What Compels Husbands to Worship BBC?

For me being a small cocked white guy, I have to submit to a better alpha male.
Like in a ******* pack the leader is the most dominant one.
For me black men are better equipped than me so it feels natural to want to serve them.

Initially when we started this lifestyle i just loved watching the wife and her male friends having sex, for me it was so intense and pleasurable watching…it was and still is the best sexual foreplay ever. The first time a guy came all over her face and I licked it up, she loved that and every time I watched, she made me lick the cum up. When she finally per my encouragement started having sex with black men and enjoyed it so much more and never really went back to white dicks, she loved and still loves having me lick the cum out of her pussy….she started way back when pushing the envelope of me going down on her because sometimes I was so ratcheted up watching, wanted to jump right in and stick my dick in the fresh cream pie and cum real fast because my balls were aching to release. She recommended to me chastity and this cut that out as even when I’d want to rush in and stick my dick in her, she’d be trying to stop me by pushing my head towards her pussy to lick up the mess and get her off again. Once i tried chastity, she loved it and made sure for many, many years when a bull was over i was locked up because then none of that happened and i learned my proper place which was always servicing her used pussy with my mouth and tongue after a bull had properly fucked and bred it with his cum. So, for nearly 20 years she has been super active fucking as much black cock as she possibly can. We live this lifestyle, it’s not for her once or twice a month, it’s 3-5 times a week, every week usually, 365. She loves to tease me to think about all the black cock she’s had and just how much black cum I’ve licked out of her, gallons of cum she’ll giggle about.

Long story and I’m a talker but this is how I got into worshipping BBC’s. A few years ago she encouraged me more and more to take some cum straight from the tap. It started at first with me being summoned to my knee’s, one of her bulls ok with this fucking her doggy on the edge of the bed, him standing on the floor fucking her and I’d be called over to drop to my knees beside him……he’d quickly yank his cock out of her pussy, she’d spin around to watch and before he could turn just sideways to feed my mouth, he’d start shooting cum on my face before he could get it down my throat to finish. She found out more and more bulls where actually ok with this, they just don’t want anyone else to know and now, she has a few young bulls, under 30, that drop by and let me suck their cocks in front of her, knowing round two and three they can take her upstairs alone and fuck her but sometimes they just stop by, cum in my mouth with my wife and one of her friends watching. I love it, i love the aesthetic appeal of black cocks, i love to look at gorgeous naked women with great perky tits and i like a little bit of a dangling labia and big clit….looks delicious to me but as good as that whole package looks, gorgeous faces, perky tits, bubble asses and perfect little pussies, i do think i prefer sexually the look of a big black penis and balls. Nothing else outside of that on the male body excites me, but a nice black cock just makes my mouth water now. So after so many years of licking up black sperm from my wifes well fucked pussy, I’ve been getting a steady diet of black cum now straight from the tap, mostly in front of my wife and one of her friends that she’s converted, those two women get off watching me suck black cocks that have nutted in both of their pussies before. They’ll have me drop to my knee’s, unbutton and unzip the black mens pants and remove their clothes and they love to watch me grab a handful of black ass and swallow down that cock and suck it until his knees buckle, he grunts loudly and cums down my throat. I love it maybe even more than them, especially when they have me stop and undress and do it naked, my little cock in it’s cage, his big black cock that has been adn will be again, maybe later that day, deep in their pussies for now deep down my throat. I do worship BBC’s, the girls give me instructions I follow, I kiss his cock and thank him loudly for having such a beautiful and big cock and allowing me to worship it. I lick every last little inch of that cock, top, side and bottom of the shaft, I swirl my tongue all around the head of the cock and lick the piss slit really good too, i hold it up and lick and suck each ball in my mouth and lick his taint…the girls have even had them turn around and bend over and had me reach under and slowly stroke black cocks while giving them an outstanding rim job. Every last morsel of cum is consumed too. After each bull Cums, my wife always is close by to milk his cock several times from as close to his nut sack as she can get and milk to the head milking the last of his seed right onto my waiting tongue, some of these guys have very long cocks even when going soft and you’d be surprised how much more cum she can milk out. That’s how I worship black cock now, wish i had been worshipping them all my life once i became sexually active. I’m for sure bi but you know what, a white dick does nothing for me now, even a big one,…….I truly only want to suck black cocks and it’s an even bigger turn on that all the black cocks I suck now have and do regularly fuck my wife, that’s a big fetish turn on, knowing when he’s grunting and i start to get that salty taste in my mouth, the hundreds of times that cock has came in my wife’s pussy (aside from one new bull she is fucking that allows me to worship his cock, he’s building towards 100!) and it’s now cumming in my mouth because of the great job I did worshipping his superior, beautiful big black cock!
you have my mouth watering

Many husbands got enticed towards wanting to serve and worship black cock by the desire of seeing how well their wives love doing such. But I would like to know if most husbands decided to worship black cock because of that, or whether they have always had the attraction of wanting to serve a black cock right from the onset?

So for me I always was into men especially sexually, I was young and had a neighbor a year older that was my close friend and we ended up banging alot amd even dated for a bit...When I first got a bj from a girl I remember thinking, that's it? I'm not impressed but I still had some attraction to women but I just wasn't that into it like I was with my.neighbor...We broke up my 9th grade year and I ended up just being a huge hoe at my all boys school...I gave so many guys head and got fucked by a black student and it was instant attraction...There was just something about him he was more uninhibited and just fucked me like I was his slut and his sissy queen all at the same time. I have mostly been with black men since that and still like men of other races it's just different...

Because so many many women don't do it. Like many husbands turn to Grindr or sniffles to get there cock sucked almost anytime of day or night usually 5 times the amount of dick suckers online willing to suck cocks.

Back