Great Replacement Theory

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
As you may know by now that the mass shooter in the Buffalo New York supermarket in his 180 page manifesto claimed that his shooting was in response to the "great Replacement Theory". Theory which was authored by a French writer speaks of a conspiracy by the Jews and the Democratic party in America to replace white people with people of color namely black people according to the Buffalo shooter.

The problem with these hillbilly, redneck, inbred, white supremacists is that they are mislead, and misinformed incels who are uneducated and out of touch with society spending too much time gaming instead of using their Google search engines to fact check all of the far right bullshit that they consume. So let's just make this plain, this 18 year old incel has been lead to believe that somehow black folks in America are actively involved in a plan to do to him and his people what his ancestors did to the Native Americans. So let me tell you why black people are not thinking about replacing anyone or are being used to replace anyone?

Point 1. African Americans are only 12% to 15% percent at best of the US population with Cocasions being at least 70% percent plus percent of the US population which would from a life science stand point would be practically impossible to reverse that disparity in population even if whites completely stop mating and blacks were the only ones to mate. It would still take centuries to even have a chance. So it's obviously clear that this inbred incel shooter is not a big fan of biology and time required for human reproduction.

Point 2. The black birth rate has actually been on the decline since the 90s so if we were trying to replace someone you'd think we would be making more babies than less babies. Also a big factor in the black community is that the more educated we are the least likely we are to reproduce than say those who are uneducated or lesser education. The fact of the matter is that the bottom 20% percent of the black community is producing the majority of the children in the community. Now 30% percent of black men are married and are producing children but it's far less than the unmarried bottom 20% percent who have multiple babies and baby mamas who dominate baby making in the black community.

Point 3. Last but definitely not the least. The biggest piece of evidence to show this inbred incel shooter and those like him that black folks are not actively or unconsciously involved and replacing any of those good ole boys in America is that we have the highest abortion rates in the country. The black community has aborted almost 20 million babies since abortion was made legal. That literally means that the black community would be at least 1/3 larger than it currently is in America if not for abortion. If you're trying to increase your population and overtake another you'd want to add to your population not subtract from it. So I guess the shooter wasn't a big fan of basic mathematics either!

All I'm saying is that before these inbred incels start believing a bunch of bullshit right wing nonsense they need to do some research and fact checking first and educate themselves about what it is they are using as an excuse to ******* people. It's one thing to ******* people because their black just like those good ole boys have always done but it's another thing to use some kind of ancestral deflection and accuse folks of doing to you what you have already done to others!

Question:
Does anyone believe that the "Great Replacement Theory" is truly happening in America, who is involved in doing it, and what evidence do you have other than some foreign authored Bullshit to prove it, like real facts and data?

Does anyone believe that the "Great Replacement Theory" is truly happening in America, who is involved in doing it, and what evidence do you have other than some foreign authored Bullshit to prove it, like real facts and data?
One, the Great Replacement Theory is BS created by the far right and your description may be right but includes a lot more than just rednecks.
All the facts you list, they already know that but the Republican party of conservatives haven't changed their party platform in 40 years and aren't going to replace it ... and they know that the conservative base, just like the white race is quickly declining, and that's where they get their votes. They're trying to maintain their voter base (approx 1/3 of voters) and suppress the voting of liberals such as you and me. Their whole campaign is based upon LIES & Misinformation and devaluing a truthful media. Trump is following the same guidelines of Adolf Hitler and Trump even had a copy of Hitler's speeches at his beside according to his first wife. He's a totalitarian and wishes to be a dictator. And if he can destroy democracy he will.
Both black & white have their issues, no doubt, but this mass shooting is mostly white, uninformed or brainwashed, gun loving idiots. The only thing good enough for them is to be publicly executed after their mass murders so the public and families of the deceased can get some form of restitution. They should have the honor of watching these assholes cry and beg for mercy the last few minutes before they die.
Most whites are NOT buying into all this BS that the white Republican party is spreading.
Don't forget to VOTE in the Nov mid-terms and TAKE SOMEONE with you to vote, like an older person.

