What Compels Husbands to Worship BBC?

Our first experience in cuckolding was in jamaica i introduced my wife making her think he was just going to give us a private strip dance at our room , i had him tease her with his huge elephant bikini , i keep saying babe touch him put some money on his bikini , after a couple drinks she was all over him on high heat her pants were all wet , all it took was , bebe you want him to fuck you , she looked at me and said almost a whispering, are you sure my love 😍
The rest was pure hot fucking
nice work

I can only speak for myself but I love black cock I always did and I love my dominant wife who happens to be bbc only so the two things I love sexually , female domination and black cock I’m able to enjoy I’m a happy cuckold slave
Well I’m no longer married I’m owned by my gay black Master, I was owned by Master on a part time basis but he went to my wife and told her he owns me now 100%, my wife said fine she and Her lover who I was living with the past 2 years have marriage plans I was suppose to be their slave after the wedding but Master John decided he wanted to keep for himself , so my almost 20 years of marriage is over, divorce proceedings are under way , I have absolutely nothing to do with pussy any more , my only concern anymore is my Master and serving him as his domestic slave and aa his sexual slave of course . I love him and I worship his wonderful black cock, I guess I’m no longer a married cuckold , I’m Master Johns gay cum slut , his discipline and punishment sessions have taken me from being a bi sexual cuckold slave to being and out of the closet gay black owned white sissy punk ass slave and it’s wonderful. Master John can be abusive at times and he is extremely heavy handed , he really gets his point across this is a big strong black King there’s no talking back lol I’m not that foolish. Master john looks so great when-he punishes me He stands over me and that long fat hard black cock sticks out it looks so like proud and powerful even if he didn’t beat me down the visual of such a powerful man with that big black erect cock is very intimidating , but Master told me that he really doesn’t feel that this is the right site for me to post on because I’m not married cuckold anymore I a gay black owned slave I’m the property of Master John, Master will let me check inhere once and a while that’s it nothing much more then that plus I’m slave cc that’s was what my dominant wife named me cc stands for cuckold Charles but now Master said my name PAC which stands for punk ass Charles

Well I’m no longer married I’m owned by my gay black Master, I was owned by Master on a part time basis but he went to my wife and told her he owns me now 100%, my wife said fine she and Her lover who I was living with the past 2 years have marriage plans I was suppose to be their slave after the wedding but Master John decided he wanted to keep for himself , so my almost 20 years of marriage is over, divorce proceedings are under way , I have absolutely nothing to do with pussy any more , my only concern anymore is my Master and serving him as his domestic slave and aa his sexual slave of course . I love him and I worship his wonderful black cock, I guess I’m no longer a married cuckold , I’m Master Johns gay cum slut , his discipline and punishment sessions have taken me from being a bi sexual cuckold slave to being and out of the closet gay black owned white sissy punk ass slave and it’s wonderful. Master John can be abusive at times and he is extremely heavy handed , he really gets his point across this is a big strong black King there’s no talking back lol I’m not that foolish. Master john looks so great when-he punishes me He stands over me and that long fat hard black cock sticks out it looks so like proud and powerful even if he didn’t beat me down the visual of such a powerful man with that big black erect cock is very intimidating , but Master told me that he really doesn’t feel that this is the right site for me to post on because I’m not married cuckold anymore I a gay black owned slave I’m the property of Master John, Master will let me check inhere once and a while that’s it nothing much more then that plus I’m slave cc that’s was what my dominant wife named me cc stands for cuckold Charles but now Master said my name PAC which stands for punk ass Charles
Sounds like a win/win for all 4 of you. Everyone gets what they want and need.

Does your master want another white male slave I will do anything he wants me to

Does your master want another white male slave I will do anything he wants me to
Well i don’t know if he wants another slave but I know if you go to a gay bar you’ll easily find a gay black Master go to NYC or San Francisco , there’s quite a bit of gay black men who might want you , my wife found my master online give it a try I know if nothing else you’ll be able to suck some nice black cock that’s for sure

Well i don’t know if he wants another slave but I know if you go to a gay bar you’ll easily find a gay black Master go to NYC or San Francisco , there’s quite a bit of gay black men who might want you , my wife found my master online give it a try I know if nothing else you’ll be able to suck some nice black cock that’s for sure
I would probably fuck every black man at the bar after the first one took my virgin asshole

I'm not married any more and even when I was I didn't know anything about this lifestyle, so I have never been a cuckold. I am from a small town in the UK and never had contact with any Black Men. Since my divorce and the advancement of interracial sex online I find I have become addicted to watching how Black Bulls fuck our white women and how the women take such pleasure being serviced by these Black Stallions. I now love cross dressing while I view white sluts taking Black Cock wishing it was me in their place. So even though I never saw my ex enjoying Black Men it has been enough just watching Black Studs performing online to show me that is what I need to fulfill my wish to become a slutty Black Cock Whore.
:blackheart: :blackheart: :blackheart: :lips::lips::lips:

This is what excites me and is transforming me into a sissy cross dressing slut.:lips::blackheart:
Our wife go crazy in those Hedo hot nights you will never forget

One :I am naturally sub . Two: I love pleasing her and she adores me as her sub. Three: I am not gay or Bi and would be turned off with a male alone with that said I am nervous and uncomfortable but trained through orgasm denial and heterosexual denial to crave with my sex drive a release to enjoy sex. If I let my inhibitions go I may be allowed to have sex .. I can please her , Please him and hopefully get off for being a good little sissy . It's a Major Mind Fuck for me but in the end My lady loves me and never once made me feel bizarre or Odd . She has me as she wants me . I love her to Death for it

It was a natural progression. We started as swingers. We met a young black man at a party and he led us into a cuckold relatioonship. He became our black bull.I was amazed at the size and the powerrof his cock. It satisfied my wife so much better than I could. First it was cleaning her pussy after he filled her. Then it was cleaning both. Finally, it was performing oral sex on both to prepare them for sex. When I hold his cock, I realize how superior he is. It is so heavy, so big, and so hard. I have worship his cock.

My cuck kink started young 20 or so.Always wanted to see my girlfriends fucking and cheating on me. I’ve been cuckolded for around 6 years now. Katy has a thing for black guys so the interracial side of the kink took over.
Then the clean up duties began.
Then the cummy kisses.
One bull who we only met once as he was passing our city was bi.
He made us both suck him.
The idea had crossed my mind before this admittedly.
I’m not interested in sissy stuff but loved licking Katy’s juices off his dick as they fucked.
Long story short.
I am now “bi for black”.White guys do nothing for me. But when I’m naked with a black guy I’m his bitch.I meet with guys very occasionally on my own outside the cuckold kink.
And I love it.

I think the beauty and known potential of BBC excites men. We like the best in life. Best truck or car, best food, drinks and sex. The BBC has become a symbol of the best sex for a woman and even men have to respect that and in turn love it for what it does to their women whom they love. Also they are just fun to suck the cum out of and it's all delicious. :LOL:o_O😋

Back