Great Replacement Theory

Sure, whatever.
Could You please give a reasonable explanation on the fact that You decided to change what I very clearly wrote: black people are faster and stronger.

Never changed anything. What you said is a white racist talking point.

So let me take a wild guess. You’ll concede that blacks are better at bouncing balls, running fast, and brute strength and also funny, but not that smart. Asians are human calculators and are therefore good at science. They’re smart, but can’t think individually and aren’t creative.

But whites are really the genetically chosen ones.

What a surprise

The people who have the best mix of genes and abilities to make them the natural leaders of the world. Their genetics makes them overall dominant, even if they do make a few small concessions to other races here and there

Right ?

Just because You think that I’m a fascist who claims that white people have superiority altogether, doesn’t change the fact that I never wrote anything against any race. I only highlighted some of the advantages of each race. This is a fact.

Never called you a fascist. Don't put words in my mouth. I'm saying you are coming with a fascist argument. And facts means nothing without context

It's a fact that more ppl die in cars than are killed by crocs. But that does not mean I'd rather be in room with a croc than a car ? Nope

We never really drill down to the nuts and bolts that need to be asked of ppl like yourself and you kind of like that.

You can always claim ideological martyr status for being shouted down as being iconoclasts in the
public square and pretend that marginalized trash are actually hidden gems of knowledge only they and a select few others can see

You know that as long as you act civilized and talk about “science” and "genes" and "IQ" you can still sneak around the halls of Academia and be safe. In fact, you can slip it into a conversation at the cocktail parties, “By the way, I am a race realist” unlike “by the way, I'm a racist”.

You can have your own opinions, but you can't have your own facts.

Do you even know what a scientific fact is ?

A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

There’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way.

In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

And how about white people ? They're certainly less genetically diverse than Blacks, but they obviously have genetic variance between say… Scandinavians and Italians or Anglo Saxons and Spaniards… but evidently, those genetic differences are somehow never linked to intelligence.

Why don't you theorize on which group of White people are the least intelligent.

No !

200w.webp

That's only used for talking about black ppl. Right ?

giphy.gif

Who are the genetically dumber and disadvantaged Whites ? If there is enough genetic difference for whites to have different hair color, eye color and different average height, then why not intelligence ?

The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics and to ask that question doesn't serve the political goals of racist Whites.

You don’t want to face the idea that you might belong to the dumbest group of White people in your little hierarchy. So you theorize that “Whiteness” simply makes all Whites just as capable, and all Blacks equally disadvantaged

Guess what? I never was part of it, never historically my nation did harm or exploited any race or nation and never would have done it, taken advantage of it, or even tolerated. You know why? Because it’s not right.

And I bet you don't talk like that when it comes to white people inventions.

See when whites do good, all of a sudden guys like you probably run around bragging "We invented the light bulb" blah now when it comes to the bad ? "Hey !! I was never part of it !!"

I’m defying racists and anyone that doesn’t show respect to science and reason.

But if you think science can settle moral questions, then you need only look at the different scientific opinions over something like climate change / global warming to see how there is no one scientific opinion on any moral issue

I stand for equal rights among all people and a judicial system that applies to all.

Really ? So a person like who believes blk ppl on average are less intelligent would nonetheless be able to fairly evaluate black job applicants, or potential tenants, or loan applicants

Yeah right

You stand for violence and black supremacy.

Don't put words in my mouth. I'm just disagreeing with you.

Each race carries its own genetic advantages over others, but this may not lead to inequalities between races.

So why in neurology does no one take IQ seriously ?.

Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Alfred Binet created the IQ test’s to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school
system, not so that they could be labelled stupid but so new educational programs could be created to help those children.

He was afraid that his tests would be misused for nepharious reasons, and Alfred must have been psychic because once the certain people got a hold of it, it took on a whole new meaning.

And if IQ is so important not drive their arguments to their conclusions that is :

Why aren't they demanding that everything is based on IQ ?

President elections ? Just give them an IQ and whoever scores highest get's the gig. Drivers licences ? Passports ?All jobs based on IQ ?

