CNN, MSNBC AND New Your Times are fake news .

Raj-raj

Male
CNN is fake news and they also gave the Presidential debate questions to Hillary Clinton before the debates. These sick democrats don't give a fuck about American people's safety and they want to bring Muslims without screening them to this country. Ameican people need to wake up and vote out these democrats who side with Muslims who brought down Twin Towers in New York on 09-11-2001. Looks like democrats have forgot 9-11. Did this traitor Chuck Schumer cry whem 3,000 innocent Americans were killed on 09-11-2001. I don't think so. So why these stupid democratics care more about the people who hate America and American culture over Americans. So as American citizen I support President Trump 100%.

CNN is fake news and they also gave the Presidential debate questions to Hillary Clinton before the debates. These sick democrats don't give a fuck about American people's safety and they want to bring Muslims without screening them to this country. Ameican people need to wake up and vote out these democrats who side with Muslims who brought down Twin Towers in New York on 09-11-2001. Looks like democrats have forgot 9-11. Did this traitor Chuck Schumer cry whem 3,000 innocent Americans were killed on 09-11-2001. I don't think so. So why these stupid democratics care more about the people who hate America and American culture over Americans. So as American citizen I support President Trump 100%.
Chuck Schumer is one of the most intelligent, articulate and fair politicians in America. I wish he was our president...

People who have a clouded visual acuity, figuratively speaking, can't see that.

Pitiful.

You do realize that Trump's travel ban does not even cover the country from which all but one of the 911 terrorists came from, right? That being Saudi Arabia. Also, current vetting of immigrants from Arab nations takes up to 2 years, involves scrutiny from a half dozen governmental agencies, and usually requires local US sponsorship, AND many of the US based groups who sponsor are right-leaning Christian groups. Go pettle your misinformation and divisive rhetoric elsewhere. Or maybe try doing some research, apart from watching Fox News.

These 7 countries were chosen by Obama Administration. I have studied more than you. Do you think you are smarter than Arab countries i.e, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Kuwait, why don't they take these refugees and they have the same religion because they know some of they are trouble in the future. You should study what happened happened on 09-11-2001 and more than 3,000 people innocent Americans were killed. The whole world knows that they were Muslims who brought down the Twin Towers. Do you still remember 9-11 when 3,000 innocent Americans died !

Chuck Schumer is one of the most intelligent, articulate and fair politicians in America. I wish he was our president...

People who have a clouded visual acuity, figuratively speaking, can't see that.

Pitiful.
He is doing this fake cring for votes. Did he cry when 3,000 innocent Americans died when Muslims crashed planes into Twin Towers in New York ? Don't you know Americans chose Mr. Trump as our next president democrats are sick and cry babies. And side with people who hate American culture.

He is doing this fake cring for votes. Did he cry when 3,000 innocent Americans died when Muslims crashed planes into Twin Towers in New York ? Don't you know Americans chose Mr. Trump as our next president democrats are sick and cry babies. And side with people who hate American culture.
I know that more people voted for Clinton than Trump.

Let me repeat that: more people voted for Clinton than Trump

Hello

Raj Raj...the sky is also green...there is an Easter Bunny...and a Santa Claus...and some wonderful property just across from Mar-a-Lago you can buy. Was not a fan of either candidate...you all need to keep it real...peace out.

I know that more people voted for Clinton than Trump.

Let me repeat that: more people voted for Clinton than Trump

Hello
Who gives a damn how many people voted for her 2-3 millions illegals voted for her, that's the reason democrats suck illegal immigrants' ass. The whole world know Trump is our president not crooked Hillary!

Raj Raj...the sky is also green...there is an Easter Bunny...and a Santa Claus...and some wonderful property just across from Mar-a-Lago you can buy. Was not a fan of either candidate...you all need to keep it real...peace out.
I was Democrat but this election after I found out how sick are these democrats I voted for Trump. Because these democrats don't give a fuck about our safety they want bring Muslim refugees who hate America.

The networks were cheerleading for Obama and Hillary for so long, I think it's awesome Trump gives real journalists questions. Screw CNN and the like

President Trump should ignore these paid protesters like *******. These assholes lost big time and they are in shock. Anyways who give a fuck about them because they support Muslims who brought down Trade Center in New York.

Who gives a damn how many people voted for her 2-3 millions illegals voted for her, that's the reason democrats suck illegal immigrants' ass. The whole world know Trump is our president not crooked Hillary!
What evidence do you have that 2or 3 million illegals voted? What the phuck is your assertion based on?

these democrats don't give a fuck about our safety they want bring Muslim refugees who hate America.
Trump should ignore these stupid protesters as *******. Because they are paid, these suckers have no work may be on welfare. Put these lazy suckers to work.
2-3 millions illegals voted for her
........................Do you have ANY proof to support your Alternate FACTS? Anything at all?
cartoon_AlbertEinstein-quote.jpg

Back