Cock extensions

Not that he uses on me - I have a nice selection but personal use only x
I understand. Maybe you could slowly introduce toys to him... nothing huge at first. Work your way up and see how that goes. Eventually to a cock extension for him to wear. We love toys but now that the Mrs fucks black men we don't need them. She's hooked on black cock.

I think you could just bring one home. Don't say it's because you want something bigger necessarily, just say you want to "try something new" or "spice things up."

I knew I'm not big enough to satisfy my girl (it was very clear -- she's a size queen and I'm about 5" and skinny. She couldn't feel anything) , so we had a long discussion about our options. I told her she can fuck other guys who have real cocks, we can use dildos, a cock extension, etc
We ended up doing all of the above to keep her happy.

Relatable. I'm that size (7") too and fairly thick, so definitely something above average in both length and girth. I think my wife's ultimate pipe dream would be greater girth first, combined with perhaps an inch longer also. We've started playing with a sleeve recently and she's far more about the stretch than depth.

Jesus, I can't believe you guys are that big and wear extensions still! That's fucking huge compared to what I'm packing, must be nice. I'm jealous. My girl probably wouldn't fuck so many black guys behind my back if I was your guys' size.

Jesus, I can't believe you guys are that big and wear extensions still! That's fucking huge compared to what I'm packing, must be nice. I'm jealous. My girl probably wouldn't fuck so many black guys behind my back if I was your guys' size.

Spice is spice. And big is relative. No man should fool himself there arent guys better equipped and more able than he....at almost any endeavor you wanna name. That includes getting his wife off, if the chemistry and circumstances are right.

Behind your back sucks. I couldnt handle that. But I definitely want her to try "right in front of me."

Last edited:
Spice is spice. And big is relative. No man should fool himself there arent guys better equipped and more able than he....at almost any endeavor you wanna name. That includes getting his wife off, if the chemistry and circumstances are right.

Behind your back sucks. I couldnt handle that. But I definitely want to try "right in front of me."

Yeah, it was pretty rough.
We're actually split up now because of me catching her (despite me having given her permission!)
She now lives with him and his two hung (from what I hear) friends.

Any advice on how to approach husband to wear one? Without insulting him ;)

My wife started me off slowly by buying a vibrator kit (about the same size as my dick) that included 1.5" nubbed sleeve extension. She would come hard whenever I used the sleeved vibrator in her pussy while I licked her clit. Then afterwards guide me to lay next to her, jerk me off while telling me how good I was with my tongue and how much she loved a big cock inside of her. After a couple of weeks of this she said something like, "If the sleeve feels that good on the vibrator then I'm sure it will feel amazing if you put it on and fuck me proper." By that time I was ready. I wanted to put that nubbed extension on my dick and show her how amazing I could make her feel and to hear her scream out as I made her cum hard on my big cock. I have to say it was amazing. I had never seen her react that way whenever I had fucked her before. The whole experience made me feel like I had finally given her what she needed and I was hooked.

My sexy conservative wife only gets 5 inches from me at best ! I found a personal massager that is made for the clit but also has another end to it where I can shove all 9.5 inches In her without her thinking it's a dildo! And it's the color black ! Figured this would help her want to start going black!

I need advice from cucks, bulls, or hotwives should I get this and start with this ?!

Attachments

• IMG_8012.PNG
    IMG_8012.PNG
    1,000.1 KB · Views: 36
imo you should try go slowly with the idea of trying to see how it could be to try something extreme big. ofc you will say to him that you are complete satisfied with his dick but you would love to try something extreme big to see the difference or something like that.. but every move you will do you must do it slowly and always showing him your love and that you love his dick always

Back