Cock extensions

I've worn them before; they are great. I like the way I feel when I have a big cock hanging between my legs, even if it isn't real. Its also amazing to feel a woman writhing in pleasure underneath me.

I totally agree! It feels so nice to be able to satisfy my girl in bed and make her cum.
She loves my new 8" dick.

I'm not small, about 7 inches with decent girth but since the birth of our ******* she can enjoy thicker. We got the Tommy Gun extension which gives 1,5 inches of lenght but what really sets her off is the girth...
https://www.amazon.ca/Wildfire-Celebrity-Topco-Cyberskin-Extension/dp/B005QEPQCC

Nice! I think all white men should wear them if they want to stay relevant to their women.
Adds length, girth, and prolongs my orgasms.

My favorite thing about wearing it, is knowing she used to tell me my 5" was the perfect size. Now I know she craves BBC because she demands I wear a massive cock sleeve!

Reactions: wit
Nice! I think all white men should wear them if they want to stay relevant to their women.
Adds length, girth, and prolongs my orgasms.

My favorite thing about wearing it, is knowing she used to tell me my 5" was the perfect size. Now I know she craves BBC because she demands I wear a massive cock sleeve!
I don't agree with all white men should wear them... My wife was plenty satisfied without it (squirting and drenching my balls, you can't fake that). It's not all about the cock size but sometimes it's fun to mix it up! There isn't any universal play that you can apply to women, each is different and the right buttons at the right time to push are yours to discover.

I don't agree with all white men should wear them... My wife was plenty satisfied without it (squirting and drenching my balls, you can't fake that). It's not all about the cock size but sometimes it's fun to mix it up! There isn't any universal play that you can apply to women, each is different and the right buttons at the right time to push are yours to discover.

You're absolutely right!
I'm going to have to always wear it when fucking my GF, and should have worn one when with my exes (then they might not be my exes lol).
But you're right, different strokes for different folks.

My ex wanted me to use one but it didn't work well. It was supposed to add like 3 inches in length but it would just fall right off. I think the opening was too big for me

I had the same problem with the first two I tried. Took me awhile to find one that would fit onto such a skinny cock, but finally found a snug enough one

Back