Cities or Places with Few Black Men

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
There's still a lot of places in the U.S., could be cities, local towns or even neighbouring streets where there's lots of white couples around but few black men to take advantage of them. I've been to a couple of places up in Maine, and often while I walked the streets, a lot of white folks kept looking at me like they were about to call the cops on my behind.

Are there places around where you reside, or do you know of any place around that's got a low population of black men? How would you like to make that place more suiting and inviting to blacks? Got any ideas?

I remember being in El Paso, Texas a few years back. Didn't see many Black men at all. making a city more inviting? I don't know. I would think some women there would like more of them though.

Lots of cities too, like Utah. One of the whitest states in America. and maybe Minneapolis.

Unfortunately there are far too many US cities, towns, neighborhoods, etc. that remain segregated and closed minded. Cities such as Chicago where I lived for over 12 years are very diverse and filled with culture and open minded people of different races, ethnic backgrounds, and beliefs, however, the suburban areas are generally slower to evolve. I live in a suburb of Buffalo, NY now and I only see white for miles. Americans are evolving gradually, faster in some areas than others, and I see the changes happening in all areas of society. The younger generation is much more advanced in thought and it will just take time. Unfortunately there are people of all races and socioeconomic status that feel more comfortable with others “like them” and that is what keeps the “walls” up. We can help educate each other, but we cannot ******* our way of life on anyone…and we shouldn’t.

The funny thing about this SIG is that you need to take time and get to know someone. Too many on sites like this are just posting big cock pics or tits & ass saying "come get it" and it doesn't work that way most of the time unless you don't care about your safety & health. Too many are looking for instant gratification.

Sadly, many Russian men ******* themselves to impotence and death at a very young age, and Russian women certainly could use some more African input to keep them happy, and help with the low birth rates ;)

There are very few black men in Eastern Europe in general, but going by some of my personal observations, as well as the anecdotal evidence, the girls certainly won't hesitate to jump on black cock whenever they get the chance. I've seen girls as young as 14 talk about how "hot" black guys are, and that's with hardly any black men around them in real life. The grass is always greener on the other side :)

Dude, people react that way because it is natural reaction, it's a survival trait in most ethnic groups, being careful around outsiders.
Ever seen first contact between tribes of the Amazon and European scientists doing research. The tribe acts scared as hell and if not careful the scientist might end up dead due to not understanding there costumes or ways. I know this is an extreme example of this, but it makes the point. Being pushy in this case will get you put on the outside or worse. White folks aren't some kinda sainted people who don't have these survival traits.

When I was in Mongolia due to work, some of them said "I was like a monkey"(I am white) because I had hair on my arms and they didn't. Many of the towns there have never seen a white or black person.
It was a little off putting at times, but I got over it. Heck the young ladies kept wanting to look at my eyes, there blue, because they never seen that before.
I felt like I was being hunted by the young ladies, they just kept on trying to get into my pants.
Hope they haven't ruined Mongolia yet with tons of outsiders.
Ahhh good times.

Oh, I forgot, not only aren't there a lot of black people in the Midwest like the original poster stated, they've probably never seen any on tv as well, so of course, approaching a black person as if you don't know whether they will speak to you, try to rob you, or their head will explode is probably the right way to approach things.

Yah thats because there are a tons of skin heads in Russian.
It's like playing Russian Roulette if your brown or black and walk into the wrong area or person for that matter. Then you end up beaten or dead. Police are even worse at times, but go ahead gamble.
I have lived in many parts of Russia and any one telling there black friend to visit Russia is either ignorant of reality or a troll out to hurt people, it's a trap.

from what i've heard, you are correct, and as much as i would love to someday visit russia, i'm not eager to findout about its skinhead culture.

where have you lived in russia?

Oh, I forgot, not only aren't there a lot of black people in the Midwest like the original poster stated, they've probably never seen any on tv as well, so of course, approaching a black person as if you don't know whether they will speak to you, try to rob you, or their head will explode is probably the right way to approach things.

Culture shock man. I get what you mean man but some people in certain parts of the world are really isolated or have very little interaction with other ethnic groups. You should see Japanese tourists in Hawaii staring at the other non Japanese/Asian tourists. Sometimes, I feel like running up to them and going, "BOOGA BOOGA!!" just to freak them out. Lol But that's just me.:D

Back