White Bois Getting Jealous with White Women Over BBC

Personally, I prefer proud BLACK African warrior sperm in my lilly white ass!

View attachment 6009840

The stomach acid kills his semen... however, if he breeds my pale white ass... it is absorbed by my intestines, directly into my bloodstream, and I have the essence of my black conqueror coursing throughout my pure white body!
Its such a relief to feel his cum inside my ass he soo big

For my 2 buds and me it started as comparing dicks and then daring each other to suck. What I discovered was that guys give better head than girls. I also discovered I was bi. Any port in a storm. 😉
Yes similar experiences with my friends, first comparing then masturbating together then touching each others cock then I’ll suck yours if you’ll suck mine. Eventually I figured out that I was bi and really enjoyed sucking them and would pleasure them without reciprocation.

Yes similar experiences with my friends, first comparing then masturbating together then touching each others cock then I’ll suck yours if you’ll suck mine. Eventually I figured out that I was bi and really enjoyed sucking them and would pleasure them without reciprocation.
I got to that exact same place. Made us all feel good and I knew they wouldn't tell anyone

I wonder how often white bois/cuck husbands get jealous when they see how much their women love black cock. The fact that their women are loving black cock and making them shamed at seeing how hungry they are for it, does it compel white husbands out there to want to worship black cock more than their wives?
Of course, when you see how your wife wants, desires, goes crazy for black men, it excites you and you become a fan of the situation yourself.

For my 2 buds and me it started as comparing dicks and then daring each other to suck. What I discovered was that guys give better head than girls. I also discovered I was bi. Any port in a storm. 😉
Yeah, I would describe myself as a "Try Sexual." Was the odd man out until the farm boys discovered me during my "homo" high school years. I also realized the POWER I possessed. I could decide whether I put out, how he'd give it to me and if I'd let him cum. When I married my wife she promised me my horns. I wear them with pride. These haters don't know what they are missing.

So I started sucking cock because my gf wanted us to do it together. She thought it was sexy and I was ******* enough to try. But my 1st time sucking black cock was life changing! We didn’t break up right after that, but I knew sucking black cock and making them cum was all I ever wanted to do again. I couldn’t care less about her. Fast forward a few months and I was single and serving every cock I could. It’s been a few years and I haven’t looked back or regretted it! I’m BBC only forever and always!

That’s why I’m always looking for new bbc to please or to talk to other bbc lovers 😘😘😘

Our first experience in cuckolding was in jamaica i introduced my wife making her think he was just going to give us a private strip dance at our room , i had him tease her with his huge elephant bikini , i keep saying babe touch him put some money on his bikini , after a couple drinks she was all over him on high heat her pants were all wet , all it took was , bebe you want him to fuck you , she looked at me and said almost a whispering, are you sure my love 😍
The rest was pure hot fucking

Back