White Bois Getting Jealous with White Women Over BBC

I wonder how often white bois/cuck husbands get jealous when they see how much their women love black cock. The fact that their women are loving black cock and making them shamed at seeing how hungry they are for it, does it compel white husbands out there to want to worship black cock more than their wives?
A little competition between spouses is quite healthy for the relationship.
Jealous about the black men fucking my wife, never. Jealous about the pleasure she got from them and that she could get any black men she wanted, sure. But we never openly competed for a BBC in particular. She understood I was lagging behind in our sexual life and when I told her I had a thing for her bull and she rather tried hard to persuade him to take me.

Jealous about the black men fucking my wife, never. Jealous about the pleasure she got from them and that she could get any black men she wanted, sure. But we never openly competed for a BBC in particular. She understood I was lagging behind in our sexual life and when I told her I had a thing for her bull and she rather tried hard to persuade him to take me.
Lucky guy.

I want my wife to cuck me with a black bull so badly.

Back