Last edited:
One, the Great Replacement Theory is BS created by the far right and your description may be right but includes a lot more than just rednecks.
All the facts you list, they already know that but the Republican party of conservatives haven't changed their party platform in 40 years and aren't going to replace it ... and they know that the conservative base, just like the white race is quickly declining, and that's where they get their votes. They're trying to maintain their voter base (approx 1/3 of voters) and suppress the voting of liberals such as you and me. Their whole campaign is based upon LIES & Misinformation and devaluing a truthful media. Trump is following the same guidelines of Adolf Hitler and Trump even had a copy of Hitler's speeches at his beside according to his first wife. He's a totalitarian and wishes to be a dictator. And if he can destroy democracy he will.
Both black & white have their issues, no doubt, but this mass shooting is mostly white, uninformed or brainwashed, gun loving idiots. The only thing good enough for them is to be publicly executed after their mass murders so the public and families of the deceased can get some form of restitution. They should have the honor of watching these assholes cry and beg for mercy the last few minutes before they die.
Most whites are NOT buying into all this BS that the white Republican party is spreading.
Don't forget to VOTE in the Nov mid-terms and TAKE SOMEONE with you to vote, like an older person.
I respect your assessment and I agree that men who commit these cruel and unusual crimes should have a punishment that matches their cruel and unusual crime. I also believe that if America does not start punishing these and other violent criminals who have no regard for human life in this country in a severe manner deserving of their crimes that this country will descend into civil unrest where many may suffer. I swear every time I heard the statement "civil war" in the last few years it was always some white guy! I kid you not!🤷

So if they can't out vote'm *******'m huh?🤦

Ultimately I know that the most rich and powerful people in this country literally decide who will sit in the white house. That's why the electoral college system was created so that the majority which are democratic wouldn't have all the say in this country. The problem is that the conservatives not only do not realize that all of this stuff is being manipulated by those wealthy people. Trump was a wildcard to those people and they wanted to see if he would do as all the other President's did and obey their agendas but ultimately he did not so he had to go. Hell they had to ******* JFK for going sideways on them and their agenda.

I just know that those powerful people in America and Europe will never let the Chinese be the ultimate power country in the world and if they have to go to war to stop that from happening they will!

So what about all that BNWO stuff ?
acronym for Brave New World Order? Black New World Order? Explain, please.

If that's what you're referring to, it's the new world without "Laws" or "Restrictions" I believe, and the replacement of white supremacy by black supremacy. For those into the pecking order "thing" one has to remember that blacks are already a minority race and making no ground being a major race. Whites are regressively headed into the same direction as well. In another 10 years the white race will be a minority race.

In my opinion neither the Replacement Theory nor the Black New World Order theories hold much water. Everyone wants to be at the head of the "pecking order"; I believe the white population is starting to see the end of its days in the sun, and blacks are simply not populous enough to replace whites. Hispanics are becoming the largest race, but a blended race (mulatto) seems to eventually be the future of the USA.
But not to worry, we'll all find something else to fight about, I'm sure. It's our nature.

Last edited:
We have been hearing a good deal about the manifesto of the young white shooter who shot 13 people, 11 who were black, in a supermarket in Buffalo NY. He is one of the rejected white boys who has completely bought into the Great Replacement Theory. While I agree with you that it seems like a lot of BS, there apparently are a growing number of extremist white males in the U.S. who are buying into the theory and are ready to take severe action in response. While interracial sex is not the white genocide that some people speak of, there are unquestionably growing numbers of interracial couples in our society. Let's hope that we don't see repeats of such violence by those who are misguided into embracing the idea of such an extreme Replacement Theory.

