Great Replacement Theory

tucker carlson said it so it has to be true!

MAGA!
Now he's backtracking saying that he hasn't been pushing it because uneducated inbreds are killing people over that false and debunked French essay and he doesn't want Fox to get sued!

Besides people like Tucker Carlson deserve to be terrified that someone is gonna come along and do him and these inbreds what was done to the Native Americans!🤷

Then our judicial system needs to recognize & admit to that and start holding trials & convicting those involved, starting with Donald Trump. Once democracy falters, it will be hell getting it back from the likes of HIM.
What you are seeing in regard to Jan. 6 the Justice Dept has started from the bottom up and compiling plea agreements, guilty pleas, and convictions all to be used UP the chain as evidence against organizers. The public hearings in June will reveal all of those links including into Congress and the Oval Office.

What you are seeing in regard to Jan. 6 the Justice Dept has started from the bottom up and compiling plea agreements, guilty pleas, and convictions all to be used UP the chain as evidence against organizers. The public hearings in June will reveal all of those links including into Congress and the Oval Office.
Trump has yet to respond to any subpoenas or testify under oath. We can't wait for the Justice Dept to climb the tree of the ones guilty ... they're gonna screw around until August and then Trump & his lawyers will drag it playing "stall ball" until after the mid-terms and then its going to be much harder to stop him running for President. We can't even chance any of his thugs getting elected. Trump's accomplishing what he basically said 4 years ago, he could k.ill someone on 5th Ave and get away with it. Its really time to start bringing "the hammer down" on Trump. They can start with the Georgia votes bribery/extortion.

Trump has yet to respond to any subpoenas or testify under oath. We can't wait for the Justice Dept to climb the tree of the ones guilty ... they're gonna screw around until August and then Trump & his lawyers will drag it playing "stall ball" until after the mid-terms and then its going to be much harder to stop him running for President. We can't even chance any of his thugs getting elected. Trump's accomplishing what he basically said 4 years ago, he could k.ill someone on 5th Ave and get away with it. Its really time to start bringing "the hammer down" on Trump. They can start with the Georgia votes bribery/extortion.
His entire life's history is one of paying lawyers to string out the courts for the best deal. That said, consider the number of judges nationwide that called bullcrap on ALL of his election lawsuits, the number of his 'anointed' candidates who just lost, especially in GA, and they all talked about prosecuting after the public release of the phone call...and who released it? That would be state charges at a minimum, completely different than the possible state charges in NY, and either one would be a knock out blow.

When the tape was released I said I needed the addresses of all the wives and gf's on this site so I could ride around and grab 'em by the pussy; care to guess how many I got?

The problem with these hillbilly, redneck, inbred, white supremacists is that they are mislead, and misinformed incels who are uneducated and out of touch with society spending too much time gaming instead of using their Google search engines to fact check all of the far right bullshit that they consume.

check all of the far right bullshit that they consume. So let's just make this plain, this 18 year old incel has been lead to believe that somehow black folks in America are actively involved in a plan to do to him and his people what his ancestors did to the Native Americans.
& what far right bullshit would that be. please, be specific.

You mean Trump actually told the people to Stand Down....how dare he do such a dastardly thing!!!
He told them to "Stand BY... and stand down."
When asked if he lost the election, would he have a peaceful transfer of power, he alluded to conspiracy claims, refused to pledge any peaceful transfer of power and instead, said to watch. Thus; "Stand By..."
Low and behold, there was no peaceful transfer of power after he lost the election.

& what far right bullshit would that be. please, be specific.
To be specific Dylan Roof said that black people were attacking and murdering and ******* white women and that's why he killed all those people in that black church. Well according to the statistics it's white people who are the top perpetrators of crimes against white people especially in their own communities! The biggest murderers, rapists, and robbers of white people are white people not black people!

So what Dylan Roof said as his reasoning for killing those black people was nothing more than propaganda and far right bullshit to effect the dumb and disenfranchised weak minded incel white boys and men like him.

Now the one in Buffalo is spouting the similar bullshit! Black people are not consciously or unconsciously trying to replace anyone. Our birthrates are at an all time low. Our abortion rate is the highest in the country. In fact our population would be at least a third larger if not for aborting at least 20 million babies. We have literally gone from the most married and least divorced to the least married and most divorced in the country.

Add all that up and somebody is not only lying on us by seriously fucking with the heads of weak minded and susceptible white males. Got white boys thinking that we are doing alot of fucking and reproducing that we just aren't doing.

I mean would it be too much to ask these incels to fact check and look up the data and statistics before they go shooting up people? Hispanics are the fastest growing population in America.

But that's specifically what I am talking about exactly what these young men told the authorities as to why they did what they did. Somebody lied to them!

