COCK WORSHIPPING

You just know when you have lost your wife to a black master. Thats when they kneel before a blackman and look up into his eyes as she sucks his giant cock
, and you know by just watching her eyes , when he starts to cum down her throat. The look a dog has when looking at its master Its a fantastic sight and one i love seeing again and again. A true slave and her master

All white girls, women young and old , should be made to kneel before a blackman and WORSHIP his big black cock.Then ask them would they nworship again, I THINK OVER 90% WOULD STRAIGHTBAWAY, AND THE OTHER 10% MIGHT THINK AND 9 % OF THOSE EVENTUALLY WOULD, THUS LEAVING THE 1% WHO WONT.

I don't know what's going on with this younger generation of girls but they are either bad at giving head or just don't do it at all.

ANJ THANKS FOR THE PICS looks like my wife friday nite when i was so lucky and all 6 of my black bull stud bubbys came home with me after working out at the gym we came in all ******* showered and shaved ( cocks balls assholes and faces) and my wife and me serveced all 6 horse hung uncircumcised black bulls i stillhave cum leaking out my manpussy! i took just as much black cock as my wife!

These white wives aren't just sucking some black cock, they are in awe of these huge pieces of manhood and worship them, knowing their husbands could never provide them with the same fulfillment.

View attachment 11728View attachment 11729View attachment 11730View attachment 11731View attachment 11732View attachment 11733View attachment 11734View attachment 11735View attachment 11736View attachment 11737
You can see the sheer devotion to the superior black cock in the eyes of these white sluts.

At first hard to watch .but know it's a turn on .big black dick looks so good in her mouth I would see if she knows this .white guy

Back