White Bois Getting Jealous with White Women Over BBC

I wonder how often white bois/cuck husbands get jealous when they see how much their women love black cock. The fact that their women are loving black cock and making them shamed at seeing how hungry they are for it, does it compel white husbands out there to want to worship black cock more than their wives?
I’m not jealous anymore I accept it as a fact of life , black men always TAKE our white wife’s when ever they want , White cuck husbands have to live with it we have no choice in the matter, the operative words are THEY TAKE explains it best , so I’m on a steady diet of cream pie

I’m not jealous anymore I accept it as a fact of life , black men always TAKE our white wife’s when ever they want , White cuck husbands have to live with it we have no choice in the matter, the operative words are THEY TAKE explains it best , so I’m on a steady diet of cream pie
Yum 😋

This reminds me of what my friend did to me in high school. We were just experimenting and were not supposed to cum in each others mouth. He fucked my mouth hard with his long white dick & quickly came down my throat. It left me wondering if I was gay. I believe it started me down the path of being bi-curious.
For my 2 buds and me it started as comparing dicks and then daring each other to suck. What I discovered was that guys give better head than girls. I also discovered I was bi. Any port in a storm. 😉

For my 2 buds and me it started as comparing dicks and then daring each other to suck. What I discovered was that guys give better head than girls. I also discovered I was bi. Any port in a storm. 😉
I am definitely bi sexual I was with older guys when I was young and I gave them blow jobs and I have to admit I love cock but now I’m bbc only ,like my dominant wife taught me really there’s only one kind of cock that I should worship that’s big black cock they are really beautiful

I am definitely bi sexual I was with older guys when I was young and I gave them blow jobs and I have to admit I love cock but now I’m bbc only ,like my dominant wife taught me really there’s only one kind of cock that I should worship that’s big black cock they are really beautiful
By the time I blew an older guy I was pretty astute at sucking. And I never forgot or ignored the balls

That’s really a sexy picture I love it and no condoms needed for sure I would suggest that he shoot his load in the faggots mouth when he’s ready to cum

Personally, I prefer proud BLACK African warrior sperm in my lilly white ass!

th - 2022-06-09T145355.367.jpeg

The stomach acid kills his semen... however, if he breeds my pale white ass... it is absorbed by my intestines, directly into my bloodstream, and I have the essence of my black conqueror coursing throughout my pure white body!

I wonder how often white bois/cuck husbands get jealous when they see how much their women love black cock. The fact that their women are loving black cock and making them shamed at seeing how hungry they are for it, does it compel white husbands out there to want to worship black cock more than their wives?
My wife prefers black cock way more than white cock. It doesn't make me jealous at all. It just feels right and natural.

Back