cheating?

Yes that would be interesting. Like a changing of the guard. and then ask the black men of this site, how would they feel if their wife or girlfriend cheated on them. There will be a twist.

Yes, that would open a whole new can of worms. I suspect, though without knowing for certain, that based on the tough guy, uber-macho way that some of the dudes present themselves as on this site, that while they freely admit to sleeping with women that are in committed relationships, if the shoe were on the other foot, they would be none too happy.

True story- a few years, a friend of me and my wife invited us to a neighborhood cookout at his house. One of his neighbors got pretty ******* and when he saw his wife talking to another dude, he went ballistic and started calling his wife a "Facebook Ho" and other stuff. It was one of those kind of uncomfortable moments, sort of like rubber-necking at a horrific car crash on the highway as you are driving past it. I whispered to my wife that I would bet any amount of money that this guy is probably doing the same thing, he's just upset that his wife had the nerve to give him a dose of his own medicine.

As it turns out, the next day I texted my friend to see how that whole thing turned out. He told me that angry ******* dude started hitting on his (my friend's) sister-in-law after his wife got pissed off and walked home.

Yes... It's ok to be with another man's wife or girlfriend. But no can have a slice of your pie! Kind of a double standard. I'm honest enough admit to being on both sides of the fence. And your pride is a hard thing to swallow.

How many women cheat on their husbands or boyfriends with BBC without them knowing?
HOW MANY?
I'd say ask the husbands and boyfriends... Yet that would be a dead end inquiry?

Better get detective Charlie Chan on his PRONTO!

(full movie by the way. You are welcome!)

Now...

[Not really true in the following]
all girls cheat.jpg

For the topic of this thread:
cheat with black.jpg

Oh, those bad girls and their cheating ways...

internetz says true- run red lights and cheat on ur raxes today.jpg

If she is a tax cheat, does that count?

None of the women I have fucked in the last 10 or 15 years have involved their husbands as far as I know. As far as on my end my wife didn't care as long as her needs were met. I have always had a really high sex drive, still do

Back