He told them to "Stand BY... and stand down."
When asked if he lost the election, would he have a peaceful transfer of power, he alluded to conspiracy claims, refused to pledge any peaceful transfer of power and instead, said to watch. Thus; "Stand By..."
Low and behold, there was no peaceful transfer of power after he lost the election.
Thanks for confirming Trump told them to Stand Down. How dare he do such a dastardly thing!!! Why it is inconceivable he's not in prison

Thanks for confirming Trump told them to Stand Down. How dare he do such a dastardly thing!!! Why it is inconceivable he's not in prison
Classic cherry-picking.
What is interesting is that he said to "Stand by and stand down." Anyone else would have condemned their actions. He told them to Stand by.
Stand by for what? What were they waiting for?
This, in itself, is not grounds for prison. It is, however, grounds for you to don your blinders.

As you may know by now that the mass shooter in the Buffalo New York supermarket in his 180 page manifesto claimed that his shooting was in response to the "great Replacement Theory". Theory which was authored by a French writer speaks of a conspiracy by the Jews and the Democratic party in America to replace white people with people of color namely black people according to the Buffalo shooter.

The problem with these hillbilly, redneck, inbred, white supremacists is that they are mislead, and misinformed incels who are uneducated and out of touch with society spending too much time gaming instead of using their Google search engines to fact check all of the far right bullshit that they consume. So let's just make this plain, this 18 year old incel has been lead to believe that somehow black folks in America are actively involved in a plan to do to him and his people what his ancestors did to the Native Americans. So let me tell you why black people are not thinking about replacing anyone or are being used to replace anyone?

Point 1. African Americans are only 12% to 15% percent at best of the US population with Cocasions being at least 70% percent plus percent of the US population which would from a life science stand point would be practically impossible to reverse that disparity in population even if whites completely stop mating and blacks were the only ones to mate. It would still take centuries to even have a chance. So it's obviously clear that this inbred incel shooter is not a big fan of biology and time required for human reproduction.

Point 2. The black birth rate has actually been on the decline since the 90s so if we were trying to replace someone you'd think we would be making more babies than less babies. Also a big factor in the black community is that the more educated we are the least likely we are to reproduce than say those who are uneducated or lesser education. The fact of the matter is that the bottom 20% percent of the black community is producing the majority of the children in the community. Now 30% percent of black men are married and are producing children but it's far less than the unmarried bottom 20% percent who have multiple babies and baby mamas who dominate baby making in the black community.

Point 3. Last but definitely not the least. The biggest piece of evidence to show this inbred incel shooter and those like him that black folks are not actively or unconsciously involved and replacing any of those good ole boys in America is that we have the highest abortion rates in the country. The black community has aborted almost 20 million babies since abortion was made legal. That literally means that the black community would be at least 1/3 larger than it currently is in America if not for abortion. If you're trying to increase your population and overtake another you'd want to add to your population not subtract from it. So I guess the shooter wasn't a big fan of basic mathematics either!

All I'm saying is that before these inbred incels start believing a bunch of bullshit right wing nonsense they need to do some research and fact checking first and educate themselves about what it is they are using as an excuse to ******* people. It's one thing to ******* people because their black just like those good ole boys have always done but it's another thing to use some kind of ancestral deflection and accuse folks of doing to you what you have already done to others!

Question:
Does anyone believe that the "Great Replacement Theory" is truly happening in America, who is involved in doing it, and what evidence do you have other than some foreign authored Bullshit to prove it, like real facts and data?
I am willing to bet that those white trail trash boys are pumping out babies at just as high a rate as the lower 30% blacks especially if they live in a trailer with out cable.

It should have started sooner, like February ... its moving way too slow to do Democrats much good in the Fall elections. Public officials involved inthe J-6 need to be brought to justice NOW. All this J-6 is just hearings ... did you read where 58 known Republicans who sided with the planning/conspiracy/support of the Donald Trump coup?
They need to subpoena the likes of Trump, Guiliana, the lawyers NOW ... so they can be indicted and given chance to testify (LIE or Plead the 5th), or every one of the bastards will get off without a day in jail.

Last edited:
This is a interesting topic. I live in England, and racism isn’t a thing here. And I actually did get to the bottom of why it is in America.. or so I believe.
Let’s start with slavery. 90% of the worlds population was slaves for 90% of our history. It was the British who actually actively abolished slavery, for the first time. But slavery counties in all continents still.

so this is the reason. People can be controlled by emotions. And black people get emotionally about this topic. Which is created by the Democratic Party. Their is roughly 13% black people in America. And the Democratic Party secure most of that 13% by pushing racism. Nobody is born racist. But they can’t be told they are are believe it.
Black Lives Matter was created by the Democratic Party to fund their election campaign. Literally. Check where the money went. It didn’t help black people. Quite the opposite.

our leaders do not want people to unite. They rather us think we homophobic or racist and incapable to be together. They do that to keep us all down. They care about only money. So racism is used to win elections.
Their are black peoples like Candice owens, who she herself was racially abused. She will tell you the only racists are white liberals. The ones who push it. She is very successful and intelligent. Her dad would always tell her. Nobody is racist and your skin colour will never be a factor to hold you back. This woman can be president of America one day. I predict that she will. So is her dad right. Or the ones who say everyone’s racist and do nothing? She fights for people, you fight against each other. The establishment fear her.
I’m orginally from Poland.. polish people tell everyone that polish are racist. Ridiculous. I’ve never met a racist polish person. We the polish fought to the death for the freedom of everyone. We saved the Jews singly handed with no help from other nations. We fought in every part of the world against the nazis and communists. Yet they call us racist. What I say to them. The Germans who killed millions and enslaved millions, often based on racisl ideologies. They call us the ones who opposed and fought them to the death and refused to surrender. Even after our country was obliterated. We are racist 👌🤣

