COCK WORSHIPPING

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by CuckoldCouple, May 7, 2011.

1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

These white wives aren't just sucking some black cock, they are in awe of these huge pieces of manhood and worship them, knowing their husbands could never provide them with the same fulfillment.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

2. watchmylittledick

watchmylittledick New Member

Oh my god, love it!

3. the root

the root Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

4. cuckolded wimp

cuckolded wimp Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    You just know when you have lost your wife to a black master. Thats when they kneel before a blackman and look up into his eyes as she sucks his giant cock
    , and you know by just watching her eyes , when he starts to cum down her throat. The look a dog has when looking at its master Its a fantastic sight and one i love seeing again and again. A true slave and her master

5. mac5489

mac5489 Well-Known Member

6. cuckolded wimp

UK
    All white girls, women young and old , should be made to kneel before a blackman and WORSHIP his big black cock.Then ask them would they nworship again, I THINK OVER 90% WOULD STRAIGHTBAWAY, AND THE OTHER 10% MIGHT THINK AND 9 % OF THOSE EVENTUALLY WOULD, THUS LEAVING THE 1% WHO WONT.

secretbbccuckdaddy likes this.
  7. AllyAlex

AllyAlex Active Member

in 1st pic she looks like shes having a hard time! and it's only the head! she should know better then that! :furious:

8. AllyAlex

AllyAlex Active Member

9. socalsamba

socalsamba Member

I don't know what's going on with this younger generation of girls but they are either bad at giving head or just don't do it at all.

10. unkut stud

unkut stud Active Member

BEAUTIFUL HORSE COCKS ON THESE STUD BLACK BULLS!

11. Anj

Anj Well-Known Member Gold Member

12. unkut stud

unkut stud Active Member

ANJ THANKS FOR THE PICS looks like my wife friday nite when i was so lucky and all 6 of my black bull stud bubbys came home with me after working out at the gym we came in all shit showered and shaved ( cocks balls assholes and faces) and my wife and me serveced all 6 horse hung uncircumcised black bulls i stillhave cum leaking out my manpussy! i took just as much black cock as my wife!

Anj likes this.
  13. cuckolded wimp

UK
    You can see the sheer devotion to the superior black cock in the eyes of these white sluts.

14. unkut stud

unkut stud Active Member

I agree cuckold wimp and in the husbands eyes too!!