What Compels Husbands to Worship BBC?

Nothing more humiliating, in a very good positive way, than my wife holding a BBC and wiggling it around in a teasing way telling me how she’s going to fuck the ever living ******* out of him and hearing her tell me to crawl over here on your hands and knees and get between his legs and show him my appreciation for letting her enjoy his big, beautiful, wonderful, lovely cock…she’ll raise his cock up and have me kiss, lick and suck his balls to thank them for the treat they will provide for me later, then she’ll push his cock down and make me kiss it right on the piss slit and look him in the eyes and thank him and tell him what a beautiful, big black cock he has then she’ll push the back of my head and make me suck it while they kiss and he gropes her tit’s and fingers her pussy until he can’t stand it, pushes me away and takes what is his for the evening, all the white married pussy he cares to take and fill with his cum

Nothing more humiliating, in a very good positive way, than my wife holding a BBC and wiggling it around in a teasing way telling me how she’s going to fuck the ever living ******* out of him and hearing her tell me to crawl over here on your hands and knees and get between his legs and show him my appreciation for letting her enjoy his big, beautiful, wonderful, lovely cock…she’ll raise his cock up and have me kiss, lick and suck his balls to thank them for the treat they will provide for me later, then she’ll push his cock down and make me kiss it right on the piss slit and look him in the eyes and thank him and tell him what a beautiful, big black cock he has then she’ll push the back of my head and make me suck it while they kiss and he gropes her tit’s and fingers her pussy until he can’t stand it, pushes me away and takes what is his for the evening, all the white married pussy he cares to take and fill with his cum
Oh my as a sisicuckold myself you have so beautifully described this 😍 you have painted an erotic picture for me to enjoy ty very much

I was into the swinging lifestyle well before I met my wife and had fun going all out with a handful of couples. I'm not attracted to men but I can't lie to myself and say I don't love a nice big powerful cock. Something about them, the look, the feel, the size, turns me on as much as an incredible pussy does. I love playing with any kind of genitals and love getting them off whether it be man or woman. It's exciting and thrilling. That being said I just find the look of a huge black cock to be highly erotic and would love to work on one with my wife to please and get both of them off whether it be inside her, in my mouth, or on my face. Any one of those outcomes would be exciting and fulfilling for all of us.

What a wonderful life you lead. :blackheart: :lips::blackheart:

Back