CNN, MSNBC AND New Your Times are fake news .

Okay. If CNN intentionally made a false report, and didn't apologize later, then CNN was very wrong. I am surprised at CNN executives.... . In my opinion CNN is very fair, very careful about what they report....

You also assert that CNN almost everyday makes false reports. Wrong. On that point we strongly disagree. Sorry.

Fox News is the place where the reporting is unfair and slanted ( but the female on-air staff have nice legs).

it's funny the three that Trump hates the most for calling him on things... are all fake news.... and his drone type followers suck it up and buy anything he says... and yet if it weren't for the fake news... Flynn would still be cutting deals with the Russians and trumps blessing!..CNN and Time mag have done more on factchecking this liar-n-chief than anyone else..... that's why all of a sudden he is having campaign events.....he can't stand being questioned by the media.... so he has these events.... hell his drones eat up and believe anything he says... he pumps them up... just stirring more hate and discontent

"scientific research discussion" side of my first paragraph.

well scientific research is NOT something you have shown on here in the past... so just alittle hard to believe you would have some factual material now.... I will give you the fact that you do post a link to what you believe.... more than some do....but they just never seem to match what's going on in the world
I think you must have some special chart on weird facts and *******.... and check there for your facts... I don't think we have had one discussion where I haven't been able to just "google".... and come up with several that are different than your opinions!

as for the voter fraud.... even the republicans are not buying it... most states have already looked into it and found none.... the problem is and it goes back about 6 years.... Trump attended a seminar in Baltimore about voter fraud... he believed it even back then.... so who does he turn to on it.... naturally the people who did the seminar.... and for....$$$$$$$?????? they will go into it and prove it?!

well scientific research is NOT something you have shown on here in the past... so just alittle hard to believe you would have some factual material now.... I will give you the fact that you do post a link to what you believe.... more than some do....but they just never seem to match what's going on in the world
I think you must have some special chart on weird facts and *******.... and check there for your facts... I don't think we have had one discussion where I haven't been able to just "google".... and come up with several that are different than your opinions!

as for the voter fraud.... even the republicans are not buying it... most states have already looked into it and found none.... the problem is and it goes back about 6 years.... Trump attended a seminar in Baltimore about voter fraud... he believed it even back then.... so who does he turn to on it.... naturally the people who did the seminar.... and for....$$$$$$$?????? they will go into it and prove it?!
Oh but it is something I've pointed out multiple times on here. Just one recent example was post 8214 in politics when I gave Mac a link to NASA to show Mac he was F'ng clueless about global warming. He was trying to claim ozone layer deterioration was a cause of global warming.

Many many times on here Torp, I and others have given you links to hard science or research. Then you google and post some irrelevant, wrong or otherwise dumbed down idiodic BS from the Huffington Post, Yahoo, or a meme thinking you're "proving something" when all you're proving your inability to argue the science or research.

But thanks for demonstrating for the second time this morning that you can't argue the science...so you just spew your idiotic hyperbole.

Many many times on here Torp, I and others have given you links to hard science or research
well first... torp has never given anything but opinions and bullshit and tried to use "mindfucking" as a way of proving something... and it doesn't work!... in his case ...if you can't dazzle them with brilliance... baffle them with bullshit... is pretty much his approach!
he rarely if at all will take the time to read anything that doesn't go along with what he is saying.... gets on here once a month and mentions the same three things everytime

as for what you post more than once I have googled it... and it was just not what you wanted to hear... you just can't put more info in a closed book... is your case!

and now you are going along with your "god" in saying that the news media is all wrong?
I know you have read several of the links I have posted from Yahoo... and you know yahoo is just a conglomeration of several different news sources... even fox news!

and as for the meme's... they are pretty much true and you know it... I post them simply because I know it irritates several of you!

29.jpg

well first... torp has never given anything but opinions and bullshit and tried to use "mindfucking" as a way of proving something... and it doesn't work!... in his case ...if you can't dazzle them with brilliance... baffle them with bullshit... is pretty much his approach!

as for what you post more than once I have googled it... and it was just not what you wanted to hear... you just can't put more info in a closed book... is your case!

and now you are going along with your "god" in saying that the news media is all wrong?
I know you have read several of the links I have posted from Yahoo... and you know yahoo is just a conglomeration of several different news sources... even fox news!

and as for the meme's... they are pretty much true and you know it... I post them simply because I know it irritates several of you!

View attachment 1157970
Gee I was sure you'd reply this time and provide an intellectual critique of that paper I posted to enlighten all of us as to what specifically they got wrong in their science/statistics.....Just kidding! I knew you'd triple down on the idiotic hyperbole and memes. Thanks for proving me correct once again. ;)

Thanks for proving me correct once again
hey I'm here to please!

the last thing I want to do is spend a weekend on this fucking thing.... ****** here all week and look forward to being off on the weekend... but got the flu so here I sit!.... but not enthused so will let a lot slide right now... other wise... would be more than willing to rip you a new ass!

hahah

Back