But they never do because they know deep down no one can be baked to number

Serial Killer Ted Bundy apparently had an IQ in the 140's, genius level in your world. But I guess a man who used to slit women from throat to vagina is intelligent. He's a superior being right ?

And if it does, it’s not right. If You want an equal world, I’m on Your side. If You want to get the power and authority to vengeance in the name of black supremacy, You will be expelled from the human evolution and history, or quoted like the black Hitler, who thinks all men are ugly, gay, stupid, with the exception of black men, that are just ugly.

Once again. Don't put words in my mouth. You are assuming that we think like white racists.

If we had a blk hospital and a white person needed treatment. We would treat that white person, and we wouldn’t use whites as Guinea pigs in blk hospitals, the same way whites use blks as guinea pigs in white hospitals

We would not fight harder to save a blk life in blk hospitals the way whites fight harder to save a white life in white hospitals

We would not rip your CV's and resumes the same way whites rip up CV's and resume of blk ppl

We would not allow a blk Police f.orce to b.lo.w the Brains out of unarmed white ppl and walk free. The same way white ppl allow a white police f.orce to b.lo.w the brains out of blk ppl n walk free.

Black ppl could never treat white ppl. The way whites have treated blk ppl

God just didn’t make us that way. He just didn’t give us that heart.

Last edited:
nO doubt that the white race, as a human group, has dominated the world because of its skills and talents . Thats a fact
this is not racism, or fascism . Just a fact !

Never changed anything. What you said is a white racist talking point.

So let me take a wild guess. You’ll concede that blacks are better at bouncing balls, running fast, and brute strength and also funny, but not that smart. Asians are human calculators and are therefore good at science. They’re smart, but can’t think individually and aren’t creative.

But whites are really the genetically chosen ones.

What a surprise

The people who have the best mix of genes and abilities to make them the natural leaders of the world. Their genetics makes them overall dominant, even if they do make a few small concessions to other races here and there

Right ?

Never called you a fascist. Don't put words in my mouth. I'm saying you are coming with a fascist argument. And facts means nothing without context

It's a fact that more ppl die in cars than are killed by crocs. But that does not mean I'd rather be in room with a croc than a car ? Nope

We never really drill down to the nuts and bolts that need to be asked of ppl like yourself and you kind of like that.

You can always claim ideological martyr status for being shouted down as being iconoclasts in the
public square and pretend that marginalized trash are actually hidden gems of knowledge only they and a select few others can see

You know that as long as you act civilized and talk about “science” and "genes" and "IQ" you can still sneak around the halls of Academia and be safe. In fact, you can slip it into a conversation at the cocktail parties, “By the way, I am a race realist” unlike “by the way, I'm a racist”.

Do you even know what a scientific fact is ?

A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

There’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way.

In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

And how about white people ? They're certainly less genetically diverse than Blacks, but they obviously have genetic variance between say… Scandinavians and Italians or Anglo Saxons and Spaniards… but evidently, those genetic differences are somehow never linked to intelligence.

Why don't you theorize on which group of White people are the least intelligent.

No !

200w.webp

That's only used for talking about black ppl. Right ?

giphy.gif

Who are the genetically dumber and disadvantaged Whites ? If there is enough genetic difference for whites to have different hair color, eye color and different average height, then why not intelligence ?

The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics and to ask that question doesn't serve the political goals of racist Whites.

You don’t want to face the idea that you might belong to the dumbest group of White people in your little hierarchy. So you theorize that “Whiteness” simply makes all Whites just as capable, and all Blacks equally disadvantaged

And I bet you don't talk like that when it comes to white people inventions.

See when whites do good, all of a sudden guys like you probably run around bragging "We invented the light bulb" blah now when it comes to the bad ? "Hey !! I was never part of it !!"

But if you think science can settle moral questions, then you need only look at the different scientific opinions over something like climate change / global warming to see how there is no one scientific opinion on any moral issue

Really ? So a person like who believes blk ppl on average are less intelligent would nonetheless be able to fairly evaluate black job applicants, or potential tenants, or loan applicants

Yeah right

Don't put words in my mouth. I'm just disagreeing with you.

