Cities or Places with Few Black Men

Culture shock man. I get what you mean man but some people in certain parts of the world are really isolated or have very little interaction with other ethnic groups. You should see Japanese tourists in Hawaii staring at the other non Japanese/Asian tourists. Sometimes, I feel like running up to them and going, "BOOGA BOOGA!!" just to freak them out. Lol But that's just me.:D

True, but in this country, unless you live off the grid in the panhandle of Idaho or something like that, everybody has seen at least one black person. I could understand if I went somewhere in Eastern Europe or Asia being looked at funny.

even in places with mixed populations...people still stare at IR couples...that is sad

because in spite of what people say on this site, mixed race couples, no matter how you configure it, aren't that common, and people naturally will look and maybe stare a bit at something that stands outside the norm.

You all do realize that black people only make up like 13% of the American population an half are women...leaving black men accounting for like 6.5 % of the total population. So...there are MANY areas with little to no black men.

hey, but white women are willing to help increase this number :mstickle:

I assume you are talking about human cloning, since that is the only way a white female could help to increase the number of black males on the planet, considering that the offspring of a black man and a white woman, and vice versa, would be neither white or black.

I assume you are talking about human cloning, since that is the only way a white female could help to increase the number of black males on the planet, considering that the offspring of a black man and a white woman, and vice versa, would be neither white or black.
well...in America a mixed(black/white) person is considered black...ask the POTUS.

a coffee with milk is still a coffee :p it's a matter of dominant genes

even in places with mixed populations...people still stare at IR couples...that is sad

Well, don't assume they're staring because they find it disgusting. These days, (especially with the ladies), they might be staring and fantasizing themselves ... seriously. Those that find interracial relationships disgusting are dwindling more and more every day. Mac :)

Well, don't assume they're staring because they find it disgusting. These days, (especially with the ladies), they might be staring and fantasizing themselves ... seriously. Those that find interracial relationships disgusting are dwindling more and more every day. Mac :)
I sincerely hope you are right

Back