Cities or Places with Few Black Men

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dsoul, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    There's still a lot of places in the U.S., could be cities, local towns or even neighbouring streets where there's lots of white couples around but few black men to take advantage of them. I've been to a couple of places up in Maine, and often while I walked the streets, a lot of white folks kept looking at me like they were about to call the cops on my behind.

Are there places around where you reside, or do you know of any place around that's got a low population of black men? How would you like to make that place more suiting and inviting to blacks? Got any ideas?

2. Janie Tgirl

Janie Tgirl Well-Known Member

I remember being in El Paso, Texas a few years back. Didn't see many Black men at all. making a city more inviting? I don't know. I would think some women there would like more of them though.

3. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Lots of cities too, like Utah. One of the whitest states in America. and maybe Minneapolis.

4. slutkellynaples

slutkellynaples Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Italy
    Naples , Italy

5. lordick

lordick Member Real Person

6. MJ Bflo NY Cpl

MJ Bflo NY Cpl Well-Known Member

Unfortunately there are far too many US cities, towns, neighborhoods, etc. that remain segregated and closed minded. Cities such as Chicago where I lived for over 12 years are very diverse and filled with culture and open minded people of different races, ethnic backgrounds, and beliefs, however, the suburban areas are generally slower to evolve. I live in a suburb of Buffalo, NY now and I only see white for miles. Americans are evolving gradually, faster in some areas than others, and I see the changes happening in all areas of society. The younger generation is much more advanced in thought and it will just take time. Unfortunately there are people of all races and socioeconomic status that feel more comfortable with others “like them” and that is what keeps the “walls” up. We can help educate each other, but we cannot force our way of life on anyone…and we shouldn’t.

The funny thing about this SIG is that you need to take time and get to know someone. Too many on sites like this are just posting big cock pics or tits & ass saying "come get it" and it doesn't work that way most of the time unless you don't care about your safety & health. Too many are looking for instant gratification.

7. Jac

Jac Active Member

Not many black guys here that like to fuck married mature white pussy :cry:

8. creamy buns

creamy buns Member

Russia ((

9. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Would Russian ladies want blacks to come over?

10. Dsoul

Nigeria
    New England states, too.

11. BlkTyler

BlkTyler Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    id give you all the cream you needed

12. UK Russian 4 blk

UK Russian 4 blk Member

100%!!!!!

goofy403 and BlkTyler like this.
  13. BlkTyler

BlkTyler Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    you would like me over, yes?

14. UK Russian 4 blk

UK Russian 4 blk Member

you know I would !!! ;)

15. Meramo

Meramo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Sadly, many Russian men drink themselves to impotence and death at a very young age, and Russian women certainly could use some more African input to keep them happy, and help with the low birth rates ;)

There are very few black men in Eastern Europe in general, but going by some of my personal observations, as well as the anecdotal evidence, the girls certainly won't hesitate to jump on black cock whenever they get the chance. I've seen girls as young as 14 talk about how "hot" black guys are, and that's with hardly any black men around them in real life. The grass is always greener on the other side :)

blackmike22 and eyespy07 like this.
  16. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    The midwest farming area has almost no blacks my wife and daughter never seem to figure out how to react to them.

MacNfries likes this.
  17. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    LOL, how about reacting to "them" the same way they would react to any other human being, because after all, black men are human beings.

18. bm_from_southjersey

US
    Oh, I forgot, not only aren't there a lot of black people in the Midwest like the original poster stated, they've probably never seen any on tv as well, so of course, approaching a black person as if you don't know whether they will speak to you, try to rob you, or their head will explode is probably the right way to approach things.

eyespy07 likes this.
  19. bm_from_southjersey

US
    from what i've heard, you are correct, and as much as i would love to someday visit russia, i'm not eager to findout about its skinhead culture.

where have you lived in russia?

20. eyespy07

eyespy07 Active Member

Culture shock man. I get what you mean man but some people in certain parts of the world are really isolated or have very little interaction with other ethnic groups. You should see Japanese tourists in Hawaii staring at the other non Japanese/Asian tourists. Sometimes, I feel like running up to them and going, "BOOGA BOOGA!!" just to freak them out. Lol But that's just me.:D