White Bois Getting Jealous with White Women Over BBC

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
IMG_20160416_065408.jpg

I wonder how often white bois/cuck husbands get jealous when they see how much their women love black cock. The fact that their women are loving black cock and making them shamed at seeing how hungry they are for it, does it compel white husbands out there to want to worship black cock more than their wives?

I wonder how often white bois/cuck husbands get jealous when they see how much their women love black cock. The fact that their women are loving black cock and making them shamed at seeing how hungry they are for it, does it compel white husbands out there to want to worship black cock more than their wives?
White bois love sucking cock more than the women

I want to worship with her as an equal partner. At the end of the day we all get what we want, happy cuck couple pleasuring their superior black bull.

We compite for his load many times

When you reach this point in your marriage, you know you will last for a lifetime with her

I think this is a very healthy progression in a cuckold relationship. I personally feel it is the new way to connect with our wives/girlfriends. They no longer see us in an Alpha sexual role, so why not become their best friend and share in their desire to please Real men. I think BBC allows a white male to come to terms with what his woman needs and enjoys so much. So, ultinately both can have their own experiences to share. A couple who both become BBC sluts. That is a dream relationship for all, and the sooner more realise this the better.
I would love a Bull to be proud and open about him using us both for his pleasure, sharing us with friends etc etc. And I would really enjoy being encouraged by him to be open with others about this too. The most modern sexual role for a white male is becoming sexually submissive to Black men, this will help so many white couples to be closer, happier and totally fulfilled.

View attachment 5965759

A true dominant bull knows it's up to him to keep the peace, give cuckboi the lesson he needs, he wont admit he craves it so ******* it down his throat and give him deniability. He'll thank you later, you'll see. .
This reminds me of what my friend did to me in high school. We were just experimenting and were not supposed to cum in each others mouth. He fucked my mouth hard with his long white dick & quickly came down my throat. It left me wondering if I was gay. I believe it started me down the path of being bi-curious.

This reminds me of what my friend did to me in high school. We were just experimenting and were not supposed to cum in each others mouth. He fucked my mouth hard with his long white dick & quickly came down my throat. It left me wondering if I was gay. I believe it started me down the path of being bi-curious.
Did you and your friend continue the play?

Back