So why in neurology does no one take IQ seriously ?.

Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Alfred Binet created the IQ test’s to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school
system, not so that they could be labelled stupid but so new educational programs could be created to help those children.

He was afraid that his tests would be misused for nepharious reasons, and Alfred must have been psychic because once the certain people got a hold of it, it took on a whole new meaning.

And if IQ is so important not drive their arguments to their conclusions that is :

Why aren't they demanding that everything is based on IQ ?

President elections ? Just give them an IQ and whoever scores highest get's the gig. Drivers licences ? Passports ?All jobs based on IQ ?

But they never do because they know deep down no one can be baked to number

Serial Killer Ted Bundy apparently had an IQ in the 140's, genius level in your world. But I guess a man who used to slit women from throat to vagina is intelligent. He's a superior being right ?

Once again. Don't put words in my mouth. You are assuming that we think like white racists.

If we had a blk hospital and a white person needed treatment. We would treat that white person, and we wouldn’t use whites as Guinea pigs in blk hospitals, the same way whites use blks as guinea pigs in white hospitals

We would not fight harder to save a blk life in blk hospitals the way whites fight harder to save a white life in white hospitals

We would not rip your CV's and resumes the same way whites rip up CV's and rasumes

We would not allow a blk Police f.orce to b.lo.w the Brains out of unarmed white ppl and walk free. The same way white ppl allow a white police f.orce to b.lo.w the brains out of blk ppl n walk free.

Black ppl could never treat white ppl. The way whites have treated blk ppl

God just didn’t make us that way. He just didn’t give us that heart.
I think You’re mixing up genetics with upbringing. The first is inherited, the later is what happens to each of us after we’re born. There’s nothing that can be done after being conceived genetically, but everything that happens after being born is the responsibility of all human inhabitants on this planet. Claiming that we carry different behavioral characteristics, means that You don’t realize Your character has developed from the environment You were brought up and not inherited. There are white ethical individuals and there’s also Hitler. You can substitute white with any color, human or ethnic group You like.
In my opinion instead of evolving our world and environment based on human and ethical values, we witness a world getting more and more immoral, where everything is judged by the quantity of material things one stocks for no other reason than to win on a competition where the prize is the same to all of us. The finish line is death, but all that counts is what each one did during racing. My purpose in life is to try make this world a better place than the one I was handed. Truth is that I’d settle nowadays for a world that’s no worse than the one I was born in.
When I see that Your only care is to debate on what each of us carries genetically, instead of what each one does with it, I fail to see the point of the debate. It is what it is, You can think and believe whatever works for You, but keep in mind that it’s Your actions in life that count. Hitler is not judged by his vegetarian beliefs, but his actions…
I’m going to make it easier for You to accept my right to do the same and allow me leave the debate, by saying that there’s no such thing as a “pure” group and hopefully the last attempt to purify a nation is never to be repeated. It’s all in the mix and if we keep on mixing the species with what each of us likes and loves, some time in the future genetical differences will be neither essential nor visible. If You are willing to contribute I’d suggest to persuade Yourself that You’re colorblind and focus on the essence of individuals. Don’t be a pseudoscientist, James Watson got a Nobel for uncovering DNA and what it is. It is what it is. Deal with it and move forward. (There’s also the alternative to study and prove he’s wrong…)

