White Bois Getting Jealous with White Women Over BBC

I wonder how often white bois/cuck husbands get jealous when they see how much their women love black cock. The fact that their women are loving black cock and making them shamed at seeing how hungry they are for it, does it compel white husbands out there to want to worship black cock more than their wives?
Love the "teamwork"...
Between you and your wife, who do you reckon sucks black cock the best?

She woudll probably say he does

I wonder how often white bois/cuck husbands get jealous when they see how much their women love black cock. The fact that their women are loving black cock and making them shamed at seeing how hungry they are for it, does it compel white husbands out there to want to worship black cock more than their wives?
Can’t be jealous, black men deserve and own the white race, our white princesses and our bbc serving and owned asses. If he don’t want to use me my place is getting him fresh white pussy to use for his selfish pleasure because he is better in every way and it’s time all white females realize that

Personally, I prefer proud BLACK African warrior sperm in my lilly white ass!

View attachment 6009840

The stomach acid kills his semen... however, if he breeds my pale white ass... it is absorbed by my intestines, directly into my bloodstream, and I have the essence of my black conqueror coursing throughout my pure white body!
To Bad that Whiteboys couldn’t get Black Cock Pregnant. That’s is what I want done to me fucked full of black cock sperm

Last edited:
Can't say I can get mad cuz my wife tends to get more BBC than I do most the time but I would not get mad at all. Don't get me wrong tho cuz I would call it far more like being super envious. Lol cuz I mean I have lined up some pretty impressive BBC for her that don't. Even want anything to do with cuck other than that I sit in corner in silence n if I don't go. Be that submissive sissy I aspire to be and. The wife is in the heat of the pussy smashing there has been once she told me to face corner so I was not allowed to watch and once made to sit on floor outside of the bedroom door with it closed only to listen to them for hours not sure when it ended but I was still beside door In the morning tho

Back