We need to wake up and unite. The ones who say people are racist.: they are racists…

also let’s be clear Martin Luther king. A great man he was a republican. The KKK was founded by the democrats. Do you see what I’m saying ? The KKK was founded by nazis who fled to South America then started their hateful and divisive ******* in America ! Fact

This is a interesting topic. I live in England, and racism isn’t a thing here. And I actually did get to the bottom of why it is in America.. or so I believe.
Let’s start with slavery. 90% of the worlds population was slaves for 90% of our history. It was the British who actually actively abolished slavery, for the first time. But slavery counties in all continents still.

so this is the reason. People can be controlled by emotions. And black people get emotionally about this topic. Which is created by the Democratic Party. Their is roughly 13% black people in America. And the Democratic Party secure most of that 13% by pushing racism. Nobody is born racist. But they can’t be told they are are believe it.
Black Lives Matter was created by the Democratic Party to fund their election campaign. Literally. Check where the money went. It didn’t help black people. Quite the opposite.

our leaders do not want people to unite. They rather us think we homophobic or racist and incapable to be together. They do that to keep us all down. They care about only money. So racism is used to win elections.
Their are black peoples like Candice owens, who she herself was racially abused. She will tell you the only racists are white liberals. The ones who push it. She is very successful and intelligent. Her dad would always tell her. Nobody is racist and your skin colour will never be a factor to hold you back. This woman can be president of America one day. I predict that she will. So is her dad right. Or the ones who say everyone’s racist and do nothing? She fights for people, you fight against each other. The establishment fear her.
I’m orginally from Poland.. polish people tell everyone that polish are racist. Ridiculous. I’ve never met a racist polish person. We the polish fought to the death for the freedom of everyone. We saved the Jews singly handed with no help from other nations. We fought in every part of the world against the nazis and communists. Yet they call us racist. What I say to them. The Germans who killed millions and enslaved millions, often based on racisl ideologies. They call us the ones who opposed and fought them to the death and refused to surrender. Even after our country was obliterated. We are racist 👌🤣

We need to wake up and unite. The ones who say people are racist.: they are racists…

also let’s be clear Martin Luther king. A great man he was a republican. The KKK was founded by the democrats. Do you see what I’m saying ? The KKK was founded by nazis who fled to South America then started their hateful and divisive ******* in America ! Fact
Your "getting to the bottom of this" is so erroneous it took a second to know where to start, so let's start in England. In building the British Empire, the English utilized shipping to establish unbalanced (profitiable) trade in India, the Far East, and other parts of the world. The tax rates increasing with the demands of Royalty accelerated movement to America. Originally the settlers attempted to enslave the Native Americans who retaliated fiercely.

In 1619 a Portuguese man-of-war docked in Virginia with endentured servants. The colonists possessed a bill of laden for the entire content of the man-of-war-the beginning of slavery in America. As a justification colonists referred to the blacks as being a different race. In all of human history, men differentiated themselves by tribes, villages, nations, and religions, but RACE did not exist until America. The Nazis built there doctrine on the rules of the confederate south.

You say people can be controlled by emotions. and in part you are correct. But I don't think you have empathy for that emotion that comes from emotion that is "righteous anger". Black Lives Matter doesn't refer to any one organization and there are many utilizing that name. It is a mantra that overwhelmingly most, if not all Black in America feel. Do I feel all white people are racist? Certainly not, and I have been blessed to know and have known some beautiful souls. But America went from slavery to Jim Crow to segregation, and with any change that one can call advancement, you can count on two things with it-push back against it and that should be all you want.

During the civil rights era, most lynchings and ******* of activists included the local sheriff. Black communities had so many issues with police it spawned the Black Panther Party in the 60s to self patrol Black neighborhoods, spawning Ronald Reagan to promote the FIRST gun control legislation in America. No one outside of minority neighborhoods believed any allegation of police misconduct until Rodney King was beaten on video. Now it seems we have a Black man shot by police about once a month. Do I think they're all bad? No. But I do believe the gun is the response too many times in too many situations that are unneccesary-if he's running, wait until he tires out or is out of gas! It just doesn't seem right when we can arrest mass murderers all the time...

ok black people are being suppressed in America it’s true. Do you know what causes that? ******* who grow up without a dad. 80% of African Americans grow up in a 1 parent household. The government want this. That’s why they do single mom welfare etc

but if you want to believe it’s just black people? The same things happened all over the world. Here in England catholics against church of England.

oh I have empathy I despise those that separate us and make us hate and believe we are bad. I want us to unite and fight for us all !

If you believe this you will be suppressed. I am trying to help. You can take it or not or say I’m bad. But I’d give my life anyday for freedom and for good people.

Back