Last edited:
I think You’re mixing up genetics with upbringing. The first is inherited, the later is what happens to each of us after we’re born. There’s nothing that can be done after being conceived genetically, but everything that happens after being born is the responsibility of all human inhabitants on this planet. Claiming that we carry different behavioral characteristics, means that You don’t realize Your character has developed from the environment You were brought up and not inherited. There are white ethical individuals and there’s also Hitler. You can substitute white with any color, human or ethnic group You like.
In my opinion instead of evolving our world and environment based on human and ethical values, we witness a world getting more and more immoral, where everything is judged by the quantity of material things one stocks for no other reason than to win on a competition where the prize is the same to all of us. The finish line is death, but all that counts is what each one did during racing. My purpose in life is to try make this world a better place than the one I was handed. Truth is that I’d settle nowadays for a world that’s no worse than the one I was born in.
When I see that Your only care is to debate on what each of us carries genetically, instead of what each one does with it, I fail to see the point of the debate. It is what it is, You can think and believe whatever works for You, but keep in mind that it’s Your actions in life that count. Hitler is not judged by his vegetarian beliefs, but his actions…
I’m going to make it easier for You to accept my right to do the same and allow me leave the debate, by saying that there’s no such thing as a “pure” group and hopefully the last attempt to purify a nation is never to be repeated. It’s all in the mix and if we keep on mixing the species with what each of us likes and loves, some time in the future genetical differences will be neither essential nor visible. If You are willing to contribute I’d suggest to persuade Yourself that You’re colorblind and focus on the essence of individuals. Don’t be a pseudoscientist, James Watson got a Nobel for uncovering DNA and what it is. It is what it is. Deal with it and move forward. (There’s also the alternative to study and prove he’s wrong…)
Ok. Been away a few days n come bk to your madness. Debating with guys like you is like zombies, no matter how many you slap down, they still keep coming.

Go on I’ll give you the last word if you want.

As you may know by now that the mass shooter in the Buffalo New York supermarket in his 180 page manifesto claimed that his shooting was in response to the "great Replacement Theory". Theory which was authored by a French writer speaks of a conspiracy by the Jews and the Democratic party in America to replace white people with people of color namely black people according to the Buffalo shooter.

The problem with these hillbilly, redneck, inbred, white supremacists is that they are mislead, and misinformed incels who are uneducated and out of touch with society spending too much time gaming instead of using their Google search engines to fact check all of the far right bullshit that they consume. So let's just make this plain, this 18 year old incel has been lead to believe that somehow black folks in America are actively involved in a plan to do to him and his people what his ancestors did to the Native Americans. So let me tell you why black people are not thinking about replacing anyone or are being used to replace anyone?

Point 1. African Americans are only 12% to 15% percent at best of the US population with Cocasions being at least 70% percent plus percent of the US population which would from a life science stand point would be practically impossible to reverse that disparity in population even if whites completely stop mating and blacks were the only ones to mate. It would still take centuries to even have a chance. So it's obviously clear that this inbred incel shooter is not a big fan of biology and time required for human reproduction.

Point 2. The black birth rate has actually been on the decline since the 90s so if we were trying to replace someone you'd think we would be making more babies than less babies. Also a big factor in the black community is that the more educated we are the least likely we are to reproduce than say those who are uneducated or lesser education. The fact of the matter is that the bottom 20% percent of the black community is producing the majority of the children in the community. Now 30% percent of black men are married and are producing children but it's far less than the unmarried bottom 20% percent who have multiple babies and baby mamas who dominate baby making in the black community.

Point 3. Last but definitely not the least. The biggest piece of evidence to show this inbred incel shooter and those like him that black folks are not actively or unconsciously involved and replacing any of those good ole boys in America is that we have the highest abortion rates in the country. The black community has aborted almost 20 million babies since abortion was made legal. That literally means that the black community would be at least 1/3 larger than it currently is in America if not for abortion. If you're trying to increase your population and overtake another you'd want to add to your population not subtract from it. So I guess the shooter wasn't a big fan of basic mathematics either!

All I'm saying is that before these inbred incels start believing a bunch of bullshit right wing nonsense they need to do some research and fact checking first and educate themselves about what it is they are using as an excuse to ******* people. It's one thing to ******* people because their black just like those good ole boys have always done but it's another thing to use some kind of ancestral deflection and accuse folks of doing to you what you have already done to others!

Question:
Does anyone believe that the "Great Replacement Theory" is truly happening in America, who is involved in doing it, and what evidence do you have other than some foreign authored Bullshit to prove it, like real facts and data?
Ever heard of the Kalergi Plan?

Back