would that feel like during sex? There's so many exciting thoughts for her and when the moment to choose arrives you always see the white girl leave the party hand-in-hand to check out her new friend's apartment.

I know alot starts in college. My ex (then gf) was a white brunette girl that I dated in highschool. Took her virginity freshmen year and we started fucking like animals. Funny thing is that she had a dorm mate that walked in on us (but how we were positioned, we just acted like we were asleep) 😂.
#truestory

I really wish I had got at her roomate. Nice rack on her and she would always give me this "innocent nerdy smile". I expect that alot of females make their black male plunge early in college
Fucking like animals always keeps these young white sluts around, too hehe. Love it.

Mentors and Influencers - This is real and I'm glad you used the word "mentor" because they play a big part in broadening the minds of their impressionable and shy peers. These mentor girls either experienced by being older (seniors/juniors) or having explored at a younger age play a big part in planting the seeds for interracial sex in the minds of their friends. They introduce them to potential black sexual partners. They encourage them in their increasingly curious and sexual thoughts. They help put these girls into situations where interracial coupling and sex can occur. They provide that mental support to say "hey it's college... give it a try... this is a time to experiment... your family doesn't have to know."
Lol I'm halfway tempted to go to a big state U and finish my master's, and this is one of the temptations. Well mentoring, and sampling some of the local chocolate goods for myself :)

Girls in English and Teacher Ed tend to be more the shy, quiet type. And there are always student athletes who need some tutoring! So on both scores I might have some success in molding impressionable minds :)

Lol I'm halfway tempted to go to a big state U and finish my master's, and this is one of the temptations. Well mentoring, and sampling some of the local chocolate goods for myself :)

Girls in English and Teacher Ed tend to be more the shy, quiet type. And there are always student athletes who need some tutoring! So on both scores I might have some success in molding impressionable minds :)

We're not in college and have no influence over girls at that age... but we still try to setup white girls in their twenties with our black friends. It's fun to mentor and guide someone to an amazing experience that's outside their comfort zone.

Agreed about girls in the teaching program! There's some real shy and curious white girls coming from sheltered backgrounds that need a wiser and more experienced friend to guide them to interracial. You should definitely embrace the job!

If my dorm was accurate, most of us didn’t actually start dating real men until sophomore year. Maybe mid terms of freshman year but by finals of sophomore year it was pretty much just black men around the dorm

Mmm Saturday and Sunday mornings just a parade of well sexed girls everywhere and that delicious smell of fresh fucking in all the hallways.

Back