We have been hearing a good deal about the manifesto of the young white shooter who shot 13 people, 11 who were black, in a supermarket in Buffalo NY. He is one of the rejected white boys who has completely bought into the Great Replacement Theory. While I agree with you that it seems like a lot of BS, there apparently are a growing number of extremist white males in the U.S. who are buying into the theory and are ready to take severe action in response. While interracial sex is not the white genocide that some people speak of, there are unquestionably growing numbers of interracial couples in our society. Let's hope that we don't see repeats of such violence by those who are misguided into embracing the idea of such an extreme Replacement Theory.
See post # 46,670 in the political threads for a lot more detail on Great Replacement Theory, and please join us in the discussions of events currently plaguing the world.
Mac

America's disastrous romantic couple: toxic incel white boys and firearms.
It's not just white boys, raylene .... come on, you know that. Watch the 6 o'clock news and see who's getting gunned down DAILY in the streets.
When we relax the gun laws, people pay with their lives. Only the NRA would suggest every good person carry a fire arm.
We asked for this with the weakening judicial system and slick lawyers.
Personally, I'm afraid of the future for my ******* who are now teens.

It's not just white boys, raylene .... come on, you know that. Watch the 6 o'clock news and see who's getting gunned down DAILY in the streets.
When we relax the gun laws, people pay with their lives. Only the NRA would suggest every good person carry a fire arm.
We asked for this with the weakening judicial system and slick lawyers.
Personally, I'm afraid of the future for my ******* who are now teens.
I fear for our future as well Mac. It is not just the lack of respect which is made dangerous with so many guns on the streets, but as a college professor I am very concerned about the survival of our democracy. The signs point to sooner rather than later.

I fear for our future as well Mac. It is not just the lack of respect which is made dangerous with so many guns on the streets, but as a college professor I am very concerned about the survival of our democracy. The signs point to sooner rather than later.
And our judicial system WON'T do a thing about it. The planners of Jan 6th should already be shining a seat in a penitentiary right now. How can anyone, particularly the President of the United States, stand before the people and make statements to the public such as:
• March with me to the Capitol
• Stand By & Stand Down
• Continuous statements to an already disproven Voter Fraud & Stolen Election comments

Hell, the most important ones haven't even gone to trial or been subpoenaed. Yes, we will see yet another "January 6th" and this one will be really bloody with lots of lives lost.

And our judicial system WON'T do a thing about it. The planners of Jan 6th should already be shining a seat in a penitentiary right now. How can anyone, particularly the President of the United States, stand before the people and make statements to the public such as:
• Stand By & Stand Down
• Continuous statements to an already disproven Voter Fraud & Stolen Election comments

Hell, the most important ones haven't even gone to trial or been subpoenaed. Yes, we will see yet another "January 6th" and this one will be really bloody with lots of lives lost.
I can't hit the like button Mac. But I absolutely agree with you. I think the reason that the main perpetrators of Jan. 6 have not been tried and convicted is fear that it would lead to an armed insurrection that would make the previous one actually look like a tour of the capitol. It is a dangerous time for us all.

I can't hit the like button Mac. But I absolutely agree with you. I think the reason that the main perpetrators of Jan. 6 have not been tried and convicted is fear that it would lead to an armed insurrection that would make the previous one actually look like a tour of the capitol. It is a dangerous time for us all.
Then our judicial system needs to recognize & admit to that and start holding trials & convicting those involved, starting with Donald Trump. Once democracy falters, it will be hell getting it back from the likes of HIM.

particularly the President of the United States, stand before the people and make statements to the public such as:
• Stand By & Stand Down
You mean Trump actually told the people to Stand Down....how dare he do such a dastardly thing!!! Why it is inconceivable he's not in prison....as you've been telling us is coming any time (for the last 5 years)

You mean Trump actually told the people to Stand Down....how dare he do such a dastardly thing!!! Why it is inconceivable he's not in prison....as you've been telling us is coming any time (for the last 5 years)
So, you want to close this thread as well, do you?
Why it is inconceivable he's not in prison....as you've been telling us is coming any time (for the last 5 years)
Sometimes ...
pic_Karma-5.gif takes time, but it eventually arrives.

So, you want to close this thread as well, do you?
Nope...you might note my post raised a political point and did so without calling you or any other poster names. You were one of the ones who repeatedly violated FB's admonitions even after being warned multiple times. If you want to see the reason for that thread's shutdown, there's a mirror in your bathroom.

Back