White cock and BBC

There have been so many discussions about white cucks eating BBC creampies, sucking cock with their wives/girlfriends and sucking cock alone. Discussions about getting fucked in the ass. While thinking about this today, I believe white males become obsessed with BBC because of their size, stamina and potentency ergo penis envy. I can't help but wonder if any here have thought about or have docked with an uncut BBC, head to head, watching his foreskin swallow your white cock, stroke it until you blow your load.

I can see what you are talking about. My teens and early 20's I had lots of boy/girl sex. I even had plenty of repeat ladies. Not because of having a big dick. I'm a big guy with a little dick. But I could eat pussy like the world was coming to an end. They're words, not mine. But most of my masturbation fantasies were being coaxed into giving a blow job. Or losing a bet. I would always cum just before my mouth covered the dick in my fantasy. I do believe that I had penis envy. I was married at 26. She told me that I was the smallest penis she'd ever had. She Alsop often told me about a previous lover who had 9 inches. This didn't help. Eventually showed me a Pic of the guy she was fucking just before me. She said he would talk about how small his dick was. Then she showed me a picture 🐑 to OK while he was sleeping. His soft dick was bigger than mine hard. We both drank a lot. She cheated multiple times. She denied it but I know 5 different guys. I wouldn't have objected. But I had to save face. Especially when my step ******* told me about 2 of them. 6 yrs into our marriage I sucked my first dick. I've sucked many since. Penis envy brought me to the party. But BBC has kept me there. We both quit drinking and she started going to church. While over the years I've migrated to the Black Church. We haven't had sex in over 10 years. I'm good with that. I've swallowed a lot of BBC seed in that time. I don't know if she gets any dick behind my back. I hope she is. I know I love the dick I'm getting behind hers

I hooked up with a guy about 10 years ago. Said he was 8x5.5 all is know. Was it didn't fit. Tried 3 times. Went to his house on Superbowl Sunday. Wash sucking his dick for all little bit. Asked Himalaya if he wanted to go upstairs to his bedroom. I was leading him up the stairs and stopped and pulled down my shorts. He bent me over and started licking my ass. I was in heaven. He ate my ass for 30 minutes on those stairs. When we made it to his bed I got on all fours. He lubed up and eased the head in. Held it for anything little bit. After a few minutes he slowly started to ease in and out. Once I was ready he picked up his pace. Fucked mete really good.

I hooked up with a guy about 10 years ago. Said he was 8x5.5 all is know. Was it didn't fit. Tried 3 times. Went to his house on Superbowl Sunday. Wash sucking his dick for all little bit. Asked Himalaya if he wanted to go upstairs to his bedroom. I was leading him up the stairs and stopped and pulled down my shorts. He bent me over and started licking my ass. I was in heaven. He ate my ass for 30 minutes on those stairs. When we made it to his bed I got on all fours. He lubed up and eased the head in. Held it for anything little bit. After a few minutes he slowly started to ease in and out. Once I was ready he picked up his pace. Fucked mete really good.
Good breeding story. Hope he fucked the cum out of you while fucking his cum into you.

There have been so many discussions about white cucks eating BBC creampies, sucking cock with their wives/girlfriends and sucking cock alone. Discussions about getting fucked in the ass. While thinking about this today, I believe white males become obsessed with BBC because of their size, stamina and potentency ergo penis envy. I can't help but wonder if any here have thought about or have docked with an uncut BBC, head to head, watching his foreskin swallow your white cock, stroke it until you blow your load.
I have done this many times with my long term bull, oh its really fun, never had it swallow my whole cock

I love docking one of many benefits of being small pepe and uncut

Attachments

• 20230913_105048.jpg
    20230913_105048.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 363
It’s the size that captivates me. My ex and I were swingers and I’ll never forget the first BBC I saw. I could tell my girl wanted it and I didn’t blame her.

Fast forward to today and my size obsession has made me a eager sub for BBC. Im not small but I’ll never compare to BBC. The pic is of a recent BBC I serviced. Note both the length and the girth.
IMG_2691.jpeg

It’s the size that captivates me. My ex and I were swingers and I’ll never forget the first BBC I saw. I could tell my girl wanted it and I didn’t blame her.

Fast forward to today and my size obsession has made me a eager sub for BBC. Im not small but I’ll never compare to BBC. The pic is of a recent BBC I serviced. Note both the length and the girth.
View attachment 6454011
All ways beaten by